Christian objection to war

>Blessed is our God, always now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen
Given a potential war with Russia over the issue of Ukraine, orthodox Christians could have a potential issue. Given 70% of Russia is orthodox Christian, if placed in a combat position we would easily have a 30% chance that whoever we kill is a brother in Christ. To kill another human being could also make us ineligible for service as a priest (this would of course be at the discretion of the bishop). Given this issue; if a war breaks out it might be better to stay on the safe side so we Christians don’t kill our brothers in Christ whom we are in communion with (unless you’re Greek; but that’s not the point)

I’m of the opinion that I’d a war breaks out; conscious objector is the way to go; this and the religious objections we have to the experimental injection might keep us from having to do CONUS service

Attached: AD283B41-E851-4D58-A968-2AD3FB4D9930.jpg (828x1228, 217.2K)

Don't worry. Cyril has already made sure to perform his mental gymnastics end justify war in the eyes of the Orthodox. There's always a catch, considering the Bible can be used to justify literally anything.

OP IS A HUE FAGGOT

Attached: op.jpg (275x183, 9.07K)

>do not fight
>yes, we will fight, but all that we ask of you is that you not fight
Putin is clever with this propaganda desu. tell me, do you think that the Russians are hearing any kind of this 'christian brothers' bullshit?

"A soldier of the civil authority must be taught not to kill men and to refuse to do so if he is commanded. ... If he is unwilling to comply, he must be rejected. A military commander ... must resign or be rejected. If a catechumen or a believer seeks to become a soldier, they must be rejected, for they have despised God."

Tell me Greek user, how often do you frequent church?

Not at all these days. I am not Orthodox anymore. I think the last time I went to church was a year ago.

>If a catechumen or a believer seeks to become a soldier, they must be rejected, for they have despised God
I don’t believe these are in the canons; and therefore aren’t binding in this regard. We do have concepts of a “righteous war” that have developed; though I don’t know a thing about the canonicity of it

Russian Orthodox is not the legitimate church. It is the church of Satan controlled by Putin who is himself a stooge of president Xi who is himself directly under Satan himself.

And Satan is controlled by Rasputin. It all makes sense now...

What gives you such little faith in the church as a whole if you don’t mind me asking?

Don't fight your brothers if you can avoid it
But fight back if they are or will be a threat to your peace
Easy

How do you mean? I do have faith in the church, in the sense that I trust it will not perish for many years to come. But as for faith in Christ, I have lost my faith that since my late teenage years. Christianity simply makes no sense to me. I tried looking at it from a mystical perspective, focusing on blind faith rather than scholastic arguments, but I failed. I am beginning to think that the only rational 'religion' for any man is a combination of philosophy and ancestral worship. That makes sense to me.

this is the goal. usa and russia biggest christian countries(by people not goverment) so they(germans) want you both nuke eachother to death.

Attached: johntodd.jpg (373x512, 102.37K)

I'm not fighting my Ukrainian bros, JEWtin can suck my dick

But they’re not a threat to our peace; I’d argue they’re the opposite given the US tends to back anti Christian genocidals. On the opposite end; Assad doesn’t participate in persecution amongst our people. So; in that regard we have something going. We also see that Russia tends to be operating more in sync and operating more within the line of Christian values then the US

>Christianity simply makes no sense to me. I tried looking at it from a mystical perspective, focusing on blind faith rather than scholastic arguments, but I failed. I am beginning to think that the only rational 'religion' for any man is a combination of philosophy and ancestral worship. That makes sense to me.
Talk with me friend. Why?

What do you mean by mystical approach and blind faith? What happened?

I agree
Fuck the West

Oh another CCP propaganda agent. You guys need to learn new tricks. You all have the same banal tone and anti-Christ philosophy.

Why don’t you guys just pray the war away?