Prints trillions of $ for free while you wageslave 40 hours per week just to make rent

>Prints trillions of $ for free while you wageslave 40 hours per week just to make rent
Heh nothing personal kid.

Attached: 22B80898-75E4-4E47-97AF-2A8ED7C799BC.jpg (1300x867, 457.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zx3NIAWmgXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where do you think businesses and governments get money to pay wageslaves?

Loans from bankers who borrow it from the fed at the inter bank rate of 0.25% and then jew it out for 3.25%

>audit the fed
>end the fed
>kill the fed
Nothing personal kike

Attached: 07DB0C94-8F13-4CCE-9115-6C9B96D6C65D.jpg (720x540, 62.63K)

Yeah. And what do you think will happen to wageslaves if that flow of money dries out at the Fed?

Attached: 1620158225438.gif (300x179, 139.73K)

A lot of wageslaves would suffer for sure. The FED wouls collapse, and the financial landscape as we know it would change. Preferably to a wealth-based system rather than this debt-based economic model we have now

>a wealth-based system
Feudalism, hereditary aristocracy, or oligarchy?
Current system is fugly but it's peanuts compared to those systems.
There is a reason why only debt-based systems generate any kind of rapid technological or societal progress while wealth-based systems always stagnate in ugly mess for hundreds of years.

NS

It's worse than you could imagine..
FOIA release of fed documents 30 trillion pumped after 2008, and 1.5 trillion weekly since pandemic.

youtu.be/zx3NIAWmgXg

Don't forget to pay your taxes while gates and bezos and all millionaires avoid paying them

Read "Nazi War Finance and Banking" by Otto Nathan.
The monetary policy of the Reich at that time was basically MMT with stringent cross-border capital controls.

I put all my fiat paper into silver with the expectation that the Federal Reserve will soon collapse and the spot price manipulation of silver will end.

based

Attached: bigboi.jpg (646x739, 230.94K)

From people who buy their products?

Anyone remember Jared Loughner?

oh someone found out how the moneysystem works. congrats user, never stop digging - this is just the beginning of understanding the world, a first glimpse

Attached: 1643655427406.png (963x949, 573.41K)

i'm not a wageslave, I proudly work for a living.
You should try it sometime.
My mother had cancer, probably what pushed my dad into the alcohol jew. Inherited nothing. Had to drop out of school in a STEM field degree.
I just worked harder and kept applying.
Today I work 60 hours a week and earn over $50k/yr. I have a vehicle. I have an apartment. I get laid a few times a week.
Try working hard for 1 year and see how much you move foeward

The US and every developed country have wages so high that they are uncompetitive in the global context. People in other countries can't afford products made by American wageslaves.
And even inside the US there is no way for people to afford products made by wageslaves with such high wages.
The only way this system is sustainable is through almost infinite credit-expansion.
Wages are paid out of credit long before any products are made.

future taxpayers.