WHAT DO YOU THINK HE'S GOING TO SAY?

twitter.com/thedavidcrosby/status/1488346939838001157?cxt=HHwWisCruf_p1acpAAAA

Attached: Crosby.png (1299x892, 92.45K)

He wants her for a threesome

gas the kikes
race war now

Literally who

He's going to pull the killshot on Joe Rogan and cancel him and his misinformation podcast from the Internet forever.

I don't give a shit about that heartless bitch.

SHES NOT GONNA FUCK YOU

yeah this

They're desperation is pitiful.

what's more pitiful is that this would work

didn't he fuck underage girls?

David Crosby doesn't have access to people who can contact Taylor Swift? Give me a fuckin' break. Gay drama. Also, didn't Neil Young dis-own Crosby for speaking out against Neil's marriage to Daryl Hannah?

I actually thought he'd be more connected that he wouldn't have to reach out on Twitter. And it is fucking pitiful. But hey, let's gang up on HIM

>gas the kikes
>race war now
checked. never gets old.

Take your music off Spotify

or perhaps make joe more popular than he has ever been, google streisand effect

Some user said yesterday that Taytay is a raging shitlib
but won't open her mouth politically because she knows
she'd lose half her audience.

He wants her to pull her music off Spotify. But Tay-tay is too based to do that.

This is illegal interference in Spotify and Joe Rogan’s contract

"Do you have any crack?"

He has a turkey baster full of his sperm that he wants to give her

Attached: 73702F38-BF53-4C33-A4B9-24A0D9AFDE0E.jpg (1334x750, 343.98K)

I guess CSNY is some kind of washed up boomer circlejerk/support group, and now they’re trying to orchestrate the clumsiest and least effective gay op of all time. It’s hilarious to watch.
Taylor Swift will only virtue signal to the extent that it helps her brand and doesn’t materially jeopardize her income. The probability that she will drop Spotify over Rogan is close to 0% for that reason + unlike the boomer buttbuddies she is young enough to understand Rogan’s place in pop culture

"Show me your hoo ha Taylor"

Attached: hooha.png (813x829, 52.39K)

That kid died of a drug overdose recently

It really is. And all in the service of such a pathetic, bootlicking cause. All to prove to the world and posterity that they were poser rebels who inexorably turned into boomer NPCs that believe whatever TVman says.

Sorry bud, Tay tay got screwed out of the rights to her music.