Google is getting worst

How come whenever I type in architecture of whatever country, I get pictures of modern architecture instead of traditional architecture?

For example, if I type in Slovakian architecture on Google images, you get modern eyesores but that wasn't the case for as long as a week ago.

If you type in Slovakian architecture, you would get a pictures of traditional architecture but now it's just showing me awful modern shite.

I know that Google has deliberately changed there search engine a few times and if you type in white people or white couples, you don't get pictures of white people or mixed race couples.

Could Google be changing there search engine so when you look up a certain countries architecture, instead of getting beauty traditional buildings, you get ugly modern skyscrapers?

Could this be a part of a greater plan to change Europes identity?

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-155727_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1520, 678.06K)

>Slovak architecture
Google is right for once, what do you expect from a 29 years old "country"?

This happens with any country though, I just used Slovakia as an example since Slovakia is the country I'm researching and I want to use a picture of some traditional Slovakian architecture for a post which I'm doing a series where I make posts about cultures around the world.

If I type in English architecture or French architecture for example, instead if getting traditional English or French architecture, I get ugly modern hellscapes.

Pretty accurate. All the old french architecture (was) burnt down.

Try adding traditional to your search query, idiot.

>I'm researching and I want to use a picture of some traditional Slovakian architecture
Sorry lad, but unironically no such thing. All trad architecture up there is from the Austro-Hungarian era.
Anyway, the engine isn't as biased for me

Attached: 2.png (1825x868, 1.92M)

Attached: b1.png (1810x874, 2.01M)

wanna get fucky look up european art and see the MASSIVE overrepresentation of niggers.

Btw, architecture thread?

Attached: 2.png (1761x869, 1.96M)

I should just be able to type in architecture and get pictures of traditional architecture.

Nobody wants to look at modern architecture.

based Magyar

Old French architecture still exists.

>You should just type shoes into google and get the precise model color and size I want instantly
>Oh no I have gotten different color as first result, fucking jews
The absolute state of mental health on anime image boards

It's not working for me.

I have to type in traditional before Hungarian architecture if I want beautiful traditional Hungarian buildings which will have to do when I do Hungarian culture which is tomorrow.

Also those two modern skyscrapers I'm looking that in your photo.

Please take them down.

Sure it does, sure it does. Talk about it to your the rapist.

Attached: 1642909796799.jpg (410x328, 29.34K)

Type in white people in Google images.

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-164505_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1520, 430.92K)

Because people who work at Google are modernist faggots.

The holocaust never actually happened.

We don't have history

Attached: feels.jpg (1200x800, 95.09K)

just use yandex
it's much better for image searching

The oldest surviving human artefacts from Slovakia are found nearNové Mesto nad Váhomand are dated at 270,000BCE, in theEarly Paleolithicera. These ancient tools, made by theClactoniantechnique, bear witness to the ancient habitation of Slovakia.

Otherstone toolsfrom theMiddle Paleolithicera (200,000–80,000BCE) come from the Prévôt (Prepoštská) cave inBojniceand from other nearby sites.[18]The most important discovery from that era is aNeanderthalcranium(c. 200,000 BCE), discovered nearGánovce, a village in northern Slovakia.

Archaeologists have found prehistoric human skeletons in the region, as well as numerous objects and vestiges of theGravettianculture, principally in the river valleys ofNitra,Hron,Ipeľ,Váhand as far as the city ofŽilina, and near the foot of theVihorlat, Inovec, andTribečmountains, as well as in theMyjavaMountains. The most well-known finds include the oldest female statue made ofmammothbone (22,800BCE), the famousVenus of Moravany. The statue was found in the 1940s inMoravany nad VáhomnearPiešťany. Numerous necklaces made of shells from Cypraca thermophilegastropodsof theTertiaryperiod have come from the sites of Zákovská, Podkovice, Hubina, and Radošina. These findings provide the most ancient evidence of commercial exchanges carried out between theMediterraneanandCentral Europe.

>Google
You only have yourself to blame.

OP is subhuman

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-121751.png (864x1412, 1.09M)