ANOTHER ARTIST LEAVES SPOTIFY

The walls are closing in, Joe

Attached: 1643673019899m.jpg (1024x938, 165.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=86&v=rhE8PwrqWBM&feature=emb_title
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally who?

The simulated “global health crisis” is, for all intents and purposes, over. Which means that GloboCap has screwed the pooch. The thing is, if you intend to keep the masses whipped up into a mindless frenzy of anus-puckering paranoia over an “apocalyptic global pandemic,” at some point, you have to produce an actual apocalyptic global pandemic. Faked statistics and propaganda will carry you for a while, but eventually people are going to need to experience something at least resembling an actual devastating worldwide plague, in reality, not just on their phones and TVs.

It doesn't matter. Rogan's untouchable. He can migrate wherever he wants and his audience will immediately follow. Don't go out Radiohead on us m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=86&v=rhE8PwrqWBM&feature=emb_title

Attached: 1643691116263m.jpg (1024x574, 64.67K)

I always confuse that dude with that other guy. Huck Chanks.

He used to go by Sneed Goose

No one knows who these faggots are. They're so unheard of that they're trying to get recognized by deplatforming themselves which is fucking hilariously retarded

Attached: 1642941774969.jpg (545x424, 62.56K)

While claiming that they are in favour of free speech, the talking heads on CBS Mornings declared Rogan’s show to be “dangerous.”

“You have a First Amendment right to say what you want. You don’t have a First Amendment right to appear on a platform as large as Spotify, that’s the issue,”

After flashing up a graph showing rates of unvaccinated hospitalisations the gaggle agreed that the virus is a “life and death issue,” urging that Rogan should be silenced.

One of the bunch argued that you can’t just ‘turn off’ Rogan’s show because too many people won’t do that, they will continue to listen, suggesting that the only course of action is to completely silence Rogan.

Half of the guests on Rogans show are kikes

Who? I've heard of Tony Hawks from the skateboard video game, but not this guy.

Sneed club is a cool place to hangout.

Rogan is in big trouble now.

Fuckin kek, well played OP

Let them dilate and Seethe. Harm Rogan and you will see just what happens

Any Forums meta analysis
good effort chuck, your songs sucked, but we won the vax war.

QRD?

bretty good op

Attached: lel.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

checked and agreed

Don't put your supply chains on me.

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (473x630, 57.33K)

wtf? thought chuck was our guy but i really can't find it on spotify

Not chuck just reposting a meme that made boomers seethe

They're great - I paid him $5 even though I didn't have to.

No one cares

I haven't heard of any of these boomers.

Kek

Attached: cb6 (1).jpg (746x541, 38.02K)

Fuck man not my Chuck Hawks collection! 2022 is not off to a good start.

Dont care just joined Spotify and told them I joined due to Joe Rogaine.

Why do you think they're trying to target Taylor swift or anyone that fans exist for

Attached: 1638438757594.jpg (1408x993, 114.44K)

I doubt Joe cares if Spotify cancels him bc they have a $200M contract with him and they would still have to pay up. Then he can just move to anywhere else

This is beyond satire. I thought this guy was only an antivax shill.

>Chuck Hawks
oh no!
anyway...

lurk moar

He goes by Sneed Hawks now.

mass reply less