HAPPENING: ALBERTA BLOCKADE TRUCKERS SURROUNDED BY POLICE

ANYBODY IN ALBERTA OR MONTANA NEEDS TO SUPPORT THESE N1BBAS. LITERALLY, THE ONLY WHITE MEN WITH THE BALLS TO STAND UP TO GLOBOHOMO. GET OUT THERE AND SUPPORT THEM.

twitter.com/crabcrawler1/status/1488236963903819780

Attached: 2345sdfg35dgf.png (778x680, 505.44K)

>It starts with

One sneed
To seed and feed
It doesn't even matter how hard you seethe
Keep that in mind, I designed this shitpost to make trannies cry

>Watch them cope

Sneed is a powerful thing
Watch it get posted as the trannies all swing
From the ceiling, a hilarious thing
Trannies, jannies and niggers are all the same thing

Blown the fuck out below
Glowniggers go right out the window
Try to act smug but they didn't even know
Working for Jews just to TRY TO COOOPE

And even though they tried
One hundred gifs inside
Their chud folder
What I meant to sneed will eventually feed a memory of a time when

I SEETHED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

I TRIED TO COPE
BUT HAD TO ROPE
IN THE END, I'M A 41 PERSNEDER

Attached: 987 4.jpg (694x415, 60.62K)

they better not

Attached: 1643611673499.jpg (800x420, 112.42K)

Oh, now I know why protestors in US were saying "fuck the police"!

Sometimes one doesn't need external enemies, the traitors and enemies from Within will finish the job!
I bet the popo idiots think this is to save supply lines, and it is in a way... untill the other traitors who use them turn off the tap and then we together will be starved, including the families of the swat!

Only china gets to multiple, reproduce, make cash and buy homes here... and the traitors, our young generation just wont get the chance!

I'm enjoying this copypasta

Checked

support these bros

>rebel news
ZOG media.

Police in any country are just the current governments personal army. There's a reason the low IQ thugs just mumble "just following orders" when questioned.

There’s too many trucks user. Even if people are arrested or ticketed, more will come in retaliation I’m certain and there’s no cranes close enough to move all of the semis

good on them

This is what that whole “protest peacefully” strategy really starts to turn on its head. Fuck all law abiding “protesters” you’re all faggots and deserve to get btfo.

This is the border blockade, not the main protest.
There aren't as many.
We don't need to hope more will fill, we need them to be there.

For most civilians. The police is the first and only form of government they encounter. Unless they end up in court I guess.

being a police officer is only an honorable job in a society ruled by honorary leaders.
their status is the exact equivalent of those who command them, so when they are being commanded by evil tyrants, that's all the cops are anymore.

Just need to run their batteries flat then the only way to move the trucks is tow them or jump start. The police cars are not going to be able to do that.

"Nibbas" ? Don't be disrespectful

And go kill yourself..

Shut up stupid...

>police swat team ultimatum
kek sure. what are gonna do? shoot them?

More truckers should surround the police.

Bootlicking faggots should have told Kenney to go fuck himself. We’re being forced to take poison and this is the absolute least we can do.

The police are generally robots and only do the will of those in power who pay their wages.

Clearly Canadians are not in power as they are being ethnically cleansed by Chongs.

Huge respect.

Glad to see good men as patriots standing up for liberty against an oppressive and cancerous government and its lackey supporters.

how can we support them?

That would be great for their image.