The problem with the west is not what you think

Cute cat because that's the only way you fuckers will listen.

The world has always been and will always be fucked. You cannot fix it. Stop wasting your time.

The only way to make the world better is to fix yourself, change your perspective so you have a reason to continue then become a rolemodel and others will follow.

The smart and powerful have long realized the world is made up by people who have a vision and people who follow other's vision. Get a vision. Be someone others will admire. That's how you change the world.

Get off this CIA psyop demoralization site.
Get off corporate sponsored identitarianism.
Get off politics.
Get off social networking and stop giving your time to others.
You lose power when you give time to others.
Get off your high horses and admit you cannot fix the world. Even God could not fix it. But you can fix yourself.

#GETOFF

Attached: Cute Kitten 13.jpg (1280x800, 85.14K)

>You cannot fix it
dont tell me what i cant do

You forgot to say
>take the boot up the ass and do whatever they tell you
you really don't understand what this is.
this is our final warning.

I cum on cat, it hiss at nihilism.

I am become the Alpha and the Omega.

Attached: 1642558686440.jpg (300x203, 6.47K)

The funny thing is how you can say most anything on here. But the moment you make it 100% clear you'd had enough of this place, this neverending psyop where they insist you keep yourself, that's when they check in on you.

Nah I can say this to anyone. You're all wasting your time hiding behind screens posting trash . Does nothing useful.

instead of hating all these people you could be spending your time becoming a better version of all the people you hate.

People with small small vision will acomplish small things.

Nihilism, postmodernism and existentialism the most useless of all currents. Made oyu all into pussies.

That's a really cute kitten -^.^-
Why does it look so confused

Is confused by the choices people make becoming useless humans.

I’m actually generally pretty okay with how the world is. Most of the big societal problems we have don’t actually affect individuals who don’t care about them. And obviously not everyone can and not everyone should be a leader. Some people are just followers, and that’s fine.

For a cat every human is useless unless it provides food and shelter

cute cat, didn't read the rest

Attached: political memes lol.jpg (881x768, 110.24K)

You are right about one thing. Any Forums is a CIA op and posting here is useless.

then you not gonna learn

identity politics was invented by oligarchs to keep you guys distracted from what's really going on both inside and outside you.

The world has always been fucked yes. But usually it unfucks itself somehow and it's not pleasant when it happens.

you gotta wonder how Any Forums somehow keeps surviving though all this with so called racism and bigotry out in the open

look at all these alternative sites who keep getting their funds cut off, internet turned of but somehow Any Forums magically finds the right sponsors and servers that give it free pass.

too good to be true? probably because is rigged. you're all outcasts easy to use you guys for various cia experiments.

you all bought Q user . whatever happened with Q? Oh wait ...it magically vanished when people found it out.

the world never unfucks itself.

it only seems that way when the world lines up with your convictions.

is all a matter of perspective.

some people are convinced whatever fuckery they are doing is good and the right thing.

the world has never, is not and will never be unfucked. the only thing you can unfuck is yourself. and people will follow

i told you exactly what to do

who will listen? nobody

this is why the world will never be unfucked. nobody really listens. every generation makes the exact same mistakes over and over that the smart guys take advantage to sell you panaceas and snake oil. even worsr you keep doing the same mistake expecting a different result.

you fix the world by fixing yourselves.
im out this bitch.

>fix yourself
That’s why I’ve immersed myself in the study of history, geopolitics, philosophy, economics, etc. That said, people should orient themselves towards things that transcend their personal life…
>…so you have a reason to continue…
That reason is the preservation of my race, it’s culture, and eventually it’s predominance. It’s the greatest thing anyone could aim at…
>get off politics
Impossible. That’s “racist”. Politics has now become a battleground between good and evil, and neutrality/ambivalence/etc. in the face of evil is complicity with it.
>get off identitarianism
The only identitarianism that is “corporate sponsored” is POC identitarianism, and that isn’t going anywhere any time soon. In the face of that, whites foregoing identitarianism amounts to race-suicide.

Im only responding to this because of cute cat pic.

Attached: black-pool-privilege-618x565.jpg (618x565, 106.83K)

This is the most convincing post of its kind. Uses a cat instead of a woman. Doesn't cuck for christ or vacuous lefty platitudes.
I may just listen. Someone continue posting Chen in my absence.

Attached: ejPUXXF.png (331x224, 37.33K)

I tried to give this world great things, but everyone was always either a greedy, selfish kike; a stupid, selfish nigger; or a slutty, selfish bitch.