The View' host Whoopi Goldberg claims Holocaust wasn’t about race:

'The View' host Whoopi Goldberg claims Holocaust wasn’t about race: ‘These are two White groups’

You agree? Ideas for meme or red pill this liberal witch into the ground?

You think with her Jewish sounding last name she would know better. :D

Attached: ST.jpg (259x194, 5.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/media/the-view-whoopi-goldberg-holocaust
twitter.com/AnonBabble

foxnews.com/media/the-view-whoopi-goldberg-holocaust

Attached: 1643655792912.png (999x1818, 1.93M)

Jews are losing it their whole propaganda will go down the drain in the next 40 years, nobody will care

>Holocaust
not familiar with the term. sounds kind of 'made-up' to me. is it some internet meme I'm not aware of?
> admit I slept through 'black studies' in both hs and college

i still think it's hilarious the holocaust was supposedly about race when even israel's law of return couldn't settle the question of jewishness one way or the other
honk honk

Attached: 1639319844440.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

>You think with her Jewish sounding last name she would know better. :D
it's not her real name for obvious reason, 1. she looks like 100% subsaharan african without any white admixture, 2. she wouldn't be considered wife material by jewish men.
Caryn Elaine Johnson is her real name.

>Johnson
Why is it always about "muh dick" with niggers?

I don’t deny the holocaust but have truly wondered when the sympathy and “memory” will run dry.

Attached: 5BC665A2-3507-4334-B75F-6689103CCB4B.jpg (1125x1212, 695.14K)

whoopi godberg is a fucking mess, on the one hand she is the typical progressive authoritarian commie who thinks government dindu nuffin and on the other hand she is in the new oliver stone jfk revisited documentary as a narrator, is this the power of kike magic or what?

I wonder if they will edit her out of the new season of Star Trek Picard because she is anti semetic.

We could get Star Trek Picard delayed costing the liberals millions and get her fired.

Lets red pill the normies on how much of a racist she is.

why does it matter?

assuming the holocaust happened, sending people to overs based on race or religion is deplorable

im guessing the only reason she cares is because as far as the left is concerned if it's white killing whites it doesnt matter because whites are evil - the only crimes that matter are when white people are the perp and black people are the victim

So, this nigger is admitting that Jesus WAS white.

Attached: reward.png (777x572, 164.61K)

It wasn't about race when her people got wiped out by the borg. They just wanted their resources.

like the idea, I must have cost disney pretty penny when they had to rewrite and post the whole raiders of new republic after they kicked gina carano off

Whoopi is enlightened as fuck, she knows of the true magic of the Mystics vs the Skeksis lol
Also, she lurks here.

She literally faked the last name goldberg to break into hollywood

>These are two White groups
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Attached: Bedouin.jpg (900x598, 62.78K)

Jewish is an ethnicity, m8. Judaism is their religion. Most of them are, in fact, relatively secular; they are still jewish. The contention is between race and ethinicity.
But you are right about her thinking
>They, basically, look white, so who cares?
I dislike jews; but, I can't side with a nigger who hates them because they are "white".

>Lets red pill the normies on how much of a racist she is.
blacks can't be racist, blacks can be only race-envious

Nope, it's now the victim Olympics, niggers thing they've suffered more than joo's and will eventually lead to battles between nigs and kikes !

Attached: 1643591990638m.jpg (1024x1024, 73.85K)

I just found out ancient Romans weren't White. I've always known Jews aren't.

I don't agree out of true position, but I do agree strategically, because reclassing jews as white will strip jews of various special protections they currently enjoy. Let them experience their white genocide first hand.

She is a house nigger and will appologize tomorrow.

Wait, isn’t she Jewish herself?

No she changed her past name to get auditions because Jews don't like dirty niggers unless they can cast them in an interacial relationship.