Bye Bye Justine

Justine Trudough will change his diapers, then move to Cuba.

Attached: Anotrudough.png (830x1038, 59.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JJi_WBUkk4
youtube.com/watch?v=fB4eNefReq0
youtube.com/watch?v=siJmRk0Pbv8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dL8qjIoGnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and then one day for no reaaon at all, hillier was voted into power

Nah, it'd most likely be Pierre Poilievre.

JUSTIN TRUDEAU?

>Y-YES

PLEASE HOLD FOR MR SCHWAB

Attached: 3-formatOriginal.jpg (2048x1076, 157.79K)

Don't let them demoralize us.
Don't let them change the narrative.
These protests were beautiful.
The people are standing together.

Share these re-moralization clips, taken from Global News live feed during the protests. They will never show you these in full. They will never show you these at all.

Shame on you mr prime minister
youtube.com/watch?v=1JJi_WBUkk4

Just a random trucker interview
youtube.com/watch?v=fB4eNefReq0

Just a random attendee absolutely fucking destroying the narrative - first bit was cut off from the original live feed, not my issues, sorry, but just keep watching
youtube.com/watch?v=siJmRk0Pbv8

Do your own digging too and make clips before they private the raw video
youtube.com/watch?v=7dL8qjIoGnM

>These protests were beautiful.
>were
They're not over.

Nice I will add it to the bake... anyone got anything else?

Attached: This man is calling you a hypocritical racist.jpg (4300x8595, 3.61M)

Other canon didn’t understand the “ring” that has to it…
I’ll take either or - or even Roman Baber, he’s been supportive from the very beginning

Pierre Poilievre will be Prime Minister this year.

It's a meme you dip.

Cyaz Trudy! Take your butt buddy Jugmeet with you. Faggots.

>every walk of live, and every faith, color and creed
>lived through opression
>most diverse and patriotic

Fuck this civnat garbage. Fuck your diversity, free Whites from ZOG oppression.

Attached: 1520561758651.jpg (588x823, 146.14K)

Hillier is a good guy but his mind is irreparably damaged by boomerism. He constantly posts memes comparing Trudeau to Hitler and calling the whole pandemic Nazism.

Lol ya no your hateful bullshit is definitely winning hearts and minds down south... right you stupid faggot?

>Randy Hiller
that fucking paid contract dipshit that's literally on the payroll
THE FAGGOT IS LITERALLY SIGNED AN NDA TO NEVER TALK ABOUT THE CONSTITUTIONAL HISTORY OF CANADA EVER AND YOU FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGERS THINK THESE FUCKING ABSOUTE DIPSHITS ARE GOING TO HELP YOU

YOU THINKS THESE CRIMINAL FUCKS IN THE PPC OR ANY GOVERNMENT ENTITY THATS BARE NECICITY IS THEM KISSING THE RING ARE THERE TO FUCKING HELP YOU

I KNOW YOU GUYS AREN'T THAT LAUGHIBLY GULLIBLE. PLEASE GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK FOR FUCK SAKES

This. It's honestly disgusting seeing them pander like this.

>THE FAGGOT IS LITERALLY SIGNED AN NDA TO NEVER TALK ABOUT THE CONSTITUTIONAL HISTORY OF CANADA EVER
I'd be interested in learning more.

THE LITERALLY TRUCKER CONVOY WAS SUCKING OFF DIVERSITY ON THEIR FUCKING STAGE

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

Who'd have guessed that the 4th Reich would emerge in Canada.

They have to. We have to. The new Canadians are going to become patriots and than we will slow the immigration.

hes right you know

A BULLET IN CASTRO'S HEAD
>A BULLET IN CASTRO'S HEAD

Attached: chinada--FREEDOM_RACIST.jpg (1217x1217, 595.11K)

Yeah Randy is a bit soft in the head, but he does keep the enemy on their toes I guess. I wish he would cool off a bit and think before doing stuff.

IF I GET ANY NUMBER AT THE END OF MY POST, THIS WILL HAPPEN

Russel Rogers Smith was the constituional expert of 1930's he wrote many things including the clauses pertaining to the Statute of Westminster of 1931 that was for Canada that set Canada free.

What happened after that is a cartel of fuckign criminals that were in previous positions of power taking over and stopping the process of us forming our nation by our people.

citizens are ficticious being. New Citizens are contract foreign invaders brought here to directly displace the nationals to prevent them from forming the government soverign and dejure, legal and lawful. instead of this fuckign despot mess of a cartel kabbal that pretends to have power over you (THEY LITERLLY DON'T and bail every time its legally challenged because they literally don't have the power). if your family tree was not born here since 1931 you are not a National.
NO FUCKING IMMIGRANT SHIT BAG IMPORT FROM THESE ILLEGAL UNLAWFUL DIPSHITS ARE GOIGN TO TELL ME WHAT I"M GOING TO DO WITH MY LAND.
NO CONTRACT FUCKING INVADER IS GOING TO TELL ME AND MY HEARTLAND NATIONALS WHAT TO DO ON OUR FUCKING LAND.
I'LL WIPE THE SLATE FUCKING CLEAN BEFORE I EVER CAPITULATE TO SOME SLANT EYES OF SHIT STINK TOWEL HEAD.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WEST.
THE LAND BELONGS TO THE PROVINCES.

They own like half of Canada. I'm upset about it to but we really have no choice but to battle the media narratives teaching them to hate us. They should love us and love our country. We spread Freedom. Especially all the man hating women, they need to be more grateful that we freed them from their shitholes.

NIGGERS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LAND REEE EEEEEEEE
ITS MY LAND AND I MAKE THE RULES
RACE WAR NOWWWWWW

bump for the leafs

I'm glad you've volunteered to leave with them
YOU DON'T HAVE THE FREEDOM TO INVADE MY FUCKING COUNTRY UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A KABBAL.
CITIZENS ARE NO NATIONALS

Bud I am Canada. I ain't going no where lmao