Moscow warns of fallout if UK ‘seizes property’ of Russian 'oligarchs'

Putin protecting his corrupt Jewish mafia friends and cucked Russians won't do anything about it. Very sad!

rt.com/russia/547781-uk-london-oligarch-property/

Attached: putin oligarchs.png (742x479, 445.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60203664
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What can Putin do to the UK?

Sell more gold at a bigger discount
Real talk:
It's all a theater, all of it

Cyber attacks. That's probably about it. The UK has close to zero economic exposure to Russia and gets 2% of its energy needs via Russian fossil fuels.

reminder the state department are a bunch of evil cunts

Britain will no longer be seen as a safe place to store your wealth after this. Everybody knows this has nothing to do with Ukraine and the UK government is just doing it out of desperation because it is broke.
This may be a good thing though, the imbalances brought to our economy for being so over reliant on finance has resulted in a slow, steady decline of our living standards.

The UK has close to zero economic exposure to Russia
u wot m8
a shitload of russian gold gets shipped off the the uk

but the kicker is that the oligarchs aren't going to bring their wealth back to russia, they will probably move that to other countries, maybe we'll see a shift to china, further making russia a chinese puppet state

Any Forumstards are only just realising that Russia is zog controlled? Lmao!

to be fair; Russian Oligarchs were all Mafia and KGB, putin being KGB really makes him King Oligarch

>anglontards will now make oligarchs bring their stolen wealth back to Russia
Clown world.

Lel watched the parliment hearing on this yesterday, the tories aren't going to do shit about this because it's where a huge amount of their donors have their wealth tied up, and a lot of them have significant personal stake in this.
London is 13.4% of our population but 22% of our gdp, couldn't possibly imagine where the massive disparity comes from could you?

It's about time the Mason Mafia picked a fight with people powerful and crazy enough to fight back.

Attached: cf134e1f-12fe-48e7-b627-16363d8f1888-588x720.jpg (588x720, 175.49K)

Nothing. Unlike Germoney they're not Putin' gas bitch.

poltards hold that hillarious view that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

So if Putin acts all macho and rejects western globohomo values, then the whole zog machinery behind him that drains Russia of all its resources can be ignored. It's all "for a good cause".

Good morning sirs

Nah. There has been an ongoing issue about the level of political influence Russian money has in the UK. Not all money is wanted.

Also note that one of the key things that makes the UK attractive to foreign companies/investment/wealth management is the way in which such activities are regulated within the UK.

There is almost zero trade in goods or services between UK & Russia. There is nothing Russia can do to effect the UK economy. A fair amount of Russians move their wealth here, but that isn't the same thing.

Good morning.

The UK is Judeo-America's bitch with an economy that crumbles the second there's a mild blip.

punishing traitor oligarchs who escaped russia is exactly what russia wants
some big brain sanctions right here

I guess related in a way. The courts in the UK are going to seize money belonging to Azerbaijani elites (probably even related to Aliyev himself).

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60203664

Attached: 1611248637943.jpg (600x600, 75.23K)

>haha noooo don't punish the wealthy oligarchs that tell me what to do
>noooo don't give me more autonomy over russia haha