These people need to be treated as enemy insurgents

These people need to be treated as enemy insurgents

Attached: Reality Isn't Real Actually.png (759x724, 364.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/01/31/psaki-shrugs-off-crime-fears-coverage-as-part-of-alternate-universe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nypost.com/2022/01/31/psaki-shrugs-off-crime-fears-coverage-as-part-of-alternate-universe/

she's just doing what she taught herself to do

Pesky has a man face.

Attached: 71DE2934-4F11-4736-885E-30FF1E5AC76B.png (601x680, 349.74K)

She admits alex jones is right.

Reminder mutts and gayropeans that is for whom you will die for against muh Russia.

These people want you dead, yet some of you are so brainwashed , you manage to seethe about Russia man bad.

Attached: 5ab9c2768b319.image.jpg (1000x719, 185.28K)

Yes they do. But for that to happen, whites need to grow some fucking balls because, so far, they're nothing but victims.

Yet you wont do shit.

She's gaslighter in chief

Attached: 85EECFD4-7E46-4774-82B1-F642768A8B81.jpg (1024x876, 78.49K)

That's a new one, I thought russia is to blame

Do you think the media will ever be honest again and blast stupid lying cunts like Psaki?

so this is how they are arming the invasion force huh? Every single military aged male sneaking into this country is part of an invasion force.

I can fix her

I can despise both sides you know?

You realize you'll get dragged in too right krauttard?
I aint fighting Russia, uck off eat shit.
I refuse to engage in brother wars, or fuel infighting between Whites.
Why do you take joy in driving our people apart?

Attached: antiwhite_death_march.jpg (1280x676, 205.22K)

Aren’t you the jews who are always talking about the timeline changing or something like that?

I am so sick of the sign language faggotry

The only reason she's press secretary is because Biden had a dyslexia attack.

Shit.

The way around this, for now, is just to select premium shipping, if it's something you really need. Not an expert, but I'm pretty sure everything that goes into those trains is "standard shipping".

honestly what's wrong with just having a live transcription going instead

I'm sure she lives in a gated community with police around. Why would she give a shit about her fellow Democrats in the city?

So I take it you don't read the news?
It took me like 30 seconds of googling to see that big liberal cities are taking major steps to fight gun crime including stuff that would make Any Forums whine like cameras and software that try to predict who might have a gun and searching them.
Is Minority Report soft enough on crime for you retards?

Same

Attached: 5d020d152500004e12e2464a.gif (629x354, 1.54M)

You know it's pronounced Sahkee, not Puhsahkee, right? Some words have silent letters chud

>we're trying
oh okay thank you, leaf
I'm sure these methods will be very very effective
as always

Overall crime is down. People whining about crime should go see what the 80s was like. Media uses it to sell clicks.

She’s so fierce. I love her

>So I take it you don't read the news?
It took me like 30 seconds of googling to see that big liberal cities are taking major steps to fight gun crime including stuff that would make Any Forums whine like cameras and software that try to predict who might have a gun and searching them.

This nigger just watched The Minority Report

They're frisking people at checkpoints and monitoring them using software China style, how is that "soft"?

I've wondered a lot about this. Legacy media has been losing credibility at an insane rate, even in the eyes of normies. Their income was already at levels they were massively downsizing due to decentralized competition, the only thing that kinda stanch the bleeding was Trump. There are theories they are being supported to push this stuff by behind-the-curtain money, but that won't last forever. At somepoing (sans an NWO taking over) they'll have to do a massive mea culpa, and/or at least become highly adversarial to all politicians to slowly crawl back to perceptions of them being credible enough to be worth watching/reading/clicking

>The
NYPD will explore the responsible use of new technologies and software to
identify dangerous individuals and those carrying weapons. This technology
will not be the sole means to make arrests, but as another tool as part of
larger case-building efforts

Attached: B42403C1-CECF-459F-ACE6-26653797BA8E.jpg (383x568, 62.62K)

>ginger
>nigger

It’s all insured bro, it’s literally
just property. Insurance pays out retail price, it’s just things, like seriously you can’t replace human life alright

It makes sense.
You can't talk about crime without offending niggers, who think it's their right to commit crimes.
The best thing is to pretend there is no crime.

are you a real person
where did I say soft
and I'm sure this won't be abused like everything else we're told will be for our safety
>MUH PATRIOT ACT
>MUH CENSORING WRONG THINK
>MUH VAXX MANDATES

Is it me or has the government shifted from spinning things like inflation or crime towards outright denying their very existence.

The entire thread is about how dumb this bitch is for saying people are wrong for saying big liberal cities are soft on crime.
If you agree that literal minority report style surveilance isn't soft, that means she's right and those people are retarded2gtjr.