Why haven't you gotten the snip, user?

Why haven't you gotten the snip, user?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-01 at 18-17-01 Reddit Pics.png (642x412, 406.02K)

Lol, so that's what "childfree" and "antinatalist" people look like.

Thankfully they aren't breeding.

Looks like the shrek picture where he's wearing makeup, dressed as a woman, standing next to a bald, bearded s0ib0i.

>You can convince your political enemies to voluntarily sterlize themselves if you market it as trendy and hip
How can we market this to niggers, sponsor some rap videos? I mean the jews are already making progress with the transgender craze in the nigger population.

Its something for me to consider because I'd have to be a genuine sadistic retard to bring kids into an increasingly worse world and country

Beat me too it

some people were born with the snip, OP

Attached: vlcsnap-00093.jpg (1280x720, 96.06K)

Im gonna be the bull for your wife

checked, free Jordan shoe with snip

Attached: blackhappened.jpg (534x539, 63.91K)

inb4 this thread reaches 200 replies of outrage from Americans; not realizing they were literally born into the 'snip' themselves, via ritualistic Moloch-worship initiation known as circumcision mutilation.

ffw 10 yrs into the future: wife leaves him and takes half his shit and proceeds to have 6 kids with new husband lmao

I'm antinatalist until we get back our freedom. No son of mine will be born a slave.

You never take the venom out of the cobra.

Attached: ifonlyyouknewhowmuchmyballsreallyhurt.png (750x375, 127.04K)

Fuck anti-natalism. Me and my wife are gunning for 8-10 beautiful white children. Already have one down, a son at that. Cope seethe and Sneed feds kites niggers and jannies. Also herbs this stupid fucking thread

Got the snip
Six figures, homeowner, no debt
Creampie my gf all the time
No worries, we all return to god

one

this

id

sagebrush

Explain for my soft brain please

Fine with me you roma nigger

Attached: circumsicison.jpg (1500x500, 474.06K)

Checked. Without Libs passing on their Gene's biggers will run out of people who vote to give them money and will die off

My uncle had five kids, then his wife talked him into the snip. A year later she went baby crazy so they went to Vietnam to "adopt" a baby off the books. Never get the snip, your girl will go nuts before menopause.
I'm wondering now if there's a Vietnamese woman waiting for her daughter to come home as a doctor in a few years.

Attached: blk tran luv.png (695x418, 63.05K)

Because I want to have a third kid

>looks 30 in picture
>turns 35, asks husband to reverse vasectomy.
>pays a fortune for multiple IVF treatments
>finally has a baby with down syndrome
>lifelong social media energy fuel
#blessed#brave#lookatus

*blocks your path*

Attached: DeadliestYearSoFar.jpg (720x682, 82.56K)