What can be done to stop the immigrants from coming to Europe?

Is there any solution against this uncontrollable Muslim immigration?

Attached: 1683475648465.png (1025x686, 567.99K)

If only american stopped wars in the fucking middle east

Rape them

It can’t be stopped it’s already over for western and Northern Europe.

How are things in Canada bro?

I’m not staying here and Canada will be minority European by 2040. EU is also kek’d. I’m happy France is being destroyed though. Never ever liked the scum French.

That's the problem, even if the immigration stopped right now there are still too many immigrants already in

Locate the most people per square kilometer and pinpoint the problem. But not some poor shithole like India. A respected rich country.

>oh man he means china
No, start in Europe. I make it more easy. My flag.

The point of no return was passed a long time ago. Europe today with non Europeans is basically like ancient Roman Empire with the hoards of Germans and Slavs replacing the natives or in the case of Italy middle eastern slaves replacing the natives as well. It’s too late to do anything.

We want and will bring a lot more to Europe. And there's probably nothing you can do about it.
>Not that I want or like that.

I don't understand

Arrest them and beat the shit out of them.
Take their belongings and money, then send them away.

Improve wages and start having sex.

Machine gun them down at the border

Not pleasant nor would the soft modern cuck go for it but it's the only solution.

How's that gonna help to drive them out

Attached: somethfucky.jpg (480x360, 12.23K)

Attached: South Korea's autonomous robot gun turrets deadly from kilometers away.png (888x789, 468.26K)

trips of truth

Attached: 1604715456281.jpg (720x783, 89.17K)

checked but there's should be a better solution than gunning them down

Waves of barb wire and landmines at the border usually does the trick. a moat with crocodiles if you're extra paranoid i guess

Attached: 1641953780142.jpg (1440x818, 549.56K)

Autonomous systems are great for plausible deniability

that's gay

>there's should be a better solution
There should, but you know damn well that they would never leave calmly of their own volition

Attached: 1526347255652.jpg (699x699, 40.66K)