Pagan Help Thread

>Born in South America
>Live in US
>92% European
>84% Western European
>Y-DNA G2a line predominantly in high German areas and around Switzerland (less than 2% of Western Europe YDNA is G2a, making it the rarest European Y-haplogroup)
>Mostly Italy, Greece, Spain, with some German and French.

Pagans worship their ancestors and the Gods, of which mine were originally Celts before the German migration period after the Nordic Bronze Age caused a Germanic-Celtic integration and merging of cultures in mainland Western Europe.

Looking at the timeline of history, my ancestors likely became Germans, former Celts, then were Slavicized as they moved eastward when Poland was still Germanic.

How can I reconnect to a period where my ancestors were Germanic-Celtic?
Should I move to Europe near High Germany to reconnect with them?
What countries or areas in the US have a high number of Indo-European pagans?

Attached: wotan-king-of-the-germanic-pagan-gods-and-key-character-in-richard-KF0HEA.jpg (961x1390, 372.96K)

you're a mutt.

whos your favorite

Denounce your pagan ways and repent

>"look mom! I posted the marvel character!"

Attached: 1640803716610.jpg (697x889, 223.39K)

OP didn't ask for your Jewish sand cult, retard

kek

You'll eat those words one day

personally im partial to theseus, but herakles has some importance to me

Attached: 1643318552498.jpg (809x531, 137.04K)

Nope, I was a Christcuck, now I don't care for any diety, real or fictional.

My ancestors definitely had the desire to move a lot. I want to change that for my generation and settle.

I was raised Catholic. I do not believe in Yaweh so I cannot be Christian. I am not Jewish.

How do I get into this thing? I've read that it's not like the Abrahamic religion where everything is taken literally, but more spiritually. Like as inspiration and such. Is that the right path?

Worship Prometheus

you wont care about paganism is about a year lol

the bible wasnt meant to be taken literally, but in general, everyone 2000 years ago pretty much spoke in allegory as their most consistent medium

G2a, effectively meaning you are a bastard of a Georgian traveller. Congrats mutt.

One of Herakles uncles is an actual faggot

source

Just do it faggot. How is pol gonna know? A bunch of larping gen z newbs don't know shit.

It's the fastest growing 'religion', but I am more interested in reconstructionism, not so much Wicca or new religions that combine pagan elements.

You have no knowledge of YDNA. There's a small chance that mutations occur and those mutations allow you to trace the movement of your bloodline.

G2a were neolithic farmers around Georgia by the black sea. The Yamna people spread through the steppes of the north and became the Indo-Europeans.

1 G2a neolithic group joined them as can be evidenced by their almost identical migration patterns into Europe. This evidence points to the fact that they came with Europe's first migration period (The Yamna).

My YDNA is a denomination of G-L497. This mutation occurred in High German/Switzerland. This is how I know. it has nothing to do with Georgia.

try to organize is inherently aspiritual, if youre looking to be told hiw to think, neither will you find this, find a story that you like, then find more that share those fundamental splendors

True, in hindsight I forgot about Gen Z fags. I've been here too long.

Without knowing how to read German, it's hard to find Internet resources for communities and organizations that think like me. I just want to go back to the way my ancestors were before all of this migration to Salvic area, then South America, and now the US. Kind of like what Jews do with Israel.

I was messing with you, most haploautists are retards. European G2a precedes Yamna, they did not join Yamna. They were in Europe before.

Similar boat here. I’m actually Spanish and Spanish from the Atlantic North and I’m conflicted whether to follow a Hellenic path which would be easier due to so much available content or go deeper into pre-Roman legacy and follow Hispano Celtic beliefs of which there’s almost no content, and I’m afraid to appropriate from Irish, Brittonic, and Gaulish beliefs

try basque

I want to be told how to think with respect to how the ancestors left off before being converted to Christianity. Pick up where they left off, essentially. It's difficult since Celts hardly wrote things down and the closest cousin to that way of life were the German Pagans, which at least had runes and some old stories like Beowulf.

How can I find such people? A place online?

Basques aren’t Celtic despite genetically being identical to Celts, plus most Basques are actually Celts that got Basquenized the same way Hispano-Celts and Gauls were Romanized

mutt in other words

fpbp

> It's difficult since Celts hardly wrote things down
Legit my main problem between going down the Hellenic path vs Hispano-Celtic beliefs

That's tough, user. Since there is not a lot of Celtic stuff written down, I've looked at Germanic and Norse information since it's relative. Estonia and Latvia probably have a lot too, although that is mixed with Slavic paganism as well. It's not easy, especially since I do not speak German. Perhaps that should be my next step.

Moving to Germany would be great, but I like guns and cheap property. Do not know what to do about that.

ive never looked for fear of illterate larpers, but cambridges study yielded an expected conclusion as to worship based on specific place in culture, caste, etc. personally ive gone a steo fartherthan dietys because heroes are just more culturally relevant and worth appropriating. i guess it depends on where you are in life, as said above, theres probably not a good reason to ignore zeus, but then i couldnt tell you what makes his throne the seat of power in olympus

There’s a lot of Irish and Welsh content but it feels like appropriation because some of the gods could be exclusively under oath of a specific folk or nation

Why is it that you think I'm a retard?

G2a is massive, but the branch of it that I belong to (I am far down the line of mutations) are guaranteed to have migrated with the Yamna as they were integrated early on and did not suffer the major disappearances of the other G2a's that were pushed away from Europe. That's why it's the only G2a (G-L497) that is still prevalent in Europe in a big way in certain German parts.

larpagans are subhuman across the globe.

>92% percent european
I too descend from hard working british commoners. You can tell by my stunning good looks and obsession with random black men scoring some fakin goals.

Attached: me.jpg (1500x1536, 153.93K)

Greco-Roman > Norse > Slavic > everything else

So... Clearly go with Greco-Roman.

what makes you think roman practices are worth emulating

>OP is 8% non-white
>white parts are just random shit
>"le based pagan ethnat"
You can keep him.

>newbs
>pol
Yes it is full of fucking newfaggots like you that don't fit in at all but keep posting like you think you're being slick.

Not sure why your pic is related if I never talked about who was white or not. I am not obsessed with niggers. I play futbol. Yeah, I'm not 100% European (my father is, however).