Ottawa city councilor moves to seize GoFundMe shekels

thecountersignal.com/news/ottawa-moves-to-seize-gofundme-assets-from-truckers

>Fleury, who represents the city’s Rideau-Vanier Ward, publicly announced on social media that he asked the city manager and city solicitor to “immediately launch court proceedings targeting the millions of dollars in funds frozen by [GoFundMe] so Ottawa taxpayers are not left holding the bag for these protests.”

>“I want to voice my support for the notion of City initiating actions against the GoFundMe funds to cover City expenses from incidents from the protests,” wrote Fleury in his email.
>Be councilor in national capital.
>Complain that people with grievances protest in your city.
>Try steal their money to cover for your obligations as hosts.

Shouldn't Trudeau's liberal party foot the bill?

Attached: 1643600268967.jpg (840x630, 52.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/unvaxxedseamen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> not using Bitcoin for anti-government fundrising
> in 2022

Attached: kek5.jpg (483x288, 15.19K)

>using goy fund me
>goys fund the gov they despise

Attached: kek-11.png (512x512, 209.12K)

Reminder that the Gofundme was set up by a literal homosexual Jew.

God sometimes I wish french Canadians were still based. Just imagine if they tried this during the french separatist movement.

>The GoFundMe is a scam and isn't going towards the protests
>We need to seize the GoFundMe because it is funding these dangerous protests!!!

Go burn down his district.

Attached: 1643691116263m.jpg (1024x574, 64.67K)

>Thinking that you'll reach normies with bitcoin

Only a dedicated shill will ignore the people rising up and attack with faggity millennial talking points. The best that can happen it the money is returned to donators and it kills gofundme.

Look how gay you are.

Just drag these people out and fag drag them with the semis. Of course we can't do this because soft brain boomers are still locked into the idea we actually live in a democracy.

This lol

Kikes MAD

I just don’t understand why people bother with shit like goFUD me, just find 1 just fucking 1 responsible trustworthy and accountable person who receives all the physical cash people want to donate and then hands it out/ makes plans with it. GoFUD me is for foreigners who want to help. How long are people going to fall for this trap?

>set up fund
>people support it
>it gets shut down and the funds taken away

I mean what are you expecting?
If somebody had some brains they would make sockpuppet patreons and launder the money that way. Even better if there’s real accounts in on it

They can deal with the consequences of the mandates

He went private

Attached: FKcaDHgVQAEIUDK.jpg (907x545, 83.81K)

Kikes have regulated charities and their administration...

I noticed too, fucking pussy

So their unpopular government, who is being protected, plans to steal the protestor's money? Oh yeah, that'll make people like them more.

>Fluery
Didn't he play for the bruins or something? I remember seeing his name in hockey games

>Just drag these people out and fag drag them with the semis.
that is another topic, I was just pointing out using goyFundMe is retarded

Meme magic will help us in this struggle
A health freedom crypto project that helps to create a parallel society for the unvaxxed
>unvaxxed jobs finder
>unvaxxed tinder
>unvaxxed airbnb
>block chain ledger with censored medical information

Join us on our mission
t.me/unvaxxedseamen

Attached: 03C99CFF-1760-41A8-AE82-E145BDE850E0.jpg (640x959, 152.32K)

what is this raging leaf talking about? seems he is flying off the handle

>states are gonna steal, and use their loot as fuel for their tyrannic antics
quintessentially statist, desu
hence why the only good statist has his hands and head chopped off before having his corpse impaled on his knees

Attached: 1641189670403.jpg (1024x668, 83.96K)

Attached: B598CC73-802E-47C8-AA5D-CC851A0CE3BC.png (422x378, 81.35K)

>people donate to a cause
>wow they are really pissed
>better overrule their donation
>to defuse the situation

Attached: kek-dino.jpg (500x500, 52.42K)

Ottawa city doesn’t have that power.

It's a common family name up here, you're thinking of Theoren Fleury

Kikes really are retarded sociopaths who only get ahead from nepotism and the ability to surprise people with their willingness to do evil. When confronted with something outside the scope of their plans, they fold.

I'm talking about the fed having announced plans for crypto canuck bucks and CBC seeding the idea already. Crypto is a scam to get people conditioned to the idea before it becomes part of the social control measures.

That's besides what matters in this thread, going after normie's donations on normie platforms will backfire tremendously for politicians and gofundme.