"Holocaust wasn't about race"

"Both Nazis and Jews are just two groups of white people"

Agree?

Attached: Whoopi.jpg (1862x1048, 150.81K)

Pretty sure Hilter gassed black people too...

JEWS AREN'T HUMAN.

Attached: gasthekikes_20220112210033409.jpg (4080x5436, 3.7M)

>Jews
>white

pretty sure he didn't gas anyone.

Jews come from Asia

well, technically the Jews were white, especially Polish Jews, which were the majority of Jews that died in holocaust

Its a pretty brilliant "Islam was right about women" tier bait. If ww2 wasn't about race then the last 70 years of progressive thought is completely undermined, but at the same time normies might have a hard time understanding why this is a controversial statement.

Unironic 5d backgammon from Whoopi. Well done.

jews are a race, anyone who disagrees is a retard. Same with people who says shit like
>races dont exist, theres only one race the human race

Joe Biden should nominate this lady for the supreme court

White Christian Males = God's Chosen People
Everyone Else = Satan's Chuds

i agree
I WILL GIB MY BTC TO ALL RUS WOMEN

Attached: pictures-of-hillbillies-1.jpg (450x338, 24.97K)

>pre World War II central europe
>black people
choose one
yeah, and those people murdered in my country in almost every town were imaginary friends of my ancestors who witnessed it firsthand (or were killed in these events)
do you know, that first prisoners in Oświęcim (Aushwitz) were Poles?

Why do I care what this fat bitch has to say again?

wut her last name?

This bitch is as dumb as she is nigger

it was just a game to steal the master race title from the anunnaki kek

Her real last name isnt goldberg. When she first started out she gave a jewish sounding name on her casting call because she correctly assumed a jew would be nepotistic towards another jew.

Goldbergstein

They were middle eastern transplants. Being born in Europe does not make you white

>jews are a race
Jews are not a race. Jews might think otherwise but they are in fact Caucasian.

Lol

I always say the same thing when people argue that judaism is a religion only & not a race:
>can you name any other religious ideology with a clearly-defined system of matrilineal descent?
Also
>why did Israel employ DNA tests for Jewishness? Why was Israel so hesitant to offer ethiopian Jews the right of return? Why did they mistreat and sterilize these African Jews?
Judaism is a form of ethnosupremacy that is even more extreme than the average poster here

Niggers want to be the only ones who have it hard. Fucking dumb shits. They have it easy. If niggers got what they deserve, they'd all get the rope.

She almost redpilled Americans into realizing why the Nazis went after the Jews.... banking.

Oh yeah, I forgot you poles were getting spitroasted by both nazis and commies.

How can the Holocaust be about race, if it never happened?

Idk bro, I’ve met a ton of Eastern European Jews who are essentially identical to their non-Jewish countrymen — blonde hair, blue eyes, etc
I still think judaism is a race but there are Jews who are undoubtedly white in their appearance

Nah, it's only the Jews that are Satan's children. The others aren't really involved but can choose sides if they want. Typically they're just manipulated to do the Jew's dirty work though.

>"Holocaust wasn't real
and i thought the view sucked!

Lol
Awwwww
The nigger-jew break up is gonna be SOOOOO very sad.

You need to be more observant. If you can't spot a Jew on sight alone then you just aren't spending enough time here.

Goldberg probably was the name of her familys owners as a slavs. Sargons last name is Benjamin and it traces back to his ancesters owners.

Attached: 1637191892908.png (472x888, 612.74K)

Its crazy how massive of a blind spot your average person has to it, too.

>"race isn't real"
>"racial essentialism is naziism"
>"just because Jews are 2% of the population but 50+% of the rich and powerful doesnt mean anything. They are a very smart and hardworking people"

That shit blows my mind when I hear a normie say it

I can't wait to hear the Jews explain how they're actually not white after spending the last several decades fooling conservatives into thinking they are one of them.

Kek broken clock
Funny since she's black and Jewish

The reason this scares Jewish people so much is because they know how much danger they are in by being put into that group

She's right. Khazars are Eastern Europeans, not genetically related to hebrews

> Majority were Poles
Exactly, too many "History Lecturers" forget that notion in favour for the 6 Gorillion muh-Jews narritive.

I’m saying, I’ve seen Jews who are entirely indistinguishable. I dated one when I was younger — admittedly wasn’t aware of this stuff at the time, but even now if you looked at her pics I guarantee you wouldn’t think “jewish”
Again tho, I completely agree that it’s a race. Or, if not a race per se, it is definitely an ethnoreligion

Dis nigga gon get her ass handed to her by da joos

The biggest thing about this is since Jews are freaking out, it confirms they don’t consider themselves white

The cognitive dissonance that exists in the mind of the average person is absolutely baffling. Whoopi has inadvertently done a great job in exposing it here, pretty lulzy.

Jews are a race but not a breed. They are more analogous to a family