Do you believe Holocaust happened?

Do you believe Holocaust happened?

Attached: 1920x810.jpg (1920x810, 140.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/crime/2177259/israeli-tourist-gang-raped-on-her-birthday-in-mpumalanga/
bitchute.com/video/KiwHozAsw1Il/
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5176177
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabun_(nerve_agent)
bitchute.com/video/TMQ1cEudc2Yg/
bitchute.com/video/pw2bSkCx60OO/
chuckmaultsby.net/id154.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Jews_in_Norway
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no and even if it did it wouldn't be problematic

No.

I am not allowed to comment this.

Attached: 1638404447812.png (600x548, 281.8K)

Kek

No, but it should have.

i'll do it for you, german user believes that the holohoax never happened and every night before sleeping he wishes hitler would come back, heil hitler

in Albania, yes.

Schwuchtel.
HOLOHOAX

Attached: Polakjews.jpg (1024x410, 60.49K)

>Do you believe Holocaust happened?
Some jews died in WW2. Some jews (rightfully, just like US Japanese were) were held in camps in WW2. Some jews starved in camps in WW2. Jews were not gassed by the millions. There were no 'extermination camps'. There were no masturbation death machines. There were no railway cars that went directly into ovens. There was no systematic effort to exterminate all jews by the Germans. There was no 6 gorillion. Jews in camps had typhus and camps were de-loused with Zyklon B just like people, ships, and warehouses were all over the world.

The Germans were blockaded and starving. Therefore their prisoners starved as well. The combination of typhus and starvation due to the blockade and 24/7 nationwide bombings cutting supply lines and crippling the nation resulted in a lot of prisoners dying. In order to decrease the rate of typhus infection the bodies of the dead were burned, just as the allies did when they captured the camps. The concentration camps and deaths of some jews (likely around 300,000 maximum) was real. The 'holocaust' is an event GREATLY exaggerated in order to increase jew political power and their ability to manipulate others to their benefit post-WW2. Thus, it should be labeled the 'holohoax'.

The absolute must-know jew, Weimar, WW2 and holohoax redpills:

Things that are true:
>Jews were persecuted by the Nazi regime
>Jews were subject to mass deportation, forced labor in concentration camps, and occasional massacres
>Jews were ethnically cleansed from Western Europe
What's false:
>an extermination order
>death camps
>gas chambers

simple as. The "holocaust" was no different than any other war crime of human history and the only things that make it "uniquely evil" are holdover wartime atrocity propaganda that Nazi officials were tortured into admitting to

should i care if it happened or not

Attached: 1636452653389.jpg (880x880, 105.16K)

>Weimar Germany is the jew capital of the world
>Hitler rightfully expels the jews
>Jews then claim Hitler supposedly killed literally ***HALF*** the world jew population and took their wealth etc.
>only a few thousand bodies ever found
>4+ million jews show up in America during the world war years
>millions more show up in newly created Israel post-WW2
>more jews alive post-WW2 and today than ever before
>jews become far more powerful post-WW2 and today than ever before
>The USA becomes the new jew capital of the world
It really makes one think.

Attached: jew population.jpg (1552x1446, 548.21K)

>4+ million jews show up in America during the world war years
Thanks to this freedom of information act, we now know to what great lengths jews went to cover-up this fact.

Attached: CIA jews in USA.png (850x1100, 527.61K)

>should i care if it happened or not
They will make you care (if you're white).

Attached: education take over.jpg (2473x874, 554.88K)

>They will make you care (if you're white).

citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/crime/2177259/israeli-tourist-gang-raped-on-her-birthday-in-mpumalanga/

my pastime is raping jew woman & drowning jew males

Should I? If so, why would it even matter? Am I supposed to feel guilty? I just don't understand why I should give a fuck. Jews TODAY are gayer than fuck.

>war crime
The concentration camps the German built were objectively the most humane POW camps ever built.

What was life really like at the Auschwitz "extermination camp"?

Auschwitz "holocaust survivor" jew interviews, in their own words... watch this.

bitchute.com/video/KiwHozAsw1Il/

Orchestras

Painting

Sports

Hospitals

Nurseries

Ballet

Beer

Movie theaters

etc.

Was it a jew "extermination camp"? Or a POW camp where some people died due to war induced starvation and disease?

Attached: 'death camp' nurseries.jpg (1233x774, 292.08K)

the jews were put into camps yes.

some died from disease, from being worn out, likely starved.

was there an operation to gas and burn the jews? dont know and i dont think i ever will. photos of shoes doesnt prove shit.

Attached: STAGED.jpg (2016x1512, 215K)

i'm legally obliged to beleve it

Attached: D6QDmzaVUAIUR-s.jpg (768x431, 27.2K)

Fun fact: The US used Zyklon B on the US-Mexican border for decades... yet jews catch a whiff and die by the millions. Weird, huh?
>The fumigation was carried out in an area of the building that American officials called, ominously enough, "the gas chambers." An article written in a German scientific journal in 1938 specifically praised the El Paso method of fumigating Mexican immigrants with Zyklon B

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5176177

Zyklon B (a bug spray) is a piss-poor method of trying to kill people. In fact Zyklon-B was manufactured NOT to kill people. Zyklon-B is liquid hydrogen cyanide (HCN has a boiling point of 26ºC or 78ºF) infused into an inert substance like diatomaceous earth or wood chips. Hot air blowers are needed to vaporize the HCN. Talk of Zyklon-B being dumped into a gas chamber and people dying within minutes is physically impossible.

And why would the Germans use something as inefficient as bug spray when they, for example, had 12,500 TONS (enough to kill 70 million people) of human killing Tabun nerve gas just sitting around unused? Or, you know, bullets etc.?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabun_(nerve_agent)

Leading holocaust authority Dr. Franciszek Piper about why there was so little Zyklon B residue in the walls of the locations alleged to have been homicidal gas chambers at Auschwitz-Birkenau (far less than would be necessary to kill humans). Needless to say Piper's reply was contradictory and evasive. Fortunately for those individuals interested in real history, a camera was rolling at the time and Piper's reply was captured for posterity.

Here are the segments of the interview concerned with the Zyklon B residue:

The Zyklon B typhus pesticide tested on humans:

bitchute.com/video/pw2bSkCx60OO/

Attached: mexicans zyklon b.jpg (1576x601, 342.38K)

the holocaust didnt happen but they deserved it

based niglet?

I believe in the Holodomor, the Katyn Forrest massacre and the attack on the USS Liberty. Holocaust is irrelevant.

Attached: D7BA5FC8-8756-42EE-AE08-1DF61B1A939A.jpg (474x435, 33.54K)

EVERY major camp was found to have Zyklon B on site (due to the typhus plague), both the USSR captured so-called "extermination camps" and the US captured non-extermination camps.

Pic: jews initially claimed all 30+ POW camps were "extermination camps".

Then every camp captured by the US showed zero evidence of "extermination chambers" or any other form of systematic mass killing.

ONLY the Soviets claimed they found evidence of large scale gas chamber killing... after refusing outside investigators for years... and after (now admittedly) RECONSTRUCTING the camps.

What a coincidence.
>gas chambers only in the form of “replicas”
Soviet reconstructions and other lies exposed, ON SITE, here:

Up until 1945, Allied propaganda claimed that all the concentration camps, particularly those in Germany itself, were "extermination camps", but not for long. Soon US troops saw the truth for themselves. Well respected American historian Harry Elmer Barnes wrote:

"These camps were first presented as those in Germany, such as Dachau, Belsen, Buchenwald, Sachsenhausen and Dora, but it was soon demonstrated that there had been no systematic extermination in those camps. Attention was then moved to Auschwitz, Treblinka, Belzec and Birkenau, which does not exhaust the list that appears to have been extended as needed" (Rampart Journal, Summer 1967).

What had happened was that honest observers among the British and American occupation forces in Germany, while admitting that many inmates had indeed died of disease and starvation in the final months of the war, had found no evidence at all of "gas chambers". As a result, eastern camps in the Russian zone of occupation such as Auschwitz and Treblinka gradually came to be known as the "extermination camps" in the holocaust mythos, although no western observers were permitted to see them until years later.

Attached: camps then now.jpg (934x752, 361.87K)

Unquestionably they were seen as a subversive element and were separated from the population to stop them stirring up trouble. There were also instances where they were killed in massacres either this was by SS directly or by paramilitaries working with them like the UPA or Ustase.

Probably tens of thousands (maybe even up to the low hundred thousands) of them died in the concentration camps through a mixture of disease through bad sanitation, old age plus cold, starvation due to allied strategic bombing, preexisting conditions, etc. Maybe a handful were killed in creative ways like being gassed in a delousing chamber or electrocuted, but it's the exception rather than the rule.

The official narrative that they were the greatest victims of WW2 and that six million of them died is a complete lie.

It did
It's time to move on now

>based niglet?

dont confuse me with a weak white westerner. you lot use fire to cook your hamburgers, i use it to cook jews

Yes. Nazis were capable of doing that for sure.

Attached: nazi dogs experiment.jpg (587x500, 42.66K)

I wonder how many NPCs out there still believe Germany was the first country to try to expel the jews?

Fun fact: Jews have been expelled for subversion 1,030 times.

Full list with sources: chuckmaultsby.net/id154.html

Another fun fact: Norway had it WRITTEN INTO LAW until the late 1800's that jews were literally banned from their country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Jews_in_Norway

§2 in Norway's original Constitution (of 1814) stated:
>Jøder ere fremdeles udelukkede fra Adgang til Riget.
>Jews are still banned from entry to the country.
This was important enough to be mentioned as one of the first things in their Constitution.

It really makes one think.

No but the next one is going to be real.

kek all right some of you are based, what is the best part of a jew to eat?

but prob whiter than you but thanks anyway.

Attached: 20220128_140320.jpg (4032x3024, 3.29M)

>anglo
disgusting