How To Test Women

>know a girl through friend group
>she's cute, tall, in shape, and (importantly) actually still a virgin at 25
>not even for religious reasons, she just somehow slipped through the cracks
>start pursuing her, getting to know her better
>get the feeling that she's not a very empathetic or caring person, probably the most important trait in a wife and mother of your kids
>do a simple test: sent her a video of a baby squirrel or whatever small animal
>it legitimately is extremely cute. Love that shit.
>anyway she responds coldly, doesn't like it, doesn't want to see it
>completely drop her and lose all interest instantly
It's called "cute aggression", and it's a thing that subhumans do when they see something extremely cute; they get mad. Adorable things not only aren't adorable to them, they actively get angry and in extreme cases will attack whatever the cute thing is.

A woman with cute aggression is the type who will kill your children in your sleep because you did something she didn't like, or she believes you did something wrong even if you didn't or you're completely unaware.

Also no hymen no diamond.

Attached: Suzuran size difference.jpg (1080x1403, 323.59K)

Enjoy being alone.

Yep. Best test
Dodged a bullet there

>still a virgin at 25
How is that a plus? That's literally a red flag, don't know how you didn't figure that out.

>keep non-marriage-material women on tap for whenever I get the urge for sex or company
>they're happy to spend time with someone as attractive and funny as me
>continue looking for marriage material all the while
yeah?

Attached: 1467915304486.gif (636x354, 2.3M)

Enjoy dying without dignity you fucking ape.

How do you know she's a virgin if you don't know her all that well? And isn't "cute aggression" some weird pervert anime meme?

>expecting a 25 year old to act like a children's show host

Date an actress, man

What is it called when a woman is trying to be "cute" and it elicits the urge for me to stab them 100 fucking times? Like bitches doing duck lips and being quirky.

It means unironically take your meds.

What meds do you suggest that will make me not want to uppercut women out of spite and contempt?

I was just saying that early on, we've been more or less friends for a while now.

I don't, I expect a woman not to get whipped up into anger when shown a cute animal.

Your response probably isn't misplaced. Most of the time it just comes down to the woman being too unattractive to pull off cute. Kinda like how acting awkward as a 9/10 gets you her number, while acting awkward as a 3/10 gets you arrested.

Most people think I'm gay (and I'm happy to let them think that) because I have high standards. I'm just up late and posting here to let the younger set know it gets better as you age, and not like that asshole in Dazed and Confused. Don't settle, but remember the story if the Pearl if Great Price (not the Mormon tract, Matthew 13:45).

PMS will do that. Maybe she had a bad day. Is she diabetic? Type 1 can be a handful but remember, at the end of the day you never go to bed angry and you will have a happy life.

A stint in the Pinel or Restougouche.

>Most people think I'm gay
Leaf, I assure you, it's not because you have high standards.

Could also be that you are unattractive and she doesn't want to associate with you.

I'm somewhere around an 8.5 or 9 so that's not the issue.

>female
>virgin
>25

Attached: 382ABAAA-3B91-4792-A9B0-02B532C780ED.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

Shut the fuck up

Arknight

Enjoy being constantly rejected.
lol