Wisconsin Thread

Any based friends from Wisconsin? I feel more alone here than in California, wat do?

Attached: download (2).jpg (640x360, 14.96K)

Get the fuck out of Dane county and you'll be fine

Walworth Co checkin in where you at?

why are you ever in CA, Sconnie can suck Im sure but why CA? I hope it was for bags of cash for some easy job.

Attached: wakanda.gif (666x338, 38.54K)

In walworth too. Where you from?

Dane County resident here. Even our shitlibs in Madison are mostly sick of the mask shit. I think Evers is gone this election. Fuck do I hope so anyway.

t. doesn't work at Ebin Memes

Grew up in Milwaukee. Now I'm in the big city of Walworth County.

Attached: FBFBSP_WelcomeSummer01_2010_0608_1500x600.jpg (1500x600, 342.04K)

Tom Barrett is a cuck

Show skin color.

Fuck da Bears

I grew up in Neenah

I moved to Madison for the job opportunity and thought it would be a nice spot to pick up chicks but it has backfired enormously. This place is WORSE than Los Angeles, in LA people routinely ignore mask mandates, here people are crazy. I passed up Milwaukee because I thought it would be like LA, i fugged up

Milwaukee here. Can't wait to move to Mequon.

Elkhornbro here. Hope the winter is fairing you well.

Attached: Your+mother+_b1660b2bbfe254ffb3463d4a6c499ef3.png (655x549, 126.97K)

It's 10:40 and I'm /comfy/ in bed no pic 4 u friend

Epic niglet?

Attached: 1576601024350.gif (480x228, 262.98K)

Rural Grant County here. Get the fuck out of Dane County OP.

It's cozier in the burbs bro I live just North of Madison 10 miles or so, and the mask thing isn't enforced hardly at all, despite signs.

But yes it's gay nonetheless. I however am drowning in pussy, women are actually pretty hard up with all this isolation culture we've developed. Cheers get it while it's good my friend

no u faggot I'm no a nigger

kek fug u nigger

let me guess, you have only met lesbos and wanna be lesbos in madison.

I meant did you work for the company Epic in Verona

Madison is called the "Berkeley of the Midwest", don't cha kno? Milwaukee is great, if you know where to hang.

Do you meet them in person or on apps? I don't meet anyone in person in this retarded town

I was at the laundromat like 3 hours ago dude and I was the only one in there without a mask and some old bitch turned to me and said are you washing like trying to imply if I'm not I can't be there without a mask. Never had that happen before, the laundromat before that I was kicked out of

No, I don't even know what that is

Oh God I'm so sorry. Get away from the deep south asap. I'm like 40 miles from st paul and they come in droves on sundays to the liquor stores.

No I met women that are commies