Home Depot mandates jab for corporate

We got a new CEO last week. He starts the week off by fucking us in the ass and re-mandating. Lovely

Attached: download.png (225x225, 6.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2
twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1485695818996854788
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358982609/#358982609
youtu.be/lV81IUQS9w0
corporate.homedepot.com/newsroom/teddecker-named-ceo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(You) WILL get the jab, wagie! ;)

Not worth it. Your body and your health are more valuable than you know. Praise God
1 CORINTHIANS 6
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

SUE HIS ASS

MANDATES ARE ILLEGAL
PRECEDENT FROM THE HIGHEST COURT

Attached: 1639008613763.png (487x255, 15.45K)

>phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html

>"On Tuesday, a real zinger was dropped onto the medRxiv preprint server that could potentially explain many of the commonly observed pathogenic features of SARS-CoV-2. The authors provide solid evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein activates the envelope (ENV) protein encoded by HERV-W in blood cells, which is in turn directly responsible for many pathological features of the disease."

>medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2

>twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1485695818996854788

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358982609/#358982609

>youtu.be/lV81IUQS9w0

Attached: kMQkne4.jpg (1920x1440, 275.84K)

This. Class action.

I was hire in Jan. They try to put me on Equipment. Paying $20 hr. Other companies pay $23-25 for forklift experience. Walk out of Home depot during orientation.

I know a family that works for them. Gun owning patriots. They'll get the jab to keep their job and then sit around and talk about how guns protect their freedoms.

I'm moving to Canada and buying a truck. I want freedom.

So what you're saying is to load up 3000lbs of cement and leave it in the paint section?

>THE HOME DEPOT NAMES TED DECKER CEO, EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2022; CRAIG MENEAR CONTINUES AS CHAIR OF THE BOARD corporate.homedepot.com/newsroom/teddecker-named-ceo

Craig Menear was excellent. Why get rid of him?

Take your talents to the superior hardware store

Attached: 58F83BD5-4A98-4D89-94B8-BA7404CA484B.jpg (246x227, 60K)

Government mandates are illegal. Private businesses can set whatever requirements for their employees they see fit.

Mandates are not laws. Sue them into the ground.

Then why can’t I refuse to hire faggots, kikes, nogs, women and spics?

It's just a convenient way to implement a layoff before the economy crashes again

Lol I quit Home Depot after they didn't pay me for 2 months straight. Got my paychecks now and I do Instacart get 25 an hour and a fuckton of tax deductibles just for getting people's shit and driving around. I worked Lot Associate and the Managers treat you like shit fuck Home Depot lol

Religious exemption then sue if denied

So a private business can conspire with a belligerent foreign country to mass murder Americans?

3000 pounds isn't that hard to move. That takes two flat carts and put 16 80 pound bags of concrete and put it back. I mean it wouldn't take more than 15 minutes lol

Not in Texas. You can even claim unemployment if a mandate results in you being fired, and they encourage you to report your employer

Sue him, you have precedence thanks to the supreme court.

you worked for free for TWO FUCKING MONTHS
lmao
turbo wagie

Since when does hanging out in their parking lot make you an employee?

get another job ;)

Seriously?
He can't even keep a steady supply of freight to the stores.
When I worked at one in SoCal last year, it was slowly falling apart from understaffing and bad management at every level up to the very top of corporate.

A lot of employees at the store I worked at, quit to go work at Lowes or Target Warehouse.

Attached: Home_Depot_Toolbelt_tom.jpg (3024x3024, 2.49M)

This is legal retardation on multiple levels.

You love to see it. Go ahead and quit your job to impress 15-year-old newfags. Woops, I spilled some paint! Clean that up before you go.

Attached: 1631779714268m.jpg (763x1024, 128.5K)

home depot is, or at least was, the better choice. lowes is on the boycott list next to nike and pepsi and p&g and vans and everyone else that went retarded in the summer of love

I live with my parents but yeah I was on turbo wagie mode lmao. It took me 2 weeks after quitting to get the money and I had to talk to multiple fucking managers. Everyone here that works for Home Depot should quit it pays worse than Lowe's and much higher effort lol

It is when you got 3 women on your freight team.

If you wear an orange apron and pretend to know what you are doing, you can pass.

Private businesses can go suck a dick.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 68.69K)

>Home Depot mandates jab for corporate
>for corporate
lmao get fucked you lazy useless faggot.

Attached: 1603837531585.png (584x413, 305.9K)

>359216232
No intelligent lurkers believe you.
We aren't taking the shot.
You have no ovaries, no eggs, and will never bear children. You are just a faggot on women's hormones.
KYS. Get the booster.

Current Lowe’s employee. Based hardware warehouse that does not mandate vaccine. I was told that by Jan 4 I would need to upload vaccination status but I didn’t and nothing happened.
Receiving, Lumber and OSLG don’t always have the mask on and this is mask mandate state