KEEP IT UP LADS

THE SALT MUST FLOW

I've never respected Canada so much until these last few days, do continue to fuck these faggots up with your Honkacaust you brilliant canucks, pic rel from recently

Attached: 1643659019687.jpg (1280x555, 81.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/unvaxxedseamen
youtu.be/kUq4YCxYbjc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Replacing the poutine with a guillotine

The Canadian media has completely lost its fucking mind.

The media here is actually making CNN’s coverage of the 2020 BLM riots look reasonable.

My fucking God.

Attached: F48A1AA1-9AC0-4289-9E40-EAE8E766B470.jpg (1125x1491, 855.24K)

Can we honk them out of the capital kek. The trumpies autistically ran into the capital and all they had to do was honk till they drop

Recently I have seen some posts of these cucks online referring to the convoy as facism...

It makes me want to show them ACTUAL facism so badly

Just yank them out of their little s.oy pods and watch them flail, seethe, short-circuit, and piss themselves in front of the housands watching

Imagine if these pampered middle class cunts had to spend a day in a third world country. They would actually kill themselves. Privelaged cunts

>the longer the goyim go without killing each other the more like they're all gonna kill each other
don't fucking tease me you kikes lmao

>Literally burning down buildings, rioting and stealing everything in sight
PEACEFUL!
>no damage to anyone or anything whatsoever
W-WELL BUT PEOPLE ARE FEELING S-SAD OVER IT SO

Attached: 1641297615998.png (418x498, 189.87K)

probably rage-bait to get you to read an article that explains how basic supply chain works while bombarding you with jew ads

There's people in local stores at shoppers, etc, downtown who are crying in the shops about the sounds.

We shouldve done this for Biden's Osha vax mandate. I hate how the right cant organize anything because it immediately gets shot down as a glownigger psyop.

Jan 6th actually had a huge turnout because Trump himself organized and endorsed it. Maybe that needs to be his role going forward.

Attached: 1583327998016.jpg (567x800, 100.5K)

Lmaoooooooooooooooooo. Mentally weak people like this deserve nothing.

>everyone is welcome and valid here
>except youoooooooooo
why are they like this?

NEVER GETTING VACCINATED FUCK THESE NIGGERS

Captcha FUCKTRUDEAU

they don't actually feel this way. at best, theyre just convincing themselves that they do in order to feel more justified in their opposition. at worst, they're lying. pure virtue signalling

It either gets shut down as a glowop or co-opted by GOP grifters. We need a real, spontaneous decentralized grassroots movement.

>has lost its mind
you don't enjoy "canadian" news that often I take it?

Meme magic will help us in this struggle
A health freedom crypto project that helps to create a parallel society for the unvaxxed
>unvaxxed jobs finder
>unvaxxed tinder
>unvaxxed airbnb
>block chain ledger with censored medical information
>owner is KYCd by Nanuqe
Join us on our mission

t.me/unvaxxedseamen

Attached: unvaxxed seaman.jpg (1222x815, 178.77K)

Keep up the good fight leafs, hopefully this will lead to a world wide domino effect of honkening.

Attached: 1643643063387.jpg (1080x439, 86.39K)

Not a trucker but I'm still honking

urbanites reap what they sow

What kind of support do you formerly-gay Canucks need from the boards? The Canadian government's all hands on deck efforts should be pushed back against.

This. And only this. They are not feeling any pain from the honkening, whay they are doing is using the internet to double down on their miserable failed ideals.

10/10 in bongland

Attached: file.png (214x177, 83.75K)

>dangers
kek

The lamentations of people experiencing hardship for the first time in their lives.

Day 2: OMG IM GONNA DIE WAAAAAAHH

Fucking faggots

My man, they've always been this deceitful. We may have the ugliest lugenpress on this globe.

Overwhelm the comments section on Facebook of Canadian media outlets.

Also the same on Twitter.

If you can’t come here and honk, frustrate them in the comments sections of their prophets (the mainstream media). Remember to bring up BLM riots and how peaceful white people are compared to.

Will there still be a day of the rake? I'm having a hard time justifying it when they've embraced freedom more than americans. All we've done is fall for psyops and false flags.

> can't stop crying
my God it's real. how are they this fragile in THIS city. this was a tough place long ago. this. must be the "urban" crowd

>It makes me want to show them ACTUAL facism so badly
This. I would love to see them rounded up like the slaves they are.

We heard about the pigs planning to call out they were going to "deliver " " toys " " (crowd control shit) for anons birthday
not going to say fuck with anybody for any reason just if you catch wind of somebullshit is going to pop off keep people informed so everyone can watch out for bad actors at a moments notice and not get involved or arrested doing some dumbass shit.
if its not legal don't fuckin do it for any stupid ass reason you god damn retards.

>when will this end
They've been clear about this

HOLY DIGITS

Attached: 1636699044955.jpg (683x540, 83.03K)

>Overwhelm the comments section on Facebook of Canadian media outlets.

Heard. COMMENT TROLLS!!! ALL HANDS ON DECK!!! FORCE CANADIAN MEDIA TO RESPOND.

Attached: 1643468924546.jpg (800x574, 62.81K)

Attached: 1600321226525.gif (250x195, 800.58K)

No. Lol. Truckers will lose. Everyone will lose. Peaceful protests which are successful are fed operations to domesticate society

Based Canadian mega-Satan

gentlemen...

Attached: 1632079273273.png (2190x2939, 2.09M)

Attached: checkum.jpg (223x250, 9.47K)

>>the longer the goyim go without killing each other the more likely it is they'll start killing us
That's what that headline really means.
They feel it. I can only pray it's actually coming.
If Canada manages to be 110, I'll never disparage those leaf faggots again.

Not only that, we’re talking about high ranking bureaucrats yuppies living in one of the most affluent and expensive area in Canada.
Fuck these motherfucker.

lose some weight fatso

They are niggercattle
They do what they are told
If the nazis would be in power, the same people that called you racist and tried to get you fired from your job would get out on the streets screaming "kill all jews"

>2020: "gonna collect some nazi scalps"
>2021: "nooo the nazis are honking at me this is terrorism"

Oh shiiiiiiiit. Witnessed

Attached: 6E6BC6FA-4642-4D76-9C2A-7108E0D58E1E.gif (605x600, 3.53M)

No wonder women cheat so much. Any Forums goes hard on women, but honestly, with the state of men, it;'s justifiable.

Trudy just came out and called them violent, despite no violence. At least this article acknowledges that the latter is true.

>Canadian media
Even Sky News Australia is confused at the narrative spin.

youtu.be/kUq4YCxYbjc

well, it starts with you. got a truck? put a sign up and make a stand

The hilarious fact here is that 99% of the people that screamed about Trump or how "current topic" is fascism would have the following transpire:
A) become agreeable NPCs more than they already are by refusing to acknowledge the reality of what is happening
B) be the first ones slaughtered by thinking that their version of protesting as they did previously would be met with police informing them to disburse over bullets

Attached: Checked.png (680x556, 527.65K)

And they say they want men to be more vulnerable. hell no

This is double think of I have ever seen one.

Trudeau has given in to the truckers racist demands and is now suplexing a minimum of 4 migrants daily until the end of his term

Attached: wrqh5a0[1].jpg (646x784, 60.79K)