Mike Enoch states Canadian Trucker Protesters don't even know why they are protesting

>Mike Enoch States the Canadian Truckers don't have specific demands and don't even know what they are protesting (Jan 31st):

voca.ro/1nBJEpT6qios

files.catbox.moe/xod7tj.mp3

>On Strike and Mike week before (Jan 25th):

Mike Enoch states the vaccine is not poison and there were no employer mandates.

vocaroo.com/1aQlFqipMHmE

files.catbox.moe/t9u5dn.mp3

Source: STRIKE & MIKE Episode 198 January 25th 2022

Mike Enoch is confirmed deradicalizer.

Attached: njp.png (1656x381, 307.59K)

nobody watches these kikes

Attached: NJP.jpg (1079x1426, 566.76K)

literally who?

They don't need Kike Enoch to tell them what to do. Grifters who sit with their ass on their hands for ten years are the last thing the truckers need.

nobody "watches" because people stopped being paycucks. they just listen to free episodes and discussion thread Mp3s.

BUT BUT THEY CREATED A POLITICAL PARTY

THAT HAS NO CANDIDATES!

Kike Enoch has accomplished nothing

they have a clear demand: no vaxx mandates

kike enoch is a fat retard

Not surprised. I stopped listening to them after their shitty, arrogant covid takes. It’s nice to have my brain free from their inane drivel for 9 hours a week. I highly recommend it to anyone who has not yet cut them off.
I also just listen to less political shit generally and I’m way happier, I’m only on Any Forums for a casual browse while I eat my sandwich.

>Fat faggot grifter sharta

The vaxx is not poison. This is schizo retardation. Only niggerbrained retards believe these lies.

Unfortunately kike enoch is too far gone with his pro lockdown holocaust denial retardation. He should get a real job.

One, that uses a version of the NPD's logo, a party by the way that is run by Germany's glowniggers. It's all so fucked up and hilarious, this is just another week in clownworld.

Attached: 1643582111423.jpg (294x221, 31.19K)

it is poison, spike protein is a toxin and the primary etiological agent of pathogenesis

you can seethe and cope and whatever but you can't change that reality

Attached: cropped_GettyImages-72911163 (1).jpg (1200x906, 176.72K)

You'd think Kike Enoch would have learned by now.
He's probably just doing what he's told by his fed handler "Eric Striker".

End all mandates and restrictions so they Canadians can return to life .

NJP is a psyop faggot and are trying to siphon votes. They are pathetic degeneratew

Attached: 45989816-8EA5-487B-9460-668B534893E3.jpg (682x683, 104.88K)

Is he wrong? They don’t exactly have a coherent message aside Trudeau and vaccines=bad. Compare this to all the lefty causes that had lists of demands/a platform.

All these threads are so desperate. How does it feel as a groyper to be in alliance with shareblue/media matters/trannys, all because they mocked your leaders decision to embrace the gop, and pointed out the number of noses involved in AF?

>uses a version of the NPD's logo, a party by the way that is run by Germany's glowniggers
Appropriate for them.

Attached: Fed gang.jpg (1200x715, 129.71K)

Anyone find it odd that these videos of protests in Canada have no french signs?

>The absolute state of TRS Cultists

even the MAINSTREAM CANADIAN NEWS outlets are covering truckers' demands you kike shill

Attached: gn.jpg (819x304, 35.45K)

Mike Enoch is a kike and his wife is a kike.
Why is that?

Yeah these threads are really gay. Conservatives are always like this though. You make one critique of any movement they have, and you're suddenly part of a grand conspiracy with feds to subvert them or whatever.

mike is retarded and probably a fed but he’s right. they are simply using this as an outlet to voice their frustration, but they’re not allowed to express what they’re really frustrated about.

They must think you're stupid; there is no other explanation.

user.... That is flat out untrue.

Jews need sympathy to harvest power. Sympathy has done the Jew a lot over a few thousand years.
The Church made the Devil and the Jew made the Nazi.

>don't even know what they are protesting
I remember when they pulled this trick with Occupy

>controlled op kike being divisive

Attached: 1641676465677.jpg (1024x782, 50.87K)

Nobody reads french

>people on Any Forums follow jews and listen to what jews have to say

Not really. In order to sway public opinion, they know they have to appeal to the language of the western world

I don’t see how this benefits globohomo. Therefore it’s hard to see how it’s a fake movement. The sentiment is certainly there, and Trudeau has always been outrageously unpopular.

Hurr hurr hurr
Go kneel to some niggers

>Is he wrong? They don’t exactly have a coherent message aside Trudeau and vaccines=bad
Yes he’s wrong. Here’s the ultimatum the truckers have given the government
>end all mandates and restrictions
Or
>the honking will continue
That’s about as coherent as it gets.

FUCK these kike pigs!

sorry but they are funny and talk about jews. got anything better to listen to?

In case anyone forgot or didn't know, the fat fuck in the middle is Matt Heimbach, who ran a neo-nazi honeypot group called Traditional Workers Party. Kike Enoch have him his own podcast on TRS, but he had to pull it later on after Heimbach fucked his stepmother and beat up his stepdad in a sordid incident known to history as the "cuckbox incident". Heimback later renounced his politics and became a Social Justice Warrior of sorts. He was photographed wandering around inside the Capitol Building on January 6th. Truly he is a real life Forrest Gump. He also glows brighter than the sun.

Anyone who joins the NJP or gives money to them or takes their TRS podcasts seriously is definitely low IQ. These guys will ruin your life if you let them.

Attached: Heimbach at Capitol Building January 6th.jpg (1024x1019, 100.18K)

Getting real tired of amerimutts like Enoch and Anglin countersignaling the only people pushing back.

Attached: 1643309114954.jpg (436x536, 95.54K)

Literally none of that shit happened though......

>got anything better to listen to?
Radio Albion.

>aside from Trudeau+vaccine stuff=bad

You need more than just a couple slogans. Even BLM had a whole platform.

>These guys will ruin your life if you let them.
Emphasize is on WILL. All of them remind me of the NPD-glownigger faggots, pedophiles, child molesters and "we're definitely not VS-kike agents"-types.

Attached: 1642576080889.jpg (400x369, 40.76K)

He's not telling them not to protest, he's telling them to make specific demands which they aren't lol.
Shills thrive in half-truths

NO MANDATES
NO LOCKDOWNS
NO VAX PASSPORTS
NO RETARDS

there are multiple podcasts on that network. be specific

The demands are either Trudy resigns or they end the mandates. Until then you get the honk. Fuck off with your jewish podcast tricks

Then they better be prepared to honk for years because they must not think the truckers will hold out while the govt/corps, through their obedient proxies, make it as uncomfortable as they can for these people, and try to bait them into breaking the law or making another January 6 narrative.

>even mainstream Canadian news covers the demands of trucker protests

TRS cultists are defending Enoch being THIS out of touch

Attached: ctv.jpg (734x394, 39.45K)

>But Kike Eunuch has done so much for our movement, am I right?
Anyone who supports them at this point must be a fed.

Attached: EnochJews.png (1000x1829, 681.36K)

No more mandates, no more lockdowns. How much more specific does it need to get?

OP and his Jewish buttbuddy nLHarhFw are making fake narratives with half-truths.
Yes, Mike did say the truckers have no specific demands.
Yes, Mike said the vaxx isn't literal fucking drop dead instantly poison.
Both things he said and both true.
But he never once said the protest should stop.
He merely is critiquing the aimlessness of the the populist dissident right and how vaxx politics distract from Jews.
Kikes like OP are counting on you being unable to process nuance so you hate the best pro-white voice in America.

Attached: 1596302559908.png (1241x978, 1.92M)