Why can't Any Forums accept that Islam is based?

1. Hates liberalism
2. Hates communism
3. Hates degeneracy
4. Hates sexual liberation
5. Hates modern gender norms
6. Loves traditionalism
7. Loves conservative values
8. Math-based artwork (Sacred Geometry)
9. Encourages healthy masculinity
10. Martial spirit, isn't pacifist
11. Encourages discipline
12. Encourages learning
13. Anti-Zionism
14. Healthy lifestyle (Fasting, waking up early)
15. Strong community and networking
16. Pure, natural monotheism

There were countless European intellectuals that converted after seeing the path to Godless, materialistic secular degeneracy Europe was headed towards in the 19th/early 20th century.

The longest lasting Caliphate in history was full of European Muslims but that has been wiped from the history books.

I invite you to Islam.

Attached: 013clwzsmh6z.jpg (957x596, 79.96K)

I see no evidence of any other ready-made system that can quickly save the West from degeneracy. The longer you wait, the harder it becomes.

Attached: A_Mamluk_from_Aleppo.jpg (1674x2396, 864.7K)

Attached: Mosque.jpg (2000x1333, 2.22M)

do they dip acid in mosques

atheism and islam are equally cancer bud

Cuts dicks.

Says the Protestant

Attached: f2b213f5ea58336e89f6662f2b6b09b9.jpg (1293x2000, 614.99K)

Kike-worshipping rat.
All I need to do is lookup the rate of inbrededness in muslim shitholes to see how much those half-niggers "hate degeneracy"
Neck yourself first chance you get.

If you want to convert to Pisslime go ahead. Hang around with shitskins butting your head against the floor five times a day. Or is this just an own-the-libs larp?

>Encourages learning
False actually. Islam is correlated with lower IQ and the effect is independent of race.

You are literally more central Asian and less-White than your Turkish neighbors.

Pump the brakes Genghis

Attached: 021l20105-b9ddm.jpg (1573x2000, 916.77K)

Inshallah brother! Islam is back stronger than ever. The West is ripe for an Islamic takeover. The age of the infidel is over. I hate infidels. I jerk off everyday to ISIS attacks on euroaches, I jerk off everyday to the bombing of m*drid subway, to Bataclan, to trucks running over euroaches in France and Germany like the sack of pus they are, to Ebba the little hoe who dropped dead like a sack of shit, to the two euroach whores beheaded in Morocco, nothing pleases me more than seeing infidel sluts killed in the most gruesome way possible, be it at the hands of my Arab and Berber brothers or at the hands of my black brothers.
Kuffar will be extinct before the century ends.

Attached: EBBA THE INFIDEL SLUT.jpg (1274x2726, 352.69K)

Cope. Atheism is nihilism.

Attached: EmperorSuleiman.jpg (1810x2117, 3.01M)

Cope harder you inferior infidel dog. Islam is back and stronger than ever. There is NOTHING standing in the way of Sunni Islam conquering the entire globe and here is why.
No doubt you pathetic kuffar dogs have heard about the brave Mujahideen's victory over the US led Globohomo Coalition in Afghanistan all praise to Allah. Do you really believe the Mujahideen could have done this with any other ideology? Can you dogs imagine Chr*stain warriors, J*wish warriors, Bh*ddist warriors, Shi'ite warriors or even Ath*ist warriors completing such a feat? This is why Sunni Islam will win. This is why Sunni Islam is here to stay. This is why Sharia Law is here to stay.
I promise you infidel dogs, you will all either convert or kneel at our feet. The kikes have bred you cumskin Infidels to be effeminate pussies over the last 200 years. Remind me again what music is popular in your kuffar country, autotune pop with some fat slut shaking her ass? The Mujahideen produce superior Jihad Nasheeds how the FUCK can you kuffar and apostate dogs compete? You have no strength, no zeal and no warriors. Even if you white dogs did have a small percentage of abled warriors I guarantee you they would rather join the Mujahideen. The W*st is ripe for Islamic takeover by 2050 and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Attached: BEHEADING THE ENEMIES OF THE CALIPHATE.webm (1920x1080, 817.66K)

I jerk off to dead ZOGBOTS who died so niggers could enjoy gay anal sex between each other in Africa.
Taliban didnt kill enough of these Amerimutt kike slave golems, no nation in history is more pathetic than the United States.
Imagine existing solely to serve Jews.
Dead Amerimutts make me hard, I jerked off to the Iraq Juba videos where he sniped 200+ Amerimutt ZOGBOTS by himself and mutts STILL couldnt find him.
Juba is a true hero, do you know who Amerimutts treat as heroes? Marvel movies.
Thats right, Amerimutts think spiderman and blackwidow are their heroes from kikes in Hollywood, Amerimutts worship these pretend characters that Jews give to them its so fucking pathetic.
What a truly pathetic group of mixed race subhumans, China needs to wipe them all out ASAP holy fucking shit they spread their faggot LGBT globohomo culture on us like a plague not even Jews are as bad as these Amerimutt kike slave golems.
Nobody is worse than an Amerimutt.
God laughs when Amerimutts die.

Attached: DEATH TO MUTTS.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

You sound upset kuffar, is it the anxiety you are displaying for your future? Your race? Your culture? You cumskin dogs wont be around for much longer and deep down you know it. You have no hope, no future, no present, you lash out at the Mujahideen on this board like a loud dog but everyone knows you cumskins are no bite. Whats the saying? The loudest cumskin dog has the weakest bite?
Keep financing your own replacement.
My Sunni brothers will replace you, replace your race, replace your country and replace your culture and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Attached: TRAINING FOR JIHAD.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

ISIS are not Muslims.

Attached: SultanSelimIII.jpg (521x644, 87.48K)

Whats that? What do we have here boys I think we got a live ZOGBOT piece of shit.
Whats the matter buddy? You mad im telling the truth about you KIKE SLAVE mutt ZOGBOT pieces of shit?
Did you know the first time I watched Juba sniping your ZOGBOT mutt friends I creamed my pants? Just watching you ZOGBOT mutts drop dead from the HERO Juba and his SVD 7.62x54r rifle I was in heaven. The brain splatter you ZOGBOT mutt FAGGOTS leave is like nothing else. I have never been as hard in my life as the first time watching the HERO Juba destroy you ZOGBOT mutts and send you RIGHT to hell where you belong.
Don't even get me started on the IED and RKG compilations.

Attached: JUBA4.webm (640x480, 2.16M)

>they modified my meme from 2015 so hard they changed it back to its original meaning

Attached: 144786014534.png (1437x909, 87.65K)

Get gassed, you filthy jew.

Cope harder you pathetic little Infidel dog.
There are hundreds of Mujahideen out in the bush training where nobody will find us. We train tirelessly every single day. What are you kuffar doing at that time? You dogs are sitting inside and jerking off to anime cartoons.
I bet none of you even been in a fight the Mujahideen are war veterans of the highest standard who the FUCK do you think youre messing with.
The Mujahideen will replace you, we ARE replacing you. And the best part is? You infidels are financing the entire thing with your taxes.
Sunni Islam is coming.
Sharia Law is coming.
And there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Attached: BEHEADING THE CUMSKIN.webm (304x540, 2.08M)

cry about it nigger kek

It falls in the same jew category as the other cults. Remove the nigger cult practices and they could be based.

Attached: semitic.jpg (984x728, 551.29K)

k pedo catholic. so easy to mine the salt here when everyone here are weak willed degenerates lmao

>

Attached: Screenshot_20211230-212730_Photos.jpg (1080x748, 465.85K)

>Gets called a jew
>Responds by threatening to sic muslims on them.

Why are muslims such jew cock sucking dogs?

That's a great one bro.

Attached: SublinePorte.jpg (1200x888, 463.89K)

low iq savagery lul nice copypasta btw made me chuckle

so many shills

Keep barking at the rise of Islam you cumskin dog. You won't be laughing when your infidel women are getting slaughtered by /soldiers of the Caliphate/. You won't be laughing when your faggot and tranny friends are getting thrown off rooftops ISIS style. You won't be laughing when there is a knife to your throat and you're in a retirement home, crying over the fact that Muslims bred you out of existence. Sunni Muslims and Shia dogs will wipe the infidel dog from this planet.
The black flag of the Caliphate will fly from the ruins of Parliament House. The cumskin dog will be beheaded, and his head installed on a fence post as a warning to other infidels. Inshallah!

Attached: DEAD KUFFAR AHHAHAHAHAHA.webm (432x522, 2.83M)

We can just start killing ur people in the open. I'm more of a fan of that then seeing yall breathe one more day. In 2005 we were kicking in doors and shooting ur infants. I kicked a 3 year old Iraq kid in the head. Best day of my life. Threw hand grenades in at least three civilian houses. I'll be honest I was always jealous of the nazi's they got to rid the world of filth with state sponsorship. Trust me if the veil ever lifts or the power goes out too long. You and all the minorities. I could never like any of you and it would only be fitting if you felt the same. But either way I will kick your sons skull.

I can literally have all of these opinions without succumbing to an alien god and culture, you stupid faggot.

You white cumskins won't do shit. Who the fuck do you think you're talking with dog, we Mujahideen are war veterans of the highest standard, youre a little pathetic cumskin dog who jerks off to cartoons. Even your own cumskin women cant stand the sight of you.
Whats the saying? The loudest dog has the weakest bite?
Remind me again what you White cumskins did after the Mujahideen martydom operations (may Allah have mercy on them) all over Europe, Australia and the US the past 5 years? Do you remember? All you pathetic little cumskins did to "fight back" against us was change your facebook profile pictures LMAO who the FUCK do you think is going to win kaffir? Sit the fuck down
Sunni Islam is coming.
Sharia Law is coming.
A global Islamic Caliphate will rise from the ruins of the West.
And you white infidel dogs cant do a thing about it.

Attached: BLOWING UP THE MUTT.webm (720x576, 983.49K)

if its rising why are the numbers so low i dont get it

>memeflag
>of the democrats of all things

Bro you need to stop autistically spamming my thread. I came here to post Islamic art and try to have a rational conversation with non-Muslims here, but you keep foaming at the mouth and spamming this.

Please, start your own thread bro. Thanks.

Attached: MehmetAli.jpg (800x456, 160.04K)

>worships sand nigger pedo goat fuckers instead of his own white ancestors

>3. Hates degeneracy
Remember a few Mo the ago when the Afghan Taliban were abducting woman and girls as young as 12 to be "brides" for their fighters.