All the men say TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN but ALL THE WOMEN SAY NO

LMAO this is the funniest shit I've ever seen. A group of feminists are asked if trans women are women and all the women say no and the men say yes. WTF is going on in the USA?

youtu.be/a6qInn2DOng?t=323

Attached: feminists.png (1280x720, 886.22K)

>WTF is going on in the USA?
jews

based TERFS

The men know that disagreeing will get them shunned by women, despite women hating that their privileges can be co-opted by men in dresses.

>WTF is going on in the USA?
Trolling of feminists

Attached: D353A8F3-7E48-4104-9D29-45F288364BD6.jpg (1024x1024, 55.64K)

That's pretty funny
41% of people agree.

>ywn be portuguese

Attached: 1615637864577.jpg (479x641, 116.35K)

They need a line for "Just leave me the fuck alone"

Attached: 1643194809309.jpg (473x338, 23.53K)

Government gives out free citizenship and our women are whores.
You can make it but not sure why you would want to.

>Male Feminist
The absolute state

Attached: 1640977430045.jpg (773x607, 36.89K)

They made their bed with their dumb leftist politics, now let them sleep on it.

This made me kek

Attached: zzz19.png (1088x532, 420.15K)

If trans women were women we would call them just that: women. The fact that you need to separate them tells exactly why that is just not true

>and all the women say
Not all, unless you actually think that trans women are real women

i mean that's why people are saying "trans women are women". like imagine saying "if black women were women we wouldn't say black" or whatever, that'd be stupid right?

Well men are usually smarter than women so I’m going to have to say that the women are wrong

troons is troons, not a woman, it never will

When the troon talked about "it not taking away from your experienced" I cringed that no one mentioned women's sports.

>debating whether trans women are women
>when it still hasn't been proven that they're even human
Jumping the gun a bit no?

Attached: 6f0[1].jpg (680x578, 31.75K)

They knew its a trap, their faces are showing. Got to keep looking out for nº1.

>"if black women were women we wouldn't say black" or whatever, that'd be stupid right?
I think of Human females when I hear "Women", I don't think about the nigger version so it's not that stupid.

this tranny mindrot will only go so far, once women start realising that the idea makes a mockery out of what it means to be a woman. It's demeaning to them.

>like imagine saying "if black women were women we wouldn't say black" or whatever, that'd be stupid right?

It is stupid. You know why? Because what would the need be to separate black women from women? What is the need to add the word "black"? What is the definition of a woman? It's Adult human female. It's not Adult human female of a specific skin color.

ohhh yeah i forgot most people on this board don't view blacks as people, okay at least your logic is consistent, i can respect that

Men are held on a higher pedestal and can be ruined for saying something socially destructive

Women have zero social responsibility or problems saying stupid shit except sometimes with other women.

LOL the faggots are seething.

>what would the need be to separate black women from women?
idk people did that for a while, also reddit spacing

Attached: segregated.jpg (500x327, 20.18K)

The comments section is clown world peak.. fuck me!

I just watched the whole thing.
Grace is not a feminist

Attached: 1636342626406.jpg (768x960, 67.68K)