Oh no no no no

So reparations are actually going to happen, aren’t they? How does Any Forums feel about this?

Attached: 4FB354F0-35AC-4EDE-9C13-06A2661A9B52.jpg (1125x1790, 751.7K)

I don't understand. How many of the slaves are still alive? 5? 10? That shouldn't be such a big deal.

Meh Chapelle put it best, invest in jewelry, weed, and kfc

The reparations are a drop in the bucket to the amount the Jews steal from us every year in usury

>It starts with

One sneed
To seed and feed
It doesn't even matter how hard you seethe
Keep that in mind, I designed this shitpost to make trannies cry

>Watch them cope

Sneed is a powerful thing
Watch it get posted as the trannies all swing
From the ceiling, a hilarious thing
Trannies, jannies and niggers are all the same thing

Blown the fuck out below
Glowniggers go right out the window
Try to act smug but they didn't even know
Working for Jews just to TRY TO COOOPE

And even though they tried
One hundred gifs inside
Their chud folder
What I meant to sneed will eventually feed a memory of a time when

I SEETHED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

I TRIED TO COPE
BUT HAD TO ROPE
IN THE END, I'M A 41 PERSNEDER

I will stop paying taxes if that ever happens. Withdrawing all of my money in cash and checking the fuck out.

Pay up fuckers. Nothing, even white privilege, comes with a price... And compound interest. Prepare to become the post modernity niggers.

>So reparations are actually going to happen, aren’t they? How does Any Forums feel about this?

My work is being done, the future is bright Lambright!

Attached: wayne-lambright-1.gif (498x373, 930.21K)

Cash, lol, lmao.

Reparations will never happen because spics, pajeets, chinks, gooks and other minorities are going to throw a shit fit and won't let it pass Congress.
Blacks will just in fight with each other like they normally do in Congress to ensure it never passes.
Whites will just check out and shit won't happen.

I wish that was true but spics support reparations more than whites (but not as much as blacks). it's still nowhere near actually happening because whites other than journalists are very strongly opposed to it.

>thinks jews will actually let a nigger anywhere near their precious federal reserve

>I’m a coping anti white cuck who claims to be anti racist despite being openly racist to whites
>who does this make you feel
Reminds me that you’re all genetically inferior subhuman trash you know you’re genetically inferior to us and thus have to cope post all the time

>I’m a retarded leftwing faggot, you can tell because of my memeflag

>memeflaggot

Attached: utter blackpilling.png (1879x1449, 408.89K)

is it a jew?

>time for reparations
>here is more printed money
>What do you mean its now worthless?
>should have bought property and stocks like me

Reparations will never happen. Just something to dangle in front of american blacks and keep them voting dem. Its kind of embarrassing for the US this is even talked about.

Give the blacks some state instead.

Reparations should be paid in the form on 1 way plane tickets to Africa, if living in America has been so fucking traumatic for 9th generation slavery survivors

Some Nigerians will claim most of the money just like what happened with the EDD and PPP benefits

this is fucking well written

>claim trans racial
Regardless of your biological determination, you can claim you're black.
>"but you've always claimed you were white on other legal forms and job applications!"
I can identify as whatever I want whenever I want. God bless America.
Gib me dim gibs nigga.