Am I supposed to believe photo on the right is real? It looks like the Thunderbirds live action movie

Am I supposed to believe photo on the right is real? It looks like the Thunderbirds live action movie.

Attached: real.png (969x581, 604.35K)

Lmao

both look fake but right is ridiculous

kek he's gonna blow the elites game up by playing so badly

Why would supreme leader lie? You lie you anglo pig.

The one on the right looks like it was done on Upwork by a team of one Indian guy that charged 100 $ for the job.

>camera that was attached to the warhead
By an invisible string? lmao

It's a crystal clear shot too, imagine the vibrations and shaking that the camera would have to endure. IDK if those are separate launches but where is the vehicle? They seem to have forgotten the yellow light bouncing off the smoke in the pic on the right.

Attached: 1642256694868.png (969x956, 1003.34K)

Didn't Korea come from China investing it's military in transsexuals? Like there's a side that we're passable traps and a side that were descendents of the Dragon Man. How the fuck am I supposed to believe the global map separates the bug people by solid black lines and not a homogenizing color code for all the bug people scattered across atleast the east.

What do you mean? I read that a couple times, it sounded like a bot stumbling on something that might be real, by accident.

Hold on a second. Is not Korea way too big in that globe?

Attached: cuadros-en-lienzo-earth-globe.jpg (608x617, 95K)

>he doubts best korea
you are brave user

Confirmation that space is indeed fake

the psyops are getting worse and worse...

It's not a globe, the photo is taken at a pretty low altitude.
There's a black circular frame around the camera lens.

Actually once an object has left the atmosphere it's pretty stable. There's no air resistance out there.

>camera attached to missile
>missile has motion blur

idk, it looks pointy enough, therefore it's probably real

lol, this shot would have to be taken from at least 5k km. NKoreans are fucking retarded. This isn't ICBM trajectory.
And to send a rocket that high, you certainly wouldn't be able with rocket this small

>There's a black circular frame around the camera lens.
no, there's not
you can see the insides of the vessel captured. They're retards, the pic is fake

Genuine retard.