Brit/pol/

Boris was innocent

youtube.com/watch?v=NIgbPnN6zSU

Attached: 0_BRITAIN-HEALTH-VIRUS.jpg (615x380, 49.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Archer83Able/status/1488565694853697543
twitter.com/haynesdeborah/status/1488566479620612099
iicsa.org.uk/key-documents/28314/view/child-sexual-abuse-organised-networks-investigation-report-february-2022.pdf
voltairenet.org/article215464.html
voltairenet.org/article215460.html
voltairenet.org/article215463.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good evening sirs
what tea you snobs consider the best
i'm sick of lipton and similar trash

SIRS

REDEEM YOUR PAXLOVID WHICH IS CERTAINLY NOT IVERMECTIN. BASTARD BITCH

Attached: sajid_baby.jpg (921x513, 58.51K)

only made this to say why doo British supermarkets get away with selling alcohol , such a powerful and destructive drug

Attached: The woman destroyed alcohol £ 10,000 in Aldi's British supermarket,.webm (406x720, 2.58M)

You should be looking for loose leaf tea from a small business vendor.

STOP POSTING FROGS!!

Attached: 1620389758453.jpg (373x320, 18.92K)

So what world war is this now? I get a bit confused with numerals after XX

Attached: E1w-6HjX0AEB5hi.png (750x405, 252.29K)

World War Two (Weeks)

>just two more wars

>Putin on the possibility of Ukraine joining NATO: imagine that, filled with weapons, it will start a [military] operation in the Crimea - will we have to fight NATO bloc?
twitter.com/Archer83Able/status/1488565694853697543

>UK’s @BorisJohnson says a further Russian invasion of Ukraine would be a “political disaster”, a “humanitarian disaster” and for Russia and the world a “military disaster”
twitter.com/haynesdeborah/status/1488566479620612099

Everything in moderation innit.
We should really legalise weed desu.

Attached: c3f.jpg (1082x695, 92.77K)

Boris "dindu nuffin" Johnson, he's a kike and a nigger at the same time, kikey nigger, niggy kike.

Attached: xbewgdkswdh87.jpg (285x214, 14.68K)

How are they gonna start a military operation in crimea when we nuked it last year?

Mel Gibson has really aged hasn't he

You're just embarrassing yourself and your employers at this point. I needn't comment any further. Have yourselves a very pleasant evening.

>President Volodymyr Zelensky has been asked about the Minsk treaty - an agreement which sought to end war in the Donbas region of Ukraine.

>He says Ukraine is treating the agreement responsibly.

>He says as a result, there has been less firing and less tension. He admits casualties and deaths still happen, but says “the degree of this has been reduced”.

>President Zelensky is then asked whether the UK is doing enough to support Ukraine, in particular by tackling the "dirty money" of Russian oligarchs in London.

>He says that if London is "serious about these matters", Ukraine would support this "very much".

>On how effective sanctions could be, Zelensky says preventative sanctions would work if they are introduced prior to escalation.

>"Let’s introduce them first and then we'll see," he adds.

Hmm.

Spine-user.. ASSEMBLE!

Attached: Jimmy.png (293x165, 28.67K)

Is that you spine user? Or are you summoning him? I've missed you

How did we have enough nuke for Crimea when we nuked North Korea three years ago?

Boris doing the Globalists bidding. The Turk-Jew wields the carefully crafted bumbling English buffoon persona to befuddle spitfire patriots and other assorted imbeciles of ethnic English stock.

The Tories have been openly dry fucking Englishmen balls deep in their arseholes since the 1940's, the English know this but something odd happens at election time, it's like the previous few years betrayal didn't happen and whatever the Tories say, despite the obvious contradiction between words and deeds, suddenly sounds like truth, and so clutching their cheap plastic union flags the dysgenic remnants of a once mighty race head to the polls to vote for their own destruction yet again, with joy in their cholesterol steeped hearts and toothless grins plastered across their pallid assymetric faces.

So desperate are the English for any sign of hope that the simple act of saying anything they want to hear, even while doing the exact opposite, is enough to convince them of your integrity and secure their vote, at least for as long as the English have a say in electoral results, another 15 years or so, at which point the Tories will quietly disappear. And the Tory grandees will sip fine wine from crystal glasses on foreign beachside properties as they chuckle at shared memories of short fat balding oafs begging for help and how absurdly easy it was to lead them over the demographic cliff edge.

Yesterday morning two more Tory taxis pulled into Portsmouth harbour, around 70 arab and African men, each carrying military style backpacks, were loaded onto waiting coaches before heading inland. By now they will be busily planning future operations in between gang fucking English children. You know it, I know it and the Tories know it.

The Tories, vile corrupt shepherds ushering lean and hungry wolves through the gate, relishing the prospect of their fat docile flock being torn to shreds.

weed for over 18s maybe but I think alcohol should be banned

Attached: Womans-holy-war-Currier-Ives-1874-temperance-movement-alcohol-prohibition.jpg (980x1366, 228.97K)

WW4 or 5, I've lost count, I think the first cold war was WW3 and the Global War of Terror was WW4,
this might turn into WWKike, the War to End all Wars, like the first one, that wasn't!

White people are done. It's just that simple.

If you're holding out any hope that you can escape then you're shamelessly lying to yourself. They are already culling preppers and the media is completely silent on it. In a warped, sick irony their isolation has made them easy targets. Your taxpayer money is being used to train armed black militias that will conduct the exterminations. They will comb the four corners of the country, from the highest mountain to the deepest cave.

They have sunk an entire century of the global economy's resources into turning the entire planet into an enormous slaughterhouse pen for whites. Every contingency has been planned for. Every deviation plotted and countered. They can predict exactly how and when you will fight back, if you even had the spine to.

If Waco has taught you anything, fighting back is not an option because any resistance, no matter how slight, will be utterly crushed and painted as unforgivable bigotry. They can spin any narrative they want. They have created the perfectly flawless inescapable genocide, because it isn't even allowed to be called genocide.

Just let it go. There's nothing stoic about denying it any longer. A coyote with its leg caught in a trap slowly bleeding out through its femoral artery cannot make the trap disappear with the force of its determination alone, nor would lashing out at the hunter in futile rage save its life.

We took them off of Norway when we nuked them over Iceland

Turkey Jew, Jerky too!

Wasn’t ww5 when Mel Gibson started the crusades in tel aviv?

dont most brits eat mule ass nightly? heard from a friend that dish is call ass to mouth, and that its very chewy. thats why they all have such fucked up teeth. and given the rest of the shit brits dine on i believe its a half truth. the biggest crisis facing britian today is their menus , you fuckers make me sick, along with anyone else that eats there.

iicsa.org.uk/key-documents/28314/view/child-sexual-abuse-organised-networks-investigation-report-february-2022.pdf

Attached: 3654653768.jpg (657x527, 38.53K)

Attached: 1599199828811.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Only after BP annexed mexico after the oil spill

voltairenet.org/article215464.html

voltairenet.org/article215460.html

voltairenet.org/article215463.html

there's a lot happening atm.

Budge up Boris, I'm sitting next to Priti