Americans have no laws that forces them to clear the pathway in front of their house. Truly sub-human

Americans have no laws that forces them to clear the pathway in front of their house. Truly sub-human.

Attached: deutsch.jpg (227x222, 9.85K)

Halt deine fresse Schluchtenscheisser

$500 fine in my city.

It's based on the locality. We don't want the federal government telling us petty shit like how and when to move our snow.

>govern me harder daddy
Herbert Hoover
All Niggers

its the cities problem

There are no laws about putting your shopping mart back in its proper place which is the necessary way to find out wether people will follow the natural right path without being forced to do so.

This is the social test that the American systematically fail at every turn, snow removal included

Fuck you and die.

>the pathway in front of their house
never heard of such a thing

>the pathway infront of their house
Do you mean the sidewalk? Why should I have to walk 1/2 q mile down my driveway to shovel a dirt road?

We have this and its stupid. Its not my problem outside of my property.

Where I live when it snows 2-4 times a year we just wait until it melts, don’t have to go to work and have friends over to get stinking drunk.

> not knowing the joy of burying your liberal neighbor’s car with a snowblower
ngmi

I think he means sidewalks.

>living in a city
>living in the suburbs

lol. There's no sidewalk for miles around my home. Just miles of fields and forests. Something overcrowded Eurofags will never understand.

clean it up austrian jannie. also get your mandated vaxx, isnt the deadline today?

>Schluchtenscheisser
Schluchtenscheißer

The municipality clears the sidewalks, where there are sidewalks. We are required to shovel out fire hydrants whenever they are present on our property, however.

Yeah they do, in states where it snows a lot. I lived in Wisconsin and Michigan and both towns had laws requiring home owners to shovel their sidewalk.

There’s no law to do it where I live but I do it because the tires create ice packs that don’t melt until late April if I don’t.

>dont have to clean up snow
>cant have anything more then grass on your lawn
sounds horrible

Yeah but city is allowed to plow snow onto your driveway but it’s against the law for you to plow your driveway onto city street.

>Americans have no laws that forces them to clear the pathway in front of their house. Truly sub-human.

It's literally the city ordnance where I live in Idaho.

What a stupid Europoor dipshit. I won't shovel next snow and I'll forward you the ticket I don't get you fucking shithead

Fairly sure Japan doesn't have such laws either, but they do it anyways - that's a true sign of civilization.

It's usually a city ordinance. My city has you clear withing 12 hours or a 400$ fine. Everyone on my block is white, so it's always done in short order and we help out the oldfolks