Do us leafs really have to do everything for you burgers?

cant you secure your own freedoms and not rely on our convoys?

Attached: Screenshot_.jpg (1767x517, 211.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Travisdhanraj/status/1487821227037270028
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why start over and reorganize from scratch?

I was hoping this would be the case.

Thank you based leaf mother truckers

would it really be the same convoy? have to imagine theres 5000 truckers in america willing to do this themselves if they get funding

I'm being flooded with this weird feeling..I..I think it might be patriotism and pride

Attached: 1506390755398.jpg (300x300, 28.05K)

Because the government caved?

It's an appropriate enough response to this:
twitter.com/Travisdhanraj/status/1487821227037270028

Don't you snowniggers live on a fuckton of oil but can't figure out how to get it out of the ground?...

Can you burn down our White House again?

honks are the new guns

this is a fed tweet
understand it as such

Not really, don't be such a cuck. Anyone considered the government can zoom call?

Unless someone has something to show me. I thought some of the Truckers were American.

you guys should burn down the white house like in 1812 and then throw all the non british people out of north america and rejoin the british empire. I would be down for that, fuck non anglo shitskin faggots in america

Getting it out of the ground is easy.
Processing it is difficult.
Actually getting pipelines built with all the interference from governments is fucking impossible.

To get Albertan oil in Eastern Canada, the oil has to be shipped Westwards to the Pacific, loaded up on a boat, sent down to the Panama canal and then finally all the way back North along the East coast.

That's how fucked the politics are.

Yeah that would be pretty fuckin cool snowbros.

Attached: CC4DD72A-04A5-493B-AF77-EC0283AEC557.jpg (1024x788, 123.02K)

sounds jewish..I don't like it

yeah canada fren, some of them are american

lel
you alright leaf boy

They haven't been pushed half as far. Imagine if they pulled this shit but only targeted Toronto and the other big cities and left everyone else alone.
That's what America is like, why get upset about NY or California when it doesn't effect you much?
I'm just hoping they all see that they're next when the government gets violent and we can start a giant revolution and hang all the commies in NA.

we dont have vax mandates, retard, they're literally unconstitutional and therefor illegal to the highest degree, dukb fucknugget nigger

You fucking racist spic. Not only do I have to deal with you day to day, now I have to hear your shit on the internet?

Fuck me sideways, just let Culiacan take over and get it done with. Or whoever the fuck is next in line. I have tequilas to drink

The Biden admin implemented a vaxpass requirement for truckers at the behest of the Trudeau admin so they can say "SEE, PROTESTING WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY WON'T LET YOU IN EITHER!!!!".

>heading to DC
good luck with that. us flyover states want nothing to do with the coastal cucks but you guys have fun