Somehow these chemtrails have been disappearing more and more over the last 5 years...

Somehow these chemtrails have been disappearing more and more over the last 5 years. I remember 10 years ago the whole sky was full of them and now there are hardly any, if there are any at all where I live. Why do the elite stopped chemtrailing our sky?

Attached: in-kondensstreifen-sehen-immer.jpg (1900x1244, 339.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/WeatherAsAForceMultiplier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because people caught on, duh.

Meds

how can the earth be round if chemtrails are straight
checkmate atheists

didn't stop here, today was a heavy spray day

Iv'e seen trails expand and fill the whole sky in a few hours, maybe we see less criss-cross lines these days because they can be more effective with fewer 'aerosol injections' now as their technology has improved.

Good question. I assume they're used for temperature control so maybe it's unnecessary if it's a cold year?

probably this

Chemtrails?? Hans, have you been drinking saltwater again? don't you remember, they're called contrails and thats how we detect allied aircraft before the aircraft themselves are visible?

Attached: flying uboat English forced us to do this.jpg (1134x716, 150.94K)

>still talking about chemtrails

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-31 13.46.15.png (293x259, 125.13K)

the carbon aluminum shit they been pumping into the system is almost ready.. the networks are almost ready. the solution and nano tech has been injecting in the peoples bloodstream. We are in the calm before the next phase.

chemtrails, flat earth, pizzagate, jewish space lasers are all CIA talking points

Strato injection air craft are only used for local touch up jobs, the aerosols are being released even higher up, in space, during the night by (electrogavitic propelled) space vehicles.
Sometimes, they spray too early, and the sun light catches it and make it spectacular, like a {{{ROCKET LAUNCH/TEST}}} and they have to tell the public that saw it, that's what it is.

When the aerosol is administered this way, it enters the atmosphere very well, where it becomes visible as it condenses WV from the atmosphere, widely dispersed. It looks quite unsuspicious this way.

Attached: aerosoldumpoverpacific-aka-rocket-launch.jpg (1200x800, 58.72K)

Feds

Well poisoning kike. Fuck off and die.

Attached: 1625773645770.png (826x569, 701.93K)

The space administration method of aerosols comes down into the atmosphere, appearing like so, appearing as cirrus/cirrostratus clouds.

Attached: aerosol-jew.jpg (2045x1534, 185.21K)

Sometimes they do whatever they want and don't even try to hide it

Attached: NORWAY MASSIVE AEROSOL DUMP CLOAKED SPACE VEHICLE.jpg (750x765, 62.76K)

for all of you conspiracy theory bros, if the powers that be are so mighty and powerful over us, how can conspiracy theories even exist? aren't they powerful enough to silence you?

the fact that conspiracy theories are even a thing, proves them wrong

>chemtrails

the absolute state of Any Forums

>how can conspiracy theories even exist?
Well, they do. So what?
Is anyone going to do anything about it, besides try to prove them wrong?

>the science of atmospheric energy management through the use of scientific principles like latent heat release/absorption and condensation nucleation and artificial pressure gradients-- at the *very LEAST*-- don't exist and/or of zero interest to global power institutions

Attached: 1641973571969.png (756x480, 148.68K)

>Nobody breaks the law, ever

stfu i see them all the time in texas. city and country

You serious? They're everywhere here in Colorado.

they probably gotten less tho

Here in Florida I see the line makers at least twice a week. You can tell these fake clouds from real clouds. The real question is why are they doing this? I was thinking they are trying to stop the suns light. Gates is behind the spraying and working on bioengineered crops that grow with less sun. Also bacteria and fungus can grow with less sun. That might try to spin it and say they are protecting us from the suns rays. I was thinking about the loss of vitamin d this is causing..

This

>Texas/Colorado
Yep, storm origin/weather maker hot beds

Creds.

>why
archive.org/details/WeatherAsAForceMultiplier

hasn't stopped in JewSA