COVID tyranny doesn't end, until bodies are stacked

You can honk all you want. You can wave your flags. You can post your memes. You can walk around and chant slogans.

But, things will remain the same. The ball is in the court of the dissidents. Those in charge have showed that they aren't going to budge.

The time for protesting was after the two weeks deadline had passed and even then it should've been more aggressive than what we currently got.

Are people fine living like this? Are people fine pretending to go out and resist only to deal with the same shit for another two years?

Or do we want to actually end this nonsense permanently?

Attached: guillotine.jpg (790x527, 40.78K)

Bing from AMPEX says Rollamatic works almost as well for yak shaving.

>The ball is in the court of the dissidents.
kek, ez win gg big L 4 u sucker

?

abdication has always been an agreeable option, but that doesnt change anything about building a guillotine and summarily dragging their body in the street

Or do we want to actually end this nonsense permanently?
Pussy

Attached: 1626392354214.jpg (715x949, 192.96K)

dang i respect the digits but you question mark the wrong one
Personally idgaf if anything stays the same yet
buuuut since we soon (this fall) have vaxxmaxxmandatos i can only ask people to go away, if they dont, i dont know..

Memeflag glowie bitch is resentful of peaceful protests and wants there to be violence. Fuck off you fucking UN flag jew.

>vaxxmaxxmandatos
That's because you're too pussy to call them on their bullshit.
Enjoy your security

It was an accident. I'm American and stand by what I said, dumbfuck. I knew some queer faggot would mention that.

Seems to be working in europe...

>500%+ in public debt
>Nobody buys bonds, not even central banks
>Rates have to be hiked to evade total economic melt down
>rising interest rates will also lead to total economic melt down
>Maneuvers for more public investments are not possible
>Private investors already went all in and more
The vaxx regime played all their cards. While nature has shown that the chinese sars Chimera will eventually do what every artificial virus does, become less lethal less scarry.

All the dissidents have to do is wait, mock the investors and not comply

mention what?
your faggotflag?
havent used memeflaggotry once op, wanna know why?
im not a gay lol

Cool argument bros. Wanna play swords at the urinal next?

>until bodies are stacked
You're right, I'm gonna start right away.

Attached: pepe race war.png (1015x1527, 503.95K)

No. So many retards hop on here and think they're clever by posting like three things:

Jews!
Memeflag!
Glowie!
Nigger!
HH!
1488!

Fucking retarded instead of actually adding value to the discussion with their intellect. Too much to ask for I guess.

>Those in charge have showed that they aren't going to budge.
Yep. Peaceful protests only work when they are part of a script written by mossad.

And you're ohh so clever for engaging in that bullshit. Kpunkin

well what's on your mind shitlord?
what problem would you like solved?

It gets to the point where it becomes counterproductive. They know that dissidents are just going to go walk around and go home. It is like fucking groundhog day. I honestly think they're okay with monitoring the situation like that. Without the fear of escalation, protesting doesn't achieve anything. There has been no escalation.

Fauci. Gates. Go “away” and they’ll budge.

Agreed, but people don't even want to bring the "protests" to their doors. Instead, just wave flags at their local crossroad.

You are incorrect about their mode. They will always push for more and generate the very resistance that brings them down.

one day, people will snap, but definitely not right now, because life is too comfy. If the internet was shut off, and food was hard to come by, people will definitely start killing and wanting to hang politicians from street lights

I don't think so. I think the majority of the modern people are cucked. I think they will put up with literally anything. They will make excuses for lies. They will forsake all dignity. People are mentally broken and spiritually bankrupt.

I've been ready, since day one for real "protesting" but everyone is STILL not ready for that sort of thing.

It is nuts.

>Truckers kill Trudeau / false flag
>World governments react by implementing martial law / escaping to New Zealand
>Russia invades Ukraine
>Billions die in the war
>Vax deaths swept under the rug
>Form world government due to retards still trusting government
It's all so tiresome

GIve me one example of a peaceful protest that accomplished anything in the past 100 years.