A woman of jewish heritage but who onverted to catholicism just said she is in love with me and the thing is that she...

A woman of jewish heritage but who onverted to catholicism just said she is in love with me and the thing is that she is extremely beautiful, smart and very pleasant. What do I do? Am I being jewed? If I have kids with her will they be considered jews?

Attached: 1625413223406-1.png (301x335, 156.19K)

Did she let you play with her pooper?

Nothing more based than a self-hating jew. Literally immune to the ADL.

>If I have kids with her will they be considered jews
Yes.
My son, it is okay to enjoy the Khazar milkers, but be wary and do no marry. If you have Luso blood, this will come naturally to you.

Attached: 1643489994053.jpg (178x199, 12.56K)

yeah they will be jews, the rule exist because jewesses were such whores that rabbis only trust the child is really jewish if they see it come out of a jewish vagina personally

since you cant *prove* who the dad is as easily they dont care about it

Jewishness is passed down by the mother so your children will be jews in the eyes of jews but do whatever feels right for you op

If you have kids with her they will be full blooded Jews, just so you know.
If you want a woman to get off of your tail, don't reject her or she will start laying traps for you. Just become a fucking freak. Start eating your snot in public and air humping whenever you drink water.

Judaism is Matrilineal, so yes your kids will be Jews even if she doesn't want that. On the other hand if she doesn't want to be Jewish and you don't want your kids to either then you just don't tell them. Your call nigga.

Attached: 1616862483705.png (415x277, 211.13K)

>If I have kids with her will they be considered jews?
yes

No.. she doest do casual sex. I played with her boobas they were very nice
Thanks father, you know how the luso blood is like

Don’t do it, user. Your children will be full blooded rat kikes. She’s fooling you goy.

FUUUUUUCK even if she has denounced her jewishness? Worst part is that she looks totally white

Youre probs not even white anyway, flag says mutt. So i don’t rly care if ur not white.

I'm a ginger.. do you consider gingers white?

Just cos she looks white doesn’t mean that she’s not jewish. Your children could either come out with the European phenotype or the rodent phenotype. But as they get older, the features become prominent and they can’t blend in as easy.

Definitely take the opportunity if you like her. Love is love, and this seems like a healthy one. If time comes from children then first have a discussion about whether they will know about the jewry and such.

Please do not listen to virgin advice.

T. Married and 2 children (as of now)

>You know how the luso blood is like
One does, one does. May the genes of Viriathus never die. Be the vessel what it may.

Attached: IMG_20220124_234949.jpg (1080x670, 119.7K)

>Worst part is that she looks totally white
She doesn't. She got plastic surgery.

I saw an Arab ginger girl in a pram once so probably not all gingers can be white. Depends on ur DNA results

>Please do not listen to virgin advice.
Kill yourself race-mixing trash. You are a weak faggot incapable of standing up for anything so long as there is risk of no pussy involved. Dumb faggot.

She looks like Liv Tyler way the fuck out of my league.. my dick is telling me to goyim the fuck out of her womb

Hello mr virgin how are you

Love is love huh? Ok then guess i’ll start fucking my dog you stupid faggot.

Do it for us. Pollute the jewish gene pool with your brazilian monkey DNA

Attached: 1629606121729.gif (500x281, 985.43K)

I'll take her to dinner tonight and drop a few redpills and see how she reacts. Wish me luck

>A woman of jewish heritage but who onverted to catholicism just said she is in love with me
None of this is true, and anyone replying to this thread without Sageing is a bigger faggot than OP

So you are saying the brazilian SHOULD listen to virgin advice on relationships? Have sex, not for me for you

Love is love, yea. But fucking your dog or a child is not healthy. Read the whole sentence, sperg ;)

>Liv Tyler
What the fuck dude? Now I know this thread is a larp. You couldn't have picked out an uglier kike if you tried, JFC.

Who hurt you user? Tell us

Kill her

>Do heroin, become a degenerate, goy. Not for me for you ;)
Fuck you kike. Kill yourself.

She has the Liv Tyler look. Dark ahir and blue eyes, no kike hook nose, thin, pale skin and medium sized boobas a solid 8/10 even without makeup. Way out of my league as I said.

you can take the woman out of the judaism
but you can't take the judaism out of the woman

do you like being nagged?
do you like being told your job is shit and that you need to be a manager?
do you like being talked down to?

then stay the fuck away

kek at my captcha

Attached: Capture.png (312x339, 12.28K)

Only good post in this thread

She is a female, she won't Sperg out when she gives birth & demand to Mutilate your Son.

At least, if she is Jewish, your Offspring have a chance st life in Isreal, if shit becomes more shitty than living in Favela-Nation.

I read somewhere that jewish men don't date jewish women bc they are crazy, violent and entitled af. Is it really that bad? can they be louder and crazier than brazilian women?

I am half Scottish (dads side) half Jewish by blood (mums father was excommunicated before I was born, so technically not a Jew?) And my wife is half south african white (dads side) half Jewish by blood (her mum was excommunicated before she was born) so also technically not a jew. We both look kind of Italian. We missed the curly hair and nose. Her family is mega jewy though, we find it hilarious how caricature like they are, argumentative and miserly to a ridiculous degree. All my family is dead. Our children will be baptised. :)

At the end of the day, organized Judaism is a religion, NOT a race. I'm more Maori than I am Jewish. lol. But when the police come around and say "why are you posting this anti semitism" I can just say whatever lol, I AM Jewish, and they have to leave me alone. True story after March 19.