Mechanical trees

(((Klaus Lackner))) has a new kind of forest for you.

>news.yahoo.com/machines-scrub-greenhouse-gases-air-133952023.html

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-091741~2.png (720x1274, 395.14K)

And the investors who invested into the grifters business and the retards that paid for the marketing in a dead ad blog like yahoo will never see a roi

Another failed investment by transhumanists

>carbon dioxide
>a powerful greenhouse gas
I mean...

What ever happened to the concrete pillars that absorb CO2

Will carbon capture use more energy than crypto mining?

Attached: eae3c1e566220ed958d31748b2bfb510.jpg (639x400, 55.16K)

Could have just planted some fucking trees.

I have those same things in my house but smaller

Attached: 2ab.gif (500x352, 1.11M)

Isn't this the plot of cloudy with a chance of meatballs?
>when does it start raining mostaccioli?

>lets cut doen trees to build more houses for niggers

>lets build ugly shit that needs a fuckload of eletricity to clean the air

humanity is insane

Trees sequester for their lifetime, but when they die the tree and logs rot and the carbon they stored is released.

In the distant, distant past we had an era on earth where trees evolved before the microbes that break them down were present. The result was huge swaths of trees and forests that fell over and basically didn’t decay. These huge wood
piles, weighed on top of each other and compounded and compressed, and were eventually buried by earth and water and became coal. Coal is an inert solid that remains sequestered until it is used.

The solution then is not just planting trees, but returning them to a coal-state and putting that coal back in the earth. Enter, Biochar.

No we cut down the trees to install solar panels.

Attached: 1550665082269020.jpg (705x470, 98.55K)

Why do Jews despise everything natural so much?

Literally my first fucking thought.
It's a hell of a lot cheaper too.

I unironically just want to start burning old tires on the reg just to spite these cunts

It costs one thousand times more (in gibsmedats) and it doesn't produce anything useful too.

It's some financial trick, they know it's retarded but need to pass the money there for some reason (laundering, funding proxies, ...).

Jews are gay and push homosexuality.

All of this could be replaced by something similar to a satellite dish every few kilometers spread all over the country, but it triggers the jews.

>Trees sequester for their lifetime, but when they die the tree and logs rot and the carbon they stored is released.
Old growth forests pffffft who needs those. Remember everyone carbon=bad. Wow you're a dumbfuck.

They don't talk about particulate pollution anymore unless it's China. They are more concerned with invisible problems.

why aren't these faggots looking into phytoplanktons ?

>produces 70% of earth's oxygen
>are the only reason we have oxygen in first place

is it cz you cant make money off em?

instead go out seek billions to make faggot fans to capture carbon

Attached: Capture.jpg (1012x246, 52.4K)

These are the same people that wanted to dump huge amounts of iron ore into the oceans to reduce carbon about 10-15 years ago.

Attached: Screenshot 2021-10-16 at 13-10-31 Human Activity in China and India Dominates the Greening of Earth.png (1001x1381, 1.15M)

Arizona is pretty fucking hot and dry. Not a great environment for planting trees, but lots of wide open desert with cheap land and lots of solar energy potential.

>what could possibly go wrong

>lots of solar energy potential
Yay now we can power trivial things for normies.

Never said old growth forest were bad. Just that trees eventually die and break down and release their carbon. Some gets absorbed by the soil, some by the flora, some goes back to the air.

It’s a temporary patch to something that needs a more permanent solution.

>Trees bad
>Trees don't sequester carbon forever