What the fuck is that thing?

What the fuck is that thing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Norwegian_spiral_anomaly

Attached: norway-spiral-26.jpg (800x420, 24.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_station
youtu.be/kFafKvgpIRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How about these things:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_station
There's a lot of weird shit out there that people just ignore

That Wikipedia article explains everything.

Missile and it's interaction with earth's terminator.

No it doesn't. That's the coverup story for gullible plebs.
"Lmao it was just ruskies launching missiles and sheeit for no reason into the sky bruv"

Looks like a bit of swamp gas

Attached: plasmafart.gif (480x264, 3.28M)

Muh blue beans

> ruskies launching missiles and sheeit for no reason

Are you being retarded on purpose?

>Are you being retarded on purpose?
No my retardation was an accident.

In the wikipedia article it says
>"Russian defence analyst Pavel Felgenhauer stated to AFP that "such lights and clouds appear from time to time when a missile fails in the upper layers of the atmosphere and have been reported before ... At least this failed test made some nice fireworks for the Norwegians."
but the Norwegian event is the only photograph I found on google images that actually shows this. They try play this off casually as if it happens all the time when it clearly never happened before and hasn't happened since, at least not on camera.

Attached: norway-spiral-jorgensen-photos.png (1024x543, 384.93K)

Attached: 1502115141790.webm (480x360, 1.77M)

I've spent enough time on KSP to recognize a failed rocket launch. Yes, they do spin like that, it's a gyroscopic procession that's out of control. You only get these pictures when the sun is below the horizon but there is still sunlight in the upper atmosphere.

See space x launch in Cali.

Attached: jellyfish.jpg (300x168, 7.03K)

It's blue

That looks neat

Well that's clearly a wormhole opening up in the aether between dimensions.

I've never seen that thing, but I've seen blue orbs near my house twice. One recently and one years ago. I'm nkt schizo and i don't even believe in aliens or anything.

Those are plasmionics in the upper atmosphere. I can't say much more.

The aliens are definitely doing some weird shit here. It won't end well for us. We'll just be another species of primitives that got accidentally wiped out in a science experiment gone wrong.

I dunno, but it inspired one of my favorite albums.
youtu.be/kFafKvgpIRo

Attached: specops.jpg (1200x817, 59.32K)

i'm scared of creepy shit in the skies anons :( i don't know if it's the globohomo, ayys or some natural phenomena i cannot understand

Attached: 1641013887427.png (1809x1231, 48.81K)

Malfunctioning rocket, or Maverick & Goose in a flat spin

>humans using the the spiral in connection with solstice
>humans sacrifice kids
>spiral becomes elites symbol
>interdimensional pedovampires send sign that they are receiving the gifts
>kids didn’t get the gifts
>kids were always the gift
Alex Jones was right

Attached: 69402F2B-720B-4602-8F10-3C21A72CD012.jpg (429x646, 88.32K)

>you won't read this anywhere else
Electrogravitic propulsion space craft (Earth origin), shedding an aerosol payload in a zero atmosphere environment (space).

If you watch the actual video of one of these things, you can witness the aerosol payload being arranged by the electrogravitic drive field of the craft and progressively expelled outward (for hundreds of miles according to scale and against no atmospheric restriction) in an corresponding helical pattern. It glows brightly because a)it's an aerosol of solid reflective particulate b)at that altitude, the sun still strikes it.

The 'tail' end represents the craft shedding the aerosol while moving, when the craft "parks" and continues to release aerosol through it's drive field, that's when the large spiral appears and just continues to grow, as the craft remains stationary.

Attached: 1639520597492.jpg (300x317, 9.52K)

it's just a rocket, goy