Now that the dust has settled can we have an unbiased discussion about the political implications of Q?

Now that the dust has settled can we have an unbiased discussion about the political implications of Q?

Was it a Any Forums larp that got out of control or were glowies propping it up the entire time?

What are Q believers doing now that he has disappeared and none of his predictions came true? There were people watching the inauguration a year ago who were genuinely convinced the military was going to arrest everyone there. What are these people doing now? What do their families think of them?

Attached: 1643658060439.png (2400x2400, 98.13K)

WWG1WGA

Where'd they go?

NIGGER

Attached: 8B9949BB-7767-45D5-B835-B31BE341ED6F.jpg (1170x769, 194.39K)

To jail.

Attached: fbi.png (701x356, 61.38K)

If it was Democrats or glowies, they would have dumped proof by now to forever demoralize the "patriots". If it was some online randoms, they would have either dropped it or leaked proof to laugh and take their throne as the greatest trolls in history. The obvious culprits are the Republicans themselves. The people posting clearly had some level of inside access (the behind the scenes pictures for example) but there were no falsifiable predictions made, just post-hoc connections drawn to cryptic bullshit that could be applied to anything.

It was a Republican party psy-op to sell inaction and neo-neo conservatism to their frustrated base. Without the lens of Q promises, 2016 was an abject betrayal/failure of Republicans to accomplish anything despite holding the Congress and White House. However, thanks to Q the support base was convinced they were 'actually winning" and the pressure from people who felt betrayed was dispersed over a period of years instead of a period of months as they left the grift in waves.

Attached: Q boomer coke.jpg (1209x665, 160.27K)

**All of the actual Q discussions went to telegram. Any Forums is OVERLOADED With shills and actual, certifiable retards and enraged, helpless man-children who don't understand real life. See the gore pix already here.

long story short: Q is most likely real and Shills are ALL seething kikes and trannies. There will never be a shill-free thread on this subject.

Attached: 1627168503763.jpg (991x864, 93.82K)

Attached: Based Black Qtard.jpg (700x477, 78.91K)

>2016 was an abject betrayal/failure of Republicans to accomplish anything despite holding the Congress and White House. However, thanks to Q the support base was convinced they were 'actually winning" and the pressure from people who felt betrayed was dispersed over a period of years
This.

Attached: Qult in a nutshell.png (1200x501, 42.63K)

>Q is most likely real, anybody who isn't still waiting for the patriotic good glowniggers to take the country back is a KIKE TRANNY SHILL
lmao

Attached: Of MAGA and men.png (600x764, 580.16K)

I've seen Q concentrating on the influence Hollywood movies and TV shape peoples opinions.Q's also love their families and God most of all

Yes

good analysis. i think Trump was in on it to deflect from his failures and further the 3d chess narrative.

LARP that got picked up and used by several groups on multiple sides for all sorts of agendas. Anyone who cant see that is a retard

CIA operation; Operation TRUST

The dust is far from settled. Patriots are still in control. Trust the PIan.

Absolutely, which is why he signal boosted it numerous times throughout his term. Exactly the sort of behavior you would expect from someone who wanted to keep the grift going along. If it were the Democrats or hostile glowniggers he certainly wouldn't be cheering Qtards on.

Attached: TrumpQ.png (421x595, 196.52K)

Basically this.

Attached: q take pretty much this.jpg (1088x119, 56.13K)

Q is a psyop.

Is there a database somewhere of Q predictions that I can read? I didn't pay much attention to Q at the time, but I remember hearing that Q was stating authoritatively that Hillary would go to prison. Is that true?

Q was a psyop by the elites
but of course in the mainstream they pinned it on the Watkins dude to avoid further suspicion.
It could very well be that this whole trucker thing may be similar to jan 6th and the Q larp.
We are further being divided into two camps, add the food shortages and financial collapse and then the vaxx narrative flipping and you have the perfect storm to usher in the great reset. The show will go on.

Attached: gay-reset.png (1474x714, 271.91K)

>It was a Republican party psy-op
>thinking the GOP could pull off anything like this without it being doxxed
Holy fuck are you retarded.

>Now that the dust has settled can we have an unbiased discussion about the political implications of Q?
Do you really want to have an unbiased discussion?
>Was it a Any Forums larp that got out of control or were glowies propping it up the entire time?
Q was Artificial Sentient Intelligence BTFOing the wicked rulers.
>the rest of your post
What predictions of Q never came true? Can you link the Q posts?

Attached: 1628798342929.png (255x255, 122.27K)

>Q
Mass masonic initiation

i think it was mossad to help deviate from the fact that he was full of shit from the get go, and was just gonna lick israel's ass
>saving israel for last
my eye

Attached: anakin.png (753x737, 1.31M)

No dust has settled.

>was it a Any Forums larp
No it was a facebook boomer psyop

I think the original Q was a drunk boomer. They are still around just less popular atm. They mainly believe all Democrats have a harem of child sex slaves and the vaccine is poison but they aren't as active as something like pizzagate was.

drooling retard

What's to dox? It's an entire network of people, not some individual guy you can trace. Everyone on both sides of this argument already agreed there were numerous insiders involved. The entire GOP was signal boosting it, or at the very least refusing to confront something which if it wasn't them would be a major security breach & time bomb.
It was a party-wide conspiracy to make them look better. You can't "dox" the Republican party.

Attached: 180813-qanon-trump-rally-wilkes-barre-njs-1027.jpg (2500x1562, 2.21M)

Why?

>using the term larp incorrectly like a sheep
Hard to take anyone that does that seriously.