Prophecy Revealed

user mentioned that a cold snap in February will provide ideal conditions for tanks to cross frozen mud in Ukraine. This is also when the China Olympics end.

>It will happen when the weather cools
>Three branches will become one
Poland, UK, Ukraine axis
>An island will drift away
Taiwan independence to distract China from Europe
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
EMP weapon
>The star will gorge itself on clay
USA will entrench troops in Poland/Romania, clay not blood, a fruitless effort
>Idols will speak and move about
New Saints for the Orthodox Church
>The black flag will fly above the dome
Pan-Christian revanchist flag over Hagia Sophia
>The belly of the dragon will drip water
Three gorges, major glowie success in the oriental front, nearing endgame
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear
Poland and UK declare formal war against Russia, but have no allies to support their "Axis". Biden abandons Ukraine
>A rock will stand on seven hills
The Pope will kneel to the new pan-Christian patriarch of Constantinople
>The ravens will starve
Ukraine invaded with minimal bloodshed, no European war, the West blinks
>The bear will leave its cave forever
Russia is now a world power. In a way the Soviet Union never was (it was a regional land empire that sponsored anti-colonial activity). Full access to Med and Middle Eastern pipelines. Sovereign control of Constantinople and Roman Peninsula. Formally the Third Rome recognized by Vatican. Exercises hegemony over China in exchange for allowing Pacific waters to remain under American control.
>The rod and the ring will strike
In the turmoil of the failure of the deep state's plan to extend globohomo hegemony over Eurasia, the nationalist faction of American elites (not good guys, but far better) will make good on their Q psyop and overthrow the internationalist cabal in the US.

Holy shit guys, this was a pro-Russian prophesy all along.

Attached: fashion.jpg (236x426, 15.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=2363091
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First reply, I just broke this threads hymen.

Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

Its over, you might as well just go post on reddit and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pumped and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

I am fine with this.

This is a beautiful piece of poetry, really. Two voices calling out invokes the two prophets of revelation. It appears to be abstract and eschatological. "An island drifts away" could have been Brexit.

However, now that the die is cast and the time is nearly upon us, we can see clearly the literal meaning of the words.
This has been an operation long in the planning.
A global effort to restore Christian Civilization under the Third Rome.
Holy shit!!

The black flag over the dome

Attached: black flag.jpg (600x600, 34.71K)

>The Pope will kneel to the new pan-Christian patriarch of Constantinople

There is no way that mystery Babylon with renounce its millenia of claiming to speak for God and agree to again be one bishop among many and even if Francis wanted to do that the Jesuits and Curia would murder him before it ever happened.

>reconquer Constantinople as Empress Catherine wished
Deus vult.

Attached: Constantinople artist view.jpg (992x748, 243.52K)

As if there isn't a ready-made conspiracy of traditionalists in the Western Church to stage a coup against and old homo.

As if, when the coup happens, liberal cafeteria catholics will even care. While trad catholics champion the event.

>would murder him
Another John Paul I affair would be too much scandalous.

The Jesuits are the supreme evil glowniggers of the planet and Francis is one of them, Francis would never do it and the Jesuits would never let him do it.

The "Pope" will never voluntarily agree to become just the Orthodox bishop of Rome again... Mystery babylon endures until the tribulation and is only destroyed by the man of sin when he insists that the only legal religion is henceforth the worship of him.

meds

You're talking about something the Jesuits would literally be willing to nuke Rome to stop from happening.

NPC basically means white goy. Listen to this

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=2363091

That is 200 years together, about jews in russia, audiobook - in it they talk about how white russians had less rights than jews under their aristocracy

Whites tend to behave like slaves and serfs, and compete against each other losing rights to people who work together

while a minority of whites end up rich aristocrats. NPC basically means white goy

Attached: 3966750A-51F2-40C6-A7A2-E8BCCE438F88.jpg (1484x2048, 253.21K)

What about exhibing Russian flags at the protests now? Sectors os both the far right and far left are shyly Russophile. It could help to normalize that.

Attached: 0f6bcd20-fbf5-4fb1-9979-925a8957ebb7_alta-libre-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg (1200x674, 128.26K)

/hide post

>The rod and the ring will strike
Not a Q-fag, but the shape of a Q consists of a rod and a ring overlapping. If I were an ancient whateverian seeing visions from a higher power, and I saw a letter that didn't exist in my alphabet, I would describe it by the shapes it consists of.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

stop making your own faggotry interpretation you fucking faggot
it was already decoded

Attached: 00.png (430x297, 70.15K)

daily reminder that OP will never stop being a faggot

Attached: prophecy1.png (1243x563, 145.51K)

Attached: prophecy2.png (1212x318, 42.18K)

i would commit suicide if the heretic russian "orthodox" church gains power

hell, even the catholicucks or the protestards are better than the satanic rusky church

schizo thread