The most powerful plant on the planet

Why is not banned yet ?

Attached: engelstrompete-colourbox-nick-jpg--71171-.jpg (1440x810, 155.66K)

The most powerful plant in the world is friendship

Because deliriants are the shittiest class of drugs on the planet, and most people that try it once never want to try it again.

They tend to be nice if used in small doses.

There's no consent involved in the utility of scopolamine

salvinorin A is actually the most potent chemical produced by plants

Most potent psychoactive chemical, not most potent chemical.

> salvinorin
the "ohp whered reality go" drug

wait it's all slide threads?

it's pretty

id say wattle changa fucks you up harder than datura BUT datura has a much smaller window between an effective dose and bleeding guts after 2 days of incoherence.its so rarely used as a drug here that is grown in parks and gardens as a ornamental.

This is the answer to all our problems.

“ The hallucinogenic effects of Brugmansia were described in the journal Pathology as "terrifying rather than pleasurable".[34] The author Christina Pratt, in An Encyclopedia of Shamanism, says that "Brugmansia induces a powerful trance with violent and unpleasant effects, sickening after effects, and at times temporary insanity".[23] These hallucinations are often characterized by complete loss of awareness that one is hallucinating, disconnection from reality (psychosis), and amnesia of the episode, such as one example reported in Psychiatry and Clinical Neuroscience of a young man who amputated his own penis and tongue after drinking only one cup of Brugmansia tea.[35]”

Attached: F12BBFD5-C1D9-4B88-B762-EA924F650859.jpg (4032x3024, 3.71M)

my mistake the thread is about angels trumpets not devils trumpets. i have no opinion on brugmansias because i haven't tried them yet.

Always has been.

don't try them. read about what people have done it. not that this is a major issue in 2022, but non-trans people have gone crazy and chopped their dicks off.

also ban spuds? same shit

is this the stupid fucking flower from far cry 5
god i hated the forced abductions and the le crazy drugs shit in that game
i got "tranq darted" in the fucking air

Cuz it's not fun.

I posted too quickly, meant to include that caveat
a friend of mine in highschool was placed in a medically-induced coma after eating one of its flowers and trying to peel his skin off with his fingernails

Too many are afraid of it just the way it is

Attached: IMG_20220125_010801_638.jpg (1280x559, 191.73K)

coz the trip sucks and can kill you. If I ever meet anyone that says they like datura or Brugmansia on their own, I assume they are either a much more enlightened person than I am or an absolutely insane. I use a little brugmansia in my changa sometimes and that's usually nice, but to consume it on it's own is madness. deliriants arent fun