Psilocibyn and depression

Hi bros.
Anyone up for one of these?

Something I don't see a lot in these threads, is the easiest way to grow this shrooms at home. Pic related. I dunno how it's called in english, but the spanish translation would be "shroom bread".
It's what I've used in the past to grow them. I played the shakuhachi for a mexican batch and had the most amazing trip ever. Fabric of reality kinda stuff.
This was like 5 years ago. Now I'm going trough the worst depression in my life (37) and taking SSRI for neuropathic pain.
I'm gathering the courage to quit em and get another hero dose or two of shrooms, and then maybe try microdosing, since Ive never done it before.
Would appreciate inputs and scientific articles on the subject. I'll drop while I can if I don't fell asleep, but will be revisiting in 8 hours and read everything you kind anons see fit to throw my way.

Attached: pan-de-setas-mexicanas[1].jpg (700x700, 40.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5367557/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23727882/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because you see it would have formerly been owned by Chuck, but the joke is that Sneed owned feed and a seed but Chuck didnt own anything so he never had a store

A single, large dose of psilocybin created a sustained, year-long obliteration of major depression symptoms in terminal cancer patients. Note that these results are far more substantial than standard, pharmacological treatments of depression--and only a single dose was required.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5367557/

link to your tek?

Whats a tek?

I hear a lot people talk about "Uncle Ben's" method. Dunno though, I'm not into mushies

Psilocybin promotes neurogenesis, and literally triggers your brain to grow new neural pathways.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23727882/

Probably to induce the patients to a near death experience. Once you get a sense of what's on the other side there's not much to worry

Not familiar with method that you're describing, but I've had great results with the Uncle Ben Tek, just jewgle it. If you have basic understanding of sterile technique and under $100 in basic equipment, it's basically a mushroom printer. Make sure that you invest in a space heater with a thermometer switch too, poor sterile technique and poor growing temperatures are basically the only ways that you can mess up Uncle Ben's.

Shrooms are alright but it didn't really help my depression. Sure I felt better for like a week or two after a particulary impactful trip but then normality catches up and everything sucks again.

All the people I know that did shrooms have gone on mental detours that didn't seem to last in informative or transformative manners. One of my friends is borderline schizo following some guy on YouTube he believes to be the antichrist and obsessively reading eastern spiritualism books.
The other is obsessed with Reddit paranormal shit and ancient aliens.
If it makes them happy, then fine, but they are paranoid schizophrenic in the way they attempt to connect everything.
They don't even care about modern affairs anymore it's like they're detached.

Schitzo is whole different ball game from depression and anxiety. There's no cure for it, since it acts like a drug addiction giving them a dopamine hit to reward them for believing their delusions.

Just buy them from Tor lol

A mother of a friend of mine had severe epilepsy attacks. He started to crush the paddo's to dust en puts it in a pillcapsule and gave one pill each 3 months. Didn't had a attack since.

Thats a method to innoculate a uncle ben microwave bag with spores. There is videos on youtube about it. Seems pretty easy.

The basic idea is, you squirt mushroom spores in to premade plain rice. You give it a couple of weeks to colonize in the dark at the right temperature, and then you mix it with substrate (Coco coir is what I use), increase humidity, and start introducing light in 12 hour cycles. You'll want to gently mist frequently to keep humidity up, and in a week or so, you have mushrooms.

The air exchange hole in the bags of rice is another one of the few things that it's possible to screw up. Some people swear by using a hole punch, which they then cover with micropore tape. I tried one batch this way, but found that my hole punch struggled with the plastic of the bags, and this struggle was enough to introduce contamination in some of my bags. I instead clip the bags an inch or two below the top of the bag using a long and strong clip, like picrel. This creates an air-tight seal in the plastic, not allowing air and bacteria to reach the rice when you break the seal. I then simply snip off the corner of the bag with scissors, leaving maybe a half-inch hole in the bag, which you then also cover with micropore tape. The micropore tape allows air to enter and reach the spores/mycelium, while not allowing contaminants in which might out-compete the mycelium.

I guess I'll answer questions if anyone has any.

Attached: 31CndsZNXjL._AC_SY580_.jpg (488x341, 9.58K)

tek is the process you use
some people use plastic tubs
mason jar tek
the tech you describe is shroom bread?? I cant find that

this is the way of the shroom
we are all connected on levels we can't even fathom

seeing the fabric of reality is not gonna fix your depression. sadly psychiatric medication remains the most effective and even then it's just management because depression can't even be cured

if you find a strong purpose in your life however you may discover it distracts you from it enough as you pursue your goals and surround yourself with good people

get off the meds, stop looking to drugs. work out, eat right, and accept christ as your lord and savior. everything else is a satanic imitation

Honestly, I smoke weed like twice a year and I feel great for about two weeks afterwards. I wish I could get that effect without burning out.

I think he means growkits. We can just buy growkits in the store. Just put some water in it and done

Attached: shrooms.jpg (768x200, 43.68K)