Is this really the culture you want after "kicking all niggers and immigrants"? Bahahahahahahahahhahaah

Is this really the culture you want after "kicking all niggers and immigrants"? Bahahahahahahahahhahaah

Attached: IKYAgcRh0k3IOklJSDoNBTk5t5MSm7KE.jpg (1024x1024, 441.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DW2tLhmkOII
youtube.com/watch?v=hcGjc_bmjEM
youtube.com/watch?v=v0sdR-UdYzg
youtube.com/watch?v=rvwyjeukJ94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

youtu.be/DW2tLhmkOII

Attached: 1624734885151.png (340x482, 160.98K)

Better than monkey music and troons.

Attached: dksdasaa.jpg (720x558, 82.47K)

>the "villain" was right about everything
>he even saves your life at the end even though you've been nothing but a total cunt to him for the entire game

What did Ubisoft meme by this?

I recommend the soundtrack. it seems relevant.

It's the logical end point of the current right wing zionist evangelical ideology

Unironically yes

youtube.com/watch?v=hcGjc_bmjEM
is southern music really like this?

Yeah kind of

Yes.

I'm not American but it sounds chill to me.

I keep my rifle by my side

Yes.

There were niggers on both sides of this game though.

This.

Is that a real question... try mote like southern rock bands mainly 70s Country music or not to be confused with Texas Music, along with various other modern Rock Bands. Although that was a nice blend of various folk sounds

Dont know the game but the cover alone reminds me of Fred Phelps from Westboro church. Sadly, the fuckers took down his "God hates Australia" video from youtube. Shit was gold.

Better than your goat fucking culture Abdul.

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=v0sdR-UdYzg

youtube.com/watch?v=rvwyjeukJ94
Look at it, that's the city I spent a lot of my youth in, and it's filled with junkies! Granted it's always had junkies, but not THIS much!
It's not ideal, but holy shit how much worse could it be than what we already have now?

Yes. The music is great.

do you remember how the game ends? the bad guys were right. besides, we can ask you the same question. which faction was imprisoning people, brainwashing people, and forcing them to take mysterious drugs? vaxx'ers are the baddies, we are the freedom fighters, you are the sci-fi cult.
>SAGE

tpbp

Kek I just noticed the mudslime scribble on top, I thought it was actual shitskin writing