Nobody Gives A Fuck About Neil Young

Nobody over the age of 30 gives a fuck about all these "artists" leaving Spotify. We already bought the vinyl, cassettes, CDs, digital downloads from iTunes or torrented the music illegally already. I support Joe Rogan. The whole point of free speech is to protect unpopular opinions/views. Spotify is going to back whomever brings in the most money. Old timers don't listen to Spotify. Young kids don't listen to Neil Young. Fuck the liberals, support Joe Rogan.

Attached: intro-1561981444.jpg (780x439, 55.18K)

I heard mister Young sing about her
I heard old Neil put her down
I hope Neil Young will remember
A Southern man dont need him around anyhow.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 70.88K)

I was actually surprised he was still alive, I thought he died in the 90’s

what caused you to think that?

I went to listen to his greatest hits, and fuck me his songs are the ones that when they come on I change the station. His music sucks ass and a fucking kid could write better lyrics.

Fucking look at him

>Nobody over the age of 30
Make it "50", seriously. Nobody know who this oldfuck is.

>over the age of 30
for Neil Young you've got to up that to like 45

I'm over 30 and I don't think I can name one Neil Young song.

Looks like a guy who has been hunting werewolves and vampires for the last 60 years. I swear of you go to his house he'll hook you up with a crossbow

He looks like an extra from a fucking zombie movie, for one.

His soul did

it's pretty funny, since only zoomers use spotify, mostly to listen to Joe Rogan, so these obscure washed-up boomers that haven't been relevant for actual decades leaving means absolutely nothing

this guy sounds cooler than the actual neil young probably is.

The Mandela effect.

>Nobody over the age of 30
we got a real genius here, folks. i think you mean under.

No doubt.

Attached: Neil Young.jpg (3000x1500, 1.89M)

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a stupid, irrelevant prick
Telling me, I've gotta get sticked

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Neil Young's royalties going down

Attached: CD3 Front.jpg (1600x1569, 242.82K)

OLD MAN
LOOK AT MY LIFE
IM ALOT LIKE YOU WERE
24 AND THERES SO MUCH MORE
LIVE ALONE IN A PARADISE
THAT MAKES ME THINK OF JEWS

Attached: 246165736_297618572193177_3398669827237045457_n.jpg (800x600, 33.35K)

Nice blog zoomie.

Attached: BD795759-B06B-417B-BCF9-33057439CE7F.gif (325x234, 43.05K)

I think everyone died in the 90’s

The old fuck got Joe Rogan to apologize. For what, just as misinformed as COVID and everything else the corporate media is pushing this week. Joe Rogan went out like a pussy.

Would've probably been better that way so we wouldn't have seen him become so pozzed

Attached: Homer Staring At Moe moe 30012022170520.jpg (679x768, 116.72K)

He was always a hippy faggot.

>all these "artists
all two of them?

It wasn't an apology it was a response. Although he chucked with alwing the warning message to appear on his show.

That's the point of all this lol now you know he exists

He was always a commie but he did call people faggots a few times

You gave a fuck with this thread faggot. All fields
Sage

It's Joever.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7.86K)

>Young kids don't listen to Neil Young

My my, hey hey...

jews paid off a bunch of these has-beens to do this to try and hurt rogan. they arent pushing any of their top earners to drop the app.

There simply are people I would never leave my children alone with.

can a zoomer explain please, why Spotify or apple music is even a thing? Freemp3download.net has like million ultra hight quality 30MB songs, pair it AIMP and you are golden, no need to "stream" nor pay for songs, what gives? why you like to pay for something as easy as downloading mp3s from internet?

Attached: Untitled936_1.jpg (1080x2037, 227.71K)

>Nobody under the age of 60 gives a fuck about all these "artists" leaving Spotify.
FIFY, goofus.

he might as well have.

nigger

>It's better to burn out than fade away
He shoulds known better

DSIKIODO!

Attached: download.jpg (1000x560, 78.08K)

The only good song he has and he's so shit that just about any cover sounds better.

More like “Hipgnosis fund controlled by Blackrock’s Larry Fink pulls Neil Young’s music from Spotify”. Has anyone actually seen Neil himself make any statement, and I’m not asking for “sources familiar with his thinking”?

They are all just trying to regain their rights to their music before they die from being mRNA corrupted.

I can’t even name a Neil Young song. The most irrelevant artist. It reminds me of when Radar from MASH held a press conference after Diana got goodified. Sort of a “who?” moment.

>I support Joe Rogan
He made an instagram post, bending over backwards, saying he is a huge Neil Young fan and apologizing.