I'm trying to talk to women and make conversations with them, frens

I'm trying to talk to women and make conversations with them, frens.

Any of you guys having success lately? I'm trying to be upbeat and optimistic but detached yet at the same time.

I will get a gf and eventually have a common law marriage and live comfy on my hovel with lots of land and a large family, I'm not giving up or will I give in and I hope you guys find happiness as well, you deserve it! :)

Attached: 1577039491351.jpg (474x325, 16.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VW6hlts2_r8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish I could have a trad wife but they don't seem to exist,just tik tok and onlyfan whores

Good luck fren, you can do it! If she 8snt interested be friendly and don't keep pushing it, but it sounds like you know that one already.
Keep it up and you'll find her

>I wish I could have a trad wife but they don't seem to exist,just tik tok and onlyfan whores

I don't believe every single woman is into that stuff just like we're not sitting home watching niggerball like most guys.

I've been hanging out with chads my whole life despite not being one myself. The formula they use is very simple.

Make them talk.
Chads always ask you questions to make you talk and they do this to women.

Every annoying guy i know that's always asking questions ALWAYS has a girlfriend. If you look around you'll find this to be true in your circle too.

men are capable of being critical thinkers, women not so much

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.44M)

hi fren, here's a tip from a chick who was a 10/10 in her 20s but now im 35 and married so blughhhh...
>be funny
>be confident
that is it. make fun of me if you want. say tits or gtfo if you want. i dont care. i'm just dropping by to give this advice to you as i look at you as a brother. so, brother - this is all you need to find a good woman:
>humor
>confidence
i promise that is all you need. you don't even have to be great looking
oh yeah probably don't be stinky, that helps. that is all. good luck. much love to you. i hope you find a woman worthy of you. God bless.

Attached: fraulein.jpg (720x1014, 74.11K)

>here's a tip from a chick who was a 10/10 in her 20s

Attached: +_95cc0ed64ed5b8a31d40ae11c5b02c33.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

>you can do it! If she 8snt interested be friendly and don't keep pushing it

I keep busy with my other activities but I'm going to finally do it this year, I'm making small talk with women at work and maybe I'll even go out IRL, a lot of emotions are coming to the surface though it's rough, I ignored this problem for waay too long and now I'm going to confront it, it's about the only thing that scares me though.

>I'm trying to be upbeat and optimistic but detached yet at the same time.
The blackpill is the only truth

Look man all women are horribly stupid and think with their emotions. You either accept it, get with one, and try to raise non retarded kids, or you die without a wife and kids. The problem is you were raised to have high expectations for women and saw them as equals. You were lied to. It's like growing up being told that dogs can talk. Eventually you need to get over the disappointment that you were lied to and work with what you got, or go for the alternatives.

Bah, don't waste your time on whores.

>I've been hanging out with chads my whole life despite not being one myself. The formula they use is very simple.

They enjoy talking to people which is what is challenging to some of us.

checking your rudeness. i'm about a 8/10 now only because of the escaping youthfulness, just being honest. think whatever u want. i dont care. i just wanna help my brothers to know its not all about "looks" for women as you might think.
just be funny and confident. make the chick laugh. if she's not a retarded bitch or a gold digger, the humor will reel her in.

make them talk. ask them questions. read dale Carnegie's how to win friends and influence people

>oh yeah probably don't be stinky, that helps. that is all. good luck. much love to you. i hope you find a woman worthy of you. God bless.

Thank you for the kind words and god bless you as well.

your issue is that you don't hang out with chads so you've never seen them in action. All they do is make you talk and avoid talking about themselves. Make the conversation all about them.

>all women are horribly stupid and think with their emotions
not all of us are stupid.
all of us do think with our emotions, yes this is correct.

You know what? I'm just to depressed to hate on women today. I hope you and your husband are happy.

Attached: 20200916_163910.jpg (221x201, 29.37K)

You just gotta approach, like this
youtu.be/VW6hlts2_r8

This is a refreshingly sweet post. Nice change from all the woman hate threads. All the best to you, user. You'll find her soon and the two of you will be very happy

Attached: 1642626643885.jpg (5768x2533, 1.79M)

>The problem is you were raised to have high expectations for women and saw them as equals.

I don't even really have that high expectations as long as they're feminine and take care of themselves I'm good...maybe in a way I'm still too desperate for a woman's attention and that is not good.

show tits, hole

>talk with women at work and maybe I'll even go out IRL, a lot of emotions are coming to the surface though it's rough
You need hobbies where you can be.alone or be yourself. Preferably one that humbles you either because you risk some injury (nothing too crazy, but like more than shuffleboard and less than full on mountain free-solo mountain climbing as a suicide mission). Fishing is a good addition too, because you can try your best at fishing and still come up empty. It teaches patience.

Women are not your therapist, that's most important to remember.

>Women are not your therapist, that's most important to remember.

Yep.

thanks, bro. we are, most of the time
but the emotions thing gets in the way occasionally. thank you for kindposting.
anons should also know that good women don't always want a jerk. rudness can be funny, but at the end of the day a good woman wants a kind man.

>take care of themselves I'm good
women with "issues" dont always take care of themselves good. be open minded. no, she shouldn't stink either, but don't worry too much about finding a girl who's nails are always done and has the nicest clothes - you might get a golddigger that way.

>rudness can be funny, but at the end of the day a good woman wants a kind man
Not this shit again...

Attached: roastie.gif (1024x574, 132.88K)

I'm really astounded by the sheer number of retards on here who have so much trouble with women. You losers must jack off like 10 times a day. Here's a tip, you're not gonna get a trad wife or whatever thot you adore on Instagram. They're out of your league even as gutter sluts. Accept your place in life and pursue a woman of your class. Deal with it.

worthless cunt detected

nah i dont wanna. these tits belong to my husband and did belong to our son, but now hes older.
im forgiving u calling me a hole cuz i understand the benefits of tits or gtfo rule here. but u should know that rule is in force because it forces women to have a valid addition to the conversation, as opposed to just saying "im a girl" and hoping everyone flocks to them.
i am posting what i believe to be valuable information to my brothers here, and not asking for attention because of my gender, so maybe you could be a little more understanding... or at least useful in this conversation(?)

lol im actually 35 and your pic made me laugh but i don't relate cuz ive been with the same guy since i was 17.
i don't want anything here but to help people. just want to tell my brothers that confidence and humor are all you need.

>They're out of your league even as gutter sluts.
its true
instathots are the biggest gold digging whores ever. if you had gold, you'd have a whore. but you don't have gold and that's not what you want. you want a good woman - the whores on insta aren't for you.

I decided to completely disregard females and go full monk mode. Fuck women, focus on training, train body, mind and career skill whatever the fuck it is. Women are a drain.

The 21 principles of Dokkodo:

1. Accept everything just the way it is.

2. Do not seek pleasure for its own sake.

3. Do not, under any circumstances, depend on a partial feeling.

4. Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world.

5. Be detached from desire your whole life long.

6. Do not regret what you have done.

7. Never be jealous.

8. Never let yourself be saddened by a separation.

9. Resentment and complaint are appropriate neither for oneself or others.

10. Do not let yourself be guided by the feeling of lust or love.

11. In all things have no preferences.

12. Be indifferent to where you live.

13. Do not pursue the taste of good food.

14. Do not hold on to possessions you no longer need.

15. Do not act following customary beliefs.

16. Do not collect weapons or practice with weapons beyond what is useful.

17. Do not fear death.

18. Do not seek to possess either goods or fiefs for your old age.

19. Respect Buddha and the gods without counting on their help.

20. You may abandon your own body but you must preserve your honour.

21. Never stray from the way.

Attached: 1642801272844.jpg (500x500, 85.26K)

Good luck finding a virgin.

Of course.