How are you going to celebrate Black History Month?

Remember, Black History Month begins tomorrow.

Attached: Black History Month.png (422x264, 170.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newnation.news/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh great, instead of niggers being in everything now they will be in absolutely everything this month

>Nigger fragility

The only history niggers have in this country is that of raping, murdering and stealing since they were freed.
They were far more useful as farming equipment than what they currently are now

Attached: 1643295528825.jpg (620x641, 62.16K)

>how are you going to celebrate nigger "history" month

Attached: 4669BCC9-ABB3-4CD7-99F5-BC497FE72D24.jpg (987x1024, 325.52K)

>WAAAAHHHH I DONT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT BLACK HISTORY FOR 1 MONTH WHEN THE OTHER 11 MONTHS ARE WHITE HISTORY
Do CHUDCELS really?

>Niggers
>Culture

Attached: 1638906441851.jpg (512x512, 22.84K)

>How are you going to celebrate Black History Month?
By ignoring it.

Attached: 3456734567.png (620x620, 347.22K)

Please creator I beg of you give our people the strength to do something the nigger menace.

Sorry too busy honking to notice nigger fragility month.

Attached: 323528.jpg (1200x806, 128.89K)

Black FAKE history month

Attached: BF5B0EB1-3491-4EA3-9B50-54415E1622AE.jpg (976x1393, 124.22K)

Attached: Bait.gif (480x480, 2.75M)

>

Attached: 1608061300600.jpg (750x962, 253.36K)

>Remember, Black History Month begins tomorrow.

There are times when I want to just grab a machete and go out and cut the head off of as many of these worthless "refugee" niggers as humanly possible and post their severed heads all over social media for fun. I am dead serious. I really want to cut some nigger children into to pieces.

How could we forget? This country revolves around niggers and their bullshit

Is there a tracker of black crime in America that can report all the murders, rapes, robberies, etc that are committed during the month?

It'd be funny, like how that one site tracks Islamic terrorists during Ramadan.

If black niggers' achievements are so great, how come they need only 1 month to go through them compared to white people's 11 months?

That would be epic!

Say you love white people. It is white history month after all.

Better than graffiti

Attached: 4a8c9ed958cb02516a50196c1a05b4ad.jpg (1024x605, 86.73K)

Yes
newnation.news/

Fuck you for reminding me. I'd not have known otherwise.

Why do they need a month anymore. Any time of the year when I open Youtube or Prime there’s always a banner right at the fucking top of everything about “black voices” and a slew of nigflick recommendations. If commercials get anymore black they will be 100% black. Every single fucking day goblins in our media bitch and moan about kill whitey and to kiss black feet. What is the significance of this month.

I love when white people make beautiful white daughters who love the taste of my cum

And we're just getting started. You can expect overt anti-white racism and even more set-asides for blacks than you ever imagined in the 2020s. Life keeps getting worse for white people, yet they do nothing about it. White masochism and self-loathing knows no bounds.

>If commercials get anymore black they will be 100% black.
They're just getting us ready for our ensuing black planet

FPBP

>Life keeps getting worse for white people, yet they do nothing about it
What are we gonna do? Say "please"?

My birthday is in February. While the black supremacy propaganda certainly ramped up the last few years, I can say that I simple don't care or pay attention to it.
When it gets more and more ridiculous, like a commercial "celebrating" that a black person can get a job serving fast food, more and more reasons add to the pile of "why isn't there a white history month?"
Not like we need it, just goes to show how shallow and meaningless these "history months" are. When April rolls around, blacks have to move over for the gays anyways

It's Chinese New Year tomorrow. Niggers can wait

>Better than graffiti
Now imagine that wall with blood skewered everywhere and a black childs' head propped up on a shovel.

That's a gross violation of the NAP.

Attached: concordgraffiti.jpg (420x316, 28.51K)

>That's a gross violation of the NAP.

hashtag #BLM #TributetoGeorgeFloyd

hahahahaha!