There are at minimum 6 TIMES more high IQ Whites than Jews in the USA

So why are Jews so over-represented in academia, government and media?

Attached: WhenYouDigTooDeep.png (1707x2403, 1.41M)

Networking. They all help lift each other up.

I mean what's the point of IQ if shit like this is allowed to happen?

also curious as to why the are less over-represented in fields that demand an extremely high IQ? Media is not some deeply academic field, but it's totally packed with jews. Why are engineering, medicine, physics, pure math, etc not completely jew dominated?

Nepotism. They're very explicit about it

I think there are way more Jews than we think they are and they understate their numbers. Mormons and Jews both have about the same number of each in the U.S., about 6 million (kek, it really is that number). But you rarely ever see a Mormon. You can argue that Mormons are concentrated in Utah, but you can say the same about Jews in New York and other big cities. But how many people do you know that are Mormon vs how many do you know that are Jews? They literally seem everywhere. No way, they’re under 2% of the population.

Attached: 99571ECE-9EA8-432C-B9CC-2487AA1A97CC.png (910x798, 80.14K)

So in other words, they're not in those positions because of high IQ. They're in those positions because they are a mafia cabal who help one other into unelected positions of power over the White American population.

The 6x more High IQ whites figure is going on the assumption Jews have an uber 115 IQ like they have claimed in the past, which is bullshit based on studies of tiny sample sizes in the 1960s and 70s by Jewish psychologists, and applies only to Ashkenazim, not Sephardim or Mizrahim who have IQ averages in the 90s. More reliable data implies Ashkenazi Jews have an IQ of around 101 just like Swedes or Germans.

Attached: KOKALA.png (753x859, 67.63K)

Then they springboard their people from Ivy league schools into high influence positions.

It's very obvious what's going on, if you haven't figured it out yet then you're a fucking retard.

Attached: 1638390926126m.jpg (1024x572, 24.14K)

Yup.

Attached: 1634393016673.png (792x1047, 86.51K)

I mean, you'd have to be a dumbass to want to work in government, academia, or media.

I think there are especially more Orthodox Jews in America.
According to the Old Testament it is forbidden to count Jews (Inb4 Book Of Numbers) So my guess is a lot of Orthodox Jews simply don't respond to the Census. Plus they breed like rats as well.

That's privilege. That's what the privilege word is supposed to mean if you aren't a 1984 novalingua speaking cultural marxist retard.
We live in a jewish supremacy. A hidden one but a supremacy. They project everything on whites

Whites just want to be left alone. I have a 129-140 IQ, was making good money, but lost that job. I knew Jewish shenanigans but didn’t care until they overplayed their hand

>Whites just want to be left alone.
Whites shouldn't leaven others alone rn

whites = reality
jews = abstraction of reality
learn the difference and why that is important

Jews know how to manipulate people and know how to work together

The whole high jews iq are exremely retarded take not only they tested only eleven people (all college males) even in this test if you count only whites in similar conditions they will blows kikes out of the water for one standard deviation. They are nothing but half brown subhumans and fact keep showing itself at very single possible angle.

Think. It's strategy. Media is power. Some autistic field of math to study ant paths has more limited applications than being a lawyer or or journalist for them

there is not a 1:1 correlation between intelligence and power. Gaining power requires some level of intelligence but it's more important to be machiavellian, nepotistic, and to get a head start over potential competitors.

See

Jews play as a team. Whites play as individuals. It also helps if you worship Satan as the Jews do.