What happens when 51% of the population figures out its the Jews

?

Attached: download (10).jpg (474x408, 16.36K)

White atheists are as bad or worse than jews

>"you don't belive in my jewish god, you must be a jew!!"

Attached: 1636711449272_png.jpg (1109x673, 526.13K)

The 49% chimp out, calls you nazi make a lot of noise and eventually Australian Covid camps for racist.

The other 49% of retards continue to shield jews from everything.

You did not Christ, ipso facto you are a Jew

Nothing ever happens.

your retarded attempts at mental gymnastics are laughable

Attached: 1560751386475.png (572x396, 111.81K)

White atheists and Jews are one and the same.

You don’t need 51%. If you had 20% or more you’d see a really big difference already.

Really, it's enough when just approximately 5% figures it out

lol yeah dude white atheists are cutting off baby dicks and sucking the blood out for a volcano demon

nothing jews own most of the wealth on earth. In order to do something at least 90% need to realise it's the jews

White Atheists shield the jews ya fucking jew.

nothing.

Attached: jewish-candle.jpg (800x1200, 996.55K)

What do you mean 2%? you dont need 1%! you will hear from my lawyers about the 75% you owe me!

>What happens when 51% of the population figures out its the Jews?
We re-open the pool.

Attached: Auswit.png (1042x1310, 1.89M)

You goyim will never figure it out. We’re always two steps ahead of you. As long as the white man exists, there will always be a scapegoat for our schemes. Seethe and cope

you know nothing.
seethe and dilate

Haha “it’s da j000s!”. The majority of you goyim are too stupid to realize what’s right in front of you. We can counter anything you do with “systemic racism”, political distractions, pandemics, economic manipulation, etc. Just pick one goy ;) stay mad

>Are those... parallel columns???!?!?!? Clearly this was modeled after a menorah! AHHH HELP ME I'M GOING INSANNNEEEE.
I made an image to show how retarded you are.

Attached: nazi.jpg (700x394, 139.37K)

Second type of people reporting. Already helped my second type family see, so doing my part here. I think my mom is a third type though.

>your too stupid and arrogant to continue informing your opposition of your tactics.
please keep going.
never change, i love that you cant even understand your grand position in the way of the world. We need you as much as you need us because without a common enemy the human race would stagnate and succumb to infighting.
i also like that you consider yourself to be a part of "da joos" you are as much a pawn as the muslim race, you wouldnt be on Any Forums if you had any sort of importance to them.
>your blood will only condemn you.

Yes buddy. Pure coincidence.

Attached: revealed.png (446x541, 333.26K)

they are the first to deny and enable this behavior you stupid fucking nigger. they are to jews what blacks are to the democratic party

Is this bait? This is literally some jewish organization and you are doing pic related unironically

Attached: isrealexposed.jpg (500x678, 62.33K)