HOLY FUCK ANONS GTFIH !!

A while back someone posted this video of a Russian guy explaining how he grew 2-3 inches taller by tying his ankles and shoulders to the bed at night with bandages and stretching while he slept. He said it works for any age, regardless of if your growth plated are already fused. Apparently you can reach your desired height in as little as 6 months.

Does anybody know how to get in contact with this guy? I’ve tried googling his username (Vitrubian Man) but nothing comes up. Anyone know if he has any social media accounts or an email?

Also, has anybody tried this and can confirm whether or not it works? He claimed it also makes your hands and feet grow proportionally larger, and showed pics of how his shoe size had grown 2 sizes larger. He says this treatment was used in the USSR to grow adult dwarves to a normal height. He also says he tried it on a 40 year old man and it worked.

A guy in the comments was also saying it probably works because at his job they used a similar technique to make athletes’ arms and fingers longer.

Anyone ever tried this method and can report back? Or someone can possibly explain the mechanism behind how it might work?

Here’s a link to the original thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/349023524/#349046341

This is the guy’s video (apparently it got deleted from every major media platform):

drive.google.com/file/d/1gDK_NPaqKXnafAhsUyvIkJaNLKCeYPen/view

Attached: 2E9761E9-8DA8-4A69-8ACD-9926EC215E73.jpg (207x250, 4.64K)

you will always be a manlet

Can confirm. Was 5'1 turbomanlet now stand at a King Chad 6'3

Don't worry incel bros we're gonna make it
Just trust me bro.

fuck off Destiny

Attached: oh manlet.jpg (223x226, 7.49K)

Bump for interest

Attached: hyde.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

a chad just flew over my house!

Doubt it

I read about a little guy once that was captured by pirates and buggered, so he went from like 3 feet tall to 4 after. Weird shit

Oh and while you're taking advice from me about how well this works you guys should definitely click that sus link bros. Deffo fr fr no cap bussin doe trust me bros

>Literal source: trust me bro

not sure about making you taller but god damn I used on muh dick and let me tell you.

burrowed under it like a moleman more likely.

Oh my god, tell me more user

Come the fuck on, user.

I'm a manlet too and it's the worst thing ever, but you're not going to become taller by pulling your joints apart.

God I fucking hate being a Manlet so much, I’m also poor, I’m never gonna make it

Who is the hunky daddy in OPs pic related?

god lord, ok look my sweet fellow men from first world countries, is not the height or muscles or something more, with women is about "Sexual energy".
you see they need to know that you are the one with the penis and they are the ones with the pussy with expiration date, they are not princess they are jus nice holes, you can learn that having enoght sex.

>Fucking spic but how you can get sex if all whamen reject you?

hookers, you see in latin america is a common thing that when a boy turns 15 they get money and their dad introduce take them to the local brothel so they can strating to learn how to use the penis and how to deal with roasties, its a normal thing also you learn how to do the sexual postures and lots of hookers are pretty and laid back.
so instead of doing weird medieval shit just start with one hooker at month

Attached: 157085409943.jpg (474x355, 33.93K)

>Also, has anybody tried this and can confirm whether or not it works?

Stretching does work. Penis stretching works. It's all proven. It's save too and permanent. What happens is you stretch the tissues and they year and rebuild but over time this lengthens the tissues.

Won't you just get scar tissue on your dick if you do that?

This is retarded and not needed. Do whatever it is you need to do to fulfill your height insecurity, get jacked, do mma, whatever, but don't fucking try to stretch your joints out, retard.