Ottawa Police Busted w/ Class 4 Explosives?

From Jim Stone:
>BOOOOOM: MY TIP OFF THAT AGENTS WERE GOING TO BLOW UP OTTAWA WAS BANG ON
THEY INTEND TO USE CLASS 4 EXPLOSIVES. CLASS 4 EXPLOSIVES ARE SAFE TO HANDLE AND ARE WHAT GOES IN FIREWORKS.

>Police dressed exactly like the goons in Ottawa were in London Ontario with about 200 pounds of class 4 explosives in a hotel there, most likely to assemble devices that would be used in an Ottawa psy op. Any doubts? What else would they have a bunch of class 4 explosives for, RIGHT NOW? Riddle me that!!! They may have also assembled explosive devices elsewhere, but London Ontario is a guarantee. London is far enough away to "avoid suspicion" and close enough to "get it there". The type of explosive they plan on using will make a LOT of noise (way more than other more powerful explosives) while they do little damage. They want to make a show, and 200 pounds of class 4 explosives would definitely accomplish a "show"

>HERE IS THE PROOF THEY ARE DOING THIS. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that ANY action by police could justify having this explosive material, especially that much, other than a false flag. media.128ducks.com/file_store/c1c37b8ff0ef1288dcc4df5ca93b9487136c7eefcdf1cde2113b8ee4a4f699e8.mp4

>They probably decided on class 4 because it would be easier to get than other types, while it makes VERY loud booms and does little damage. The higher class explosives are not as loud because their shock wave moves so fast the air can't catch up. If you want to give air a big audible push, class 4 is what you use.

>THEY MAY BE USING HOTEL ROOMS TO ASSEMBLE THE DEVICES BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT ANY TRACE OF THAT AT THE POLICE STATIONS TO BE INCRIMINATED WITH, WHILE THEY DROP BREAD CRUMBS AT THE HOTEL FOR INVESTIGATORS TO FOLLOW AND "SOLVE A TERROR CASE" FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION. THEY MIGHT EVEN WANT GREATER CONTROLS PUT ON HOTEL ROOMS OVER THIS, LIKE PERHAPS A DIGITAL VAX PASSPORT. THEY ARE BADLY BUSTED, BAAAAAADLY.

Attached: download (1).jpg (900x900, 191.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/JHUKXDzbpICy/
files.catbox.moe/8zzzsf.mp4
streamable.com/x73zox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

make an infographic of it for redpilling people later IF they act on that

its already on bitchute

bitchute.com/video/JHUKXDzbpICy/

I'm saving the video for sure, and will reach out to JS to see if he's willing to divulge any more info. Any London, Ottawa leafs know which hotel this might be?

they just left that by the front entrance? They're getting lazy

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

Wait... thats the joke? never would have guessed. And I've been here all summer

We need more info, document everything, need photos, video, audio, anything you can find.
Don't let this slip through the cracks.

bump & video mirrors in case it goes down
files.catbox.moe/8zzzsf.mp4
streamable.com/x73zox

Attached: 1615203516457.webm (853x480, 2.91M)

umm. bump

Attached: 653ztm9yjtg31.jpg (559x423, 14.78K)

bump

why canadians are such goofballs?

bump

what the fuck??? what is happening??

>bitchute.com/video/JHUKXDzbpICy/
Same shit different event, it's all done by the bastards, false flag to shut it down and take away more freedoms and rights.
Slimy bastards.

wtf??? bump

Attached: 1631495868831.png (595x565, 216.6K)

Spread this everywhere, there were a few comments online during the streams today but thats about it.
The world must know they are planning something to disrupt the peaceful protests in Ottawa.

BUMP WTF

How come the capitol police, fbi, nsa, cia, homeland security, etc etc, have no idea which direction that glownigger walked, that placed a supposed pipe bomb on Jan 6th. Despite 100,000 cameras, drones, blimps, etc? Complete memory hole. Move along, nothing to see here

Attached: 1630143670790m.jpg (1024x937, 54.85K)

Was there tannerite in those buckets?

2nd ammendment right?
We do have that in Canada

Also it says London police.
I know there was non local cops at the protest though

Looks sketch to me

Need to find out where this hotel is, and who the original uploaded was. So far I’m coming up bupkiss but I’ve been scanning hotel pics on Hotels.com for similar elevators, hallways and artwork.

Some Canadian user posted a pic of an unmarked moving van with people unloading shit from the back, look like false flag

Canadians have extremely limited access to explosives same as in the US, and even more restricted access to firearms. Those are not containment vessels for a pre-existing explosive or defused bomb, they are storage containers.

Hazmat 1.4 is the symbol they have on there which is definatly for explosives product handling, don't think this is class 4 explosives.

The containers look unique. Maybe look at vendors product pages for commercial packaging?

That's not Canadian you fucking retard. Someone says 2nd amendment rights in the video.

You can't order explosives without a permit by the federal government

it seems like a bit of a red herring

>in London Ontario with about 200 pounds of class 4 explosives in a hotel there

when

This is what is what thought there plan would be.