Larping as a globalist SJW at work

What are the political implications of larping as a globalist SJW at work to get ahead but secretly being a white advocate and right wing? I think it's a smart move. What about you Any Forums do you do this as well?

Attached: sjw.jpg (1000x550, 40.72K)

>Larping as a globalist SJW at work
Even if you do something ironically you're still doing it.

I secretly hide my black framed glasses from my real friends to hide my shame. But the raises are nice

You sound like a cucl that is part of the problem. I hope you are at least obnoxious as you can get

Yeah but only at work to work my way to the top and from there can implement change which mostly consists of getting rid of anything CRT related. Right now I'm a mere nobody but larping at work only gets you ahead

>I only blow men to complication at work

That's the fun part is to act like as obnoxious as possible, it's kind of a high you get from it. I wonder if this is why globalist SJW are this way, they are getting dopomine rushes from their gay power level. I'm even going to start saying I'm trans, make them call me a women's name, kek

What if I unironically put a cock in my butt is that gay? Cuz I was just playin bro, lol seriously...c'mon bro stop looking at me like that.

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

My plan is so out SJW gay all the SJW at work and become the leader and get them all in trouble for not using my pronouns etc. Im pretty sure this is already what they are doing

Most white guys in Uni do this to get pussy. It's not new.

kek

it will probably get your leftist pussy. but honestly, you don't want leftist pussy. don't put your dick into crazy.

Attached: genuine-maxist-leftist-communist.jpg (3840x2160, 1.91M)

No this is for workplace only not in real life, just as work, become so SJW that they could never fire you and you get promotions etc.

White folks at work gotta do something to get job offers and get ahead. Being a white, straight male is the bottom of the totem pole in the office, so we larp as SJW, BLM supporting trannies at work only

I actually unironically do this and make 6 figures.

To be clear, I don't advocate or agree with them at all. I just let them talk and say nothing when they do. Sometimes I get pissed and troll the internets tho

High IQ, it really works, then you obviously leave the shit at work only. Claw our way to the top using their own talking points

Like I said, I don't agree with them when they do talk, etc. For ex, I got 6 emails once to join "trans training" and I just kept ignoring it. Eventually it went away.

You do what you gotta do to survive. There's no point in revealing your power level if it'll ruin your life. At work, I mostly remain neutral and give non-answers to things. "hwy what do you think about x"
"Well I've heard some y things, for sure"
Just let them lead the convo and humor them

Attached: 1627863386612.png (991x790, 1.04M)

You have to read power of the powerless by havel. We aren't there yet, but you are approaching the post totalitarian state where everyone pretends to believe so they don't get targeted. So yes that is the best move.

Attached: 1616531846475.png (500x500, 71.48K)

This too. You basically keep work an "island"; and dont make friends at work. All the friends I've made at work have either stabbed me in the back or were not "real". Work is just work.

Based.

I'm going to all the trainings and larping and talking my head off, yasss queen, black struggle, blm etc etc, destroy the patriarchy, I'm infiltrating them and it really is a dopomine rush. Of course I don't believe any of it and it stays at work. Change your pronouns at work to they/them and your bosses always take it easy on you, they tread very carefully, next I'm changing my name at work, kek

My favorite is when they ask me my pronoun. I have to be very nice and be like "he/him"; instead of "I dont know, don't I look like a fucking man to you?"

The other trainings are the "sexual harassment" trainings; they've largely turned into not deadnaming trannies now, fucking makes me lol. Even tranny men have taken over sexual harassment of women (fucking lel).

>rainbow snatch
Tori really got her off the deepend. Shame

>user, i told you to hire minorities not white people
>white people are a global minority, sweetie

Attached: pepe.jpg (600x600, 28.78K)

> Larping as a globalist SJW at work

lol

KEK I'm beginning to think they are doing it intentionally, the dopomine rush is real

that look actually suited that british jew pretty well.

When the commies did it to us they called it "the long march through the institutions"

Attached: 1643010272375.png (802x647, 783.57K)