Mayne this Cute Pitbull Clickbait Will Actually Get Some People to Read My Serious Post

I don't know if you guys realize this, but the Left has gone so off-their-rockers #Woke that they regularly trash "Liberals" now. They use the word Liberal with the contempt the Right used the word Cuckservative in 2016, and still does. Bill Mahr is as persona-non-grata to the Democrats as Bill Kristol is to the Republicans.

So what's the strategy?

Trump's bull-in-a-China-shop frankness certainty changed the game, and his modified-Conservative "America First" approach, especially to geopolitical issues, has taught us so much, but the new formula is going to be even MORE nuanced, and is going to mean returning to some more traditionally Libertarian policy prescriptions. This is a delicate undertaking. "Threading the needle" is the name of the game going forward, and there's no repeatable blueprint that can be referred to, everything has to be a case-by-case basis, and handled with the nuance that's called for. It's a tall order, but I'm honestly very optimistic. They really shit the bed with the Marxist agenda, and now the #WokePlosion is coming home to roost. When that sniveling Jew Merrick Gerland decided to make moms into domestic terrorists for daring to complain at school boards about Critical Race Indoctrination, you know they really over-played their hand.

Attached: 2lGvjx8.png (466x443, 332.37K)

The review is in
OP is a faggot.

Attached: 7785411256521.png (571x424, 325.85K)

Slide thread

no one gives a shit about your shithole nation. the white race is anyways doomed in the long run. doesn't matter whether trump or his minions gets elected even 4 more times.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x400, 60.49K)

It's a purity spiral. The tactic played out in Latin America over and over, the CIA backed commie revolutionaries would put the previous generations commies against the wall. Then just support the next generation and the net effect is certain, you have an ineffective country that poses no threat to neighbors much less to the USA. The same thing is used in right wing groups, as soon as someone gets popular they best move is to point out they aren't Hitler, they've yet to openly discredit themselves by flaming anti Jew rhetoric, and you suspect they might be a Jew because their grandfather was from poland

Death to all shitbulls and Commies.

bump, ignore the kikes that are above me

Attached: 1642970401520.jpg (750x595, 128.38K)

Mass replies are made by dumb niggers. Fuck off.

OP is a nigger.
Shills lolbertarianism.
Kys faggot.

>but the new formula is going to be even MORE nuanced, and is going to mean returning to some more traditionally Libertarian policy prescriptions
Fuck off, lolberg. Get the fuck out of our NatSoc board you piece of shit. Trump is a ZOG puppet, but he WON on an economic protectionist, crytpo-white nationalist politic, not 'muh free market hyper-individualism'. That shit is dead and it is staying dead. Fuck off.

Attached: 1615666392412.jpg (768x1024, 80.62K)

>hey really shit the bed with the Marxist agenda
It's not a Marxiost agenda. It's an anti-White zionist supremacist agenda, which uses the strucutres of capital and corporations to enforce it's policies. They very thing you want to give more freedom to, you shill fuck.
All social media should be nationalized. Hal the damn corporations should be nationalized. The central bank should be nationalized. Fuck privatization. Fuck the bootstrap. White people with white collectivist politivs should seek power and use said power for our collective interests. THAT IS THE LESSON WE ALL LEARNED. So shut the fuck up and get out of our way.

My bad Faggot. Have you considered using an anti-parasite drug to kill your ass worms?

Attached: how to raise pitbulls the right way.webm (480x360, 2.65M)

Did Trump win on a platform to stop outsourcing, close borders, build walls and vastly expand infrastructure spending? Yes or no, zionist shill?

shut up pibble nigger

pitbulls get the rope too; nigger-tier dog
inb4 the belgian cuck pops from the woodwork to defend the breed of peace

Bro, I know about pitfalls. That's the whole joke.

Cmon now man!

Attached: 1642781451085.jpg (960x960, 185.18K)

PITBULLS.

FUCK YOU AUTOCORRECT!

Attached: 992.jpg (360x480, 53.76K)

Judging by replies you might be on to something