Any Forums unpopular opinions

I start
>Europeans are unironically evil and deserve to be killed and replaced with muslims

Attached: 1643710767437.jpg (780x438, 28.1K)

>Dogs are fucking annoying, loud, stupid, dependent shit-eating abominations and all of them should be destroyed

Why are we evil?

>Any Forums is just a right wing echo chamber

My opinion is that you're that argentinian mutt who converted to islam.

I've come to hate dogs, but I don't look to harm them. They're just idiot things that stupid people breed. Only "dogs" I like are wolves, dingoes and heelers. The rest are shit,.

Europeans are the only race capable of space travel. Without them, the human race is doomed.

All jews should not be shoaed

Any Forums has been transformed by the governments into a demotivation psyop in 2016.

The vaccine is safe and effective.
The Jews are not behind the fall of western civilization (Hint: The real reason is the decline in masculine values)
Donald Trump admitted to trying to overthrow the election
The people who raided the capitol on January 6th are terrorists and deserve to be hung
The "Freedom Convoy" is just a bunch of dumb, racist truckers trying to make everything inconvenient for everyone because they are too childish to just get vaccinated

marrying young girls would improve society and make men, women, and children happier and stronger.

The 2020 election was not stolen.
The vaccine is not killing people.
Lockdowns, masks, vaccine mandates, and social distancing are all effective ways of managing a pandemic crisis
No, you don't have the freedom to spread a virus
Yes, climate change is real

Yes, black people are being discriminated against, and this is the reason they are falling behind
Yes, white people have privilege.
Yes, diversity is our nation's strength.
No, immigration is not white genocide.
Yes, the Republican party is racist.

Poltards and leftoids are equally powered by their inability to fit in society.

Poltards don’t really want freedom of speech. They only want theirs

Western countries are the best places to live

>Argentinians are shitskins larping as whites and deserve to be beaten to death
Oh wait that's actually a popular opinion

Fact isn’t opinion

A lot but I guess I'll sum it up as
>Most of Any Forums are gullible people who will believe whatever everyone else believes uncritically.

Dogs and cats should be made illegal in big cities

Retards can't put muzzle on their dogs and they shit everywhere, we know most dog owners don't clean after their own dogs, not to mention they make noise polution and are danger to society.

Cats are no better literal local fauna killers, sand shiters, dieasesed unclean beasts.

I don't give shit if your animal is cute, smart or you take "good" care for them,
they are net negative for cities and have no other function than cosmetic decoration to your pathetic life.

nobody here really has any clue of what they're talking about, it's just internet memes and cherry-picked biased sources

>It starts with

One sneed
To seed and feed
It doesn't even matter how hard you seethe
Keep that in mind, I designed this shitpost to make trannies cry

>Watch them cope

Sneed is a powerful thing
Watch it get posted as the trannies all swing
From the ceiling, a hilarious thing
Trannies, jannies and niggers are all the same thing

Blown the fuck out below
Glowniggers go right out the window
Try to act smug but they didn't even know
Working for Jews just to TRY TO COOOPE

And even though they tried
One hundred gifs inside
Their chud folder
What I meant to sneed will eventually feed a memory of a time when

I SEETHED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

I TRIED TO COPE
BUT HAD TO ROPE
IN THE END, I'M A 41 PERSNEDER

Attached: 1642959314644.jpg (810x362, 86.53K)

glowie thread, fuck off glowniggers

I believe the posts I make, even when I know I'm lying and my political beliefs are just contrary to what I think the normal ones are.

Trump was almost always right and truly loves America he is naive about certain things because he is a genuinely good person who doesn’t understand how manipulators think and he was a great president for the economy because of his experience as a businessman

Germans and Jews are ethnically the same and responsible for all the west's problems.