My friend is musclar, lean, very smart, studies computer science, drive a nice car l...

My friend is musclar, lean, very smart, studies computer science, drive a nice car l, takes care of himself and is a great friend overall cannot get a girlfriend only because he is 5'8.
He keeps beeing rejected and girls make fun of his height and behind his back make fun of him

All this while 6'4 skinnyfat unemployed idiots that do nothing but smoking weed all day are literally drowning in pussy

Fuck this gay earth

Attached: AFD3A757-D985-4B0C-8B4C-870B76885BAC.png (665x1210, 615.62K)

"your friend" huh stay mad manlet

im 5' 8' married with two kids and a third on the way.

>tfw 6'2 but really ugly
it hurts bros

Attached: EGfM0dDXoAM_p5Y.png (645x773, 377.03K)

Attached: honk5.png (665x1210, 705.01K)

kek

your friend is a boring loser

I'm 5'11 so I menaged to have one girlfriend for 2 months but I still have hard time dating because of my height

im 5'8 zoomer and ive had more sex than almost of my friend group. actually the guy that beat me is slightly shorter but he is rich fratboy type.

Why would you want to pass such inferior genetics?

nothing matters. we all die. pussy, money, all this shit. it's tools of satan.

100% cope

lmao keep projecting
im sure its about your height and not about you being an insecure faggot

Attached: 117888741_298343177922840_332847009061604581_n.png (828x481, 626.8K)

whoa age is just a number apparently...

manlets on suicide watch

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (468x693, 74.01K)

His height is not a problem. I have a short friend who fucks and dates a lot of women.

I don't know why people make these threads. None of this is a thing outside of these Any Forums threads. Do you people really have no human contact whatsoever?
The biggest pussy slayer I know is a ripped manlet, he can't be more than 5'5" but he lands bitches like a master angler

said the Argentinian kek

you got pusy pics of her?

this

Attached: 1357453.jpg (657x900, 114.25K)

Height is as genetic as environmental, almost everyone here is about 20 cm taller than their father, proper nutrition while growing up is key.

A girl once told me that she hooked up with a short guy once and couldn't stop laughing while he was fucking her. The way women treat short guys is insane.

No shit
Get a personality faggot

the height is not a problem, i bet he is a fucking weeb retard that cant even talk with a girl or doesnt even know what girls want to talk about

Said the mutts lol.

Had butches in my teens, early 20s. Ended with wife and kids, it's has no value at the end. my only regret is that i could better study for different job and had more money and better car now.

6'3 skinnyfat here, can confirm zoomie girls like my nerdy long cock

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (1200x675, 91.66K)

Attached: 1640168693305.jpg (570x570, 55.85K)

5ft10 manlet here I've never had a gf and I'm 31
I hate women so much

door is 6.8 or so right? how short is this woman

>Source my anus

Cool story cry baby faggot. I had 10+ gfs and untold numbers of one night stands being 5'5. Most gfs of my tall friends wanted to fuck me, several dumped their boyfriends trying to jump on my dick.
Manlets are losers not because they're manlets but because they're low T insecure cry baby faggots like you.
While lanklets are dumb as a rock and they think their height is a substitute for character.

6'2 chad here, im not getting any pussy as much as you are yourself. Were not so different after all. That or im a super autist.

lol 6'4 1/2

Attached: 1642835427774.jpg (601x601, 19.42K)

Your friend doesn't exist. This is more fake and gay bullshit intended to slide something more important. Go. Fuck. Your. Friend.

6'3 OP

Blackpill order

Height>Face>Race>NT

I got height, NT
Face is average af
Ain't got the race advantage

Doing pretty well

GL OP. My recommendation is if you're YT, learn technical skills and relocate to an area with a shorter average height. Ez mode

>tfw 6'3"

Attached: 20466.jpg (800x573, 130.28K)

should have told her that one day you will tell your wife the story some whore told you about one of her many conquests. See how much she laughs then.

Fuck thus gay earth

It's completely valid and right. Manlets should unironically be forcefully euthanized.

When women talk about romance like that, the opposite of what they're saying is true. Their laundry list of "types of guys they won't date" are all men they have dated before and got burnt by. A woman who whines about not wanting short dudes almost exclusively sleeps with short dudes and is tired of being treated like the town bicycle by them. The women aren't angry at men, they're angry at themselves.

My mate is 5"8, has no trouble getting women. Your friend is probably boring and insecure

>6ft even
>33yo
>receding hairline
>fat
>5 inch cock (4.9 inch sometimes, 5.5 other times)
>broke af
>2 gfs
>both in early 20s
>neither are fat
>we all fuck together
>we are all saying i love you to each other
idk bros, i have a tiny ass dick and i'm not attractive at all, idk how i do it

Doesn't matter. There's no such thing as a womanlet.

>tudies computer science, drive a nice car l, takes care of himself and is a gre
>drive a nice car l, takes care of
>I

"friend" eh?

Source

5'11"
if you can't get a girl its certainly NOT because of your height.
you are ugly or an idiot. possibly both.

If you were high T you wouldn't be 5'5"

if any of you want to have more sex you need to put yourself around women more. and make a friends with them somehow. its hard when you start from 0 though. i made a friend with a guy who has a lot of female friends so thats a good source for me.

if you are really desperate become involed in druggy culture they are sluts. not worth it but if you are an incel maybe it is.

I am 6'2 and women only want sex with me.

5'11 is not even short
I'm 5'8 and i pull all kinds of pussy of any race
Stop making excuses for yourself

CRINGE

He banged them both, they just play social game

Is that a gigantic phone or is that ho four foot tall?

get a short gf

It's just sex bud. Pussy is great but the bullshit that comes with it isn't worth it to all of us. It's alot easier to pull chicks when you don't overthink it. I don't mean pretend not to care, I mean actually don't care.

5 Inch is Average, retard.

shes mad because the chadlet smashed and dashed her

DONT THINK YOUR LUCKY
its only a matter of time before that shit blows up in your face bro

Attached: 1643148031225.jpg (437x598, 41.63K)

Maternal Nutrition is the biggest factor. Having a matrilineal great grandmother that didn't go through a famine is the biggest factor in whether you're tall or not.
It can really take 3-4 generations for average height to stop growing after a famine, but so many parts of the world have never gone that long without one. We're getting there, though.

Kek, 5"11 is above average in almost every country on earth. Grow a pair

uhh this pic woman is dirty as fuck.

I mean I would pay to see this girl dicked down with a glistening BBC.

ideal male height gang checking in

Attached: 2.jpg (600x600, 140.43K)

just lift bro

5'11 is already like 70 percentile in you country kek

im 6'2" and literally cant stop fucking time to go get laid adios muchachos

Why do you have to lie on the internet.

Just going to point out that this stinks of "money isn't that important t. millionaire."

If you're talking to a virgin in their 20s or 30s this isn't going to be taken on board.